Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,620 members, 7,809,280 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:13 AM

10 Types Of Ladies You Will Meet At Every Wedding Ceremony - Events (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / 10 Types Of Ladies You Will Meet At Every Wedding Ceremony (20810 Views)

Five People That Can Ruin Your Wedding Ceremony / Photos From A Wedding Ceremony In Yola IDP Camp / Souvenir Shared At A Wedding Ceremony(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 10 Types Of Ladies You Will Meet At Every Wedding Ceremony by Dagah2: 6:31pm On Dec 14, 2014
FALLACY OF HASTY GENERALIZATION

1 Like

Re: 10 Types Of Ladies You Will Meet At Every Wedding Ceremony by publicenemy(m): 6:31pm On Dec 14, 2014
hmmnn
Re: 10 Types Of Ladies You Will Meet At Every Wedding Ceremony by Ataime16(m): 6:31pm On Dec 14, 2014
Re: 10 Types Of Ladies You Will Meet At Every Wedding Ceremony by Nobody: 6:32pm On Dec 14, 2014
[quote author=MuguliciousMUGU post=28820179]11) the one who attends every wedding and observes these ladies and come to nairaland and create a topic "
Lwkmd
Re: 10 Types Of Ladies You Will Meet At Every Wedding Ceremony by Nobody: 6:33pm On Dec 14, 2014
The ones wey don bleach u wan vomit over them
Re: 10 Types Of Ladies You Will Meet At Every Wedding Ceremony by tosyne2much(m): 6:34pm On Dec 14, 2014
ellechrystal:
Story 4 d gods oooo
na where you belong na hin make you talk

Nobody ask you if na story for d gods
Re: 10 Types Of Ladies You Will Meet At Every Wedding Ceremony by Nobody: 6:36pm On Dec 14, 2014
Those ones that used to walk around lookin for who to stop her nd collect digits
Re: 10 Types Of Ladies You Will Meet At Every Wedding Ceremony by Nobody: 6:36pm On Dec 14, 2014
I am guilty of number 1 & 4, like Seriously.
Re: 10 Types Of Ladies You Will Meet At Every Wedding Ceremony by ellechrystal(f): 6:37pm On Dec 14, 2014
tosyne2much:
na where you belong na hin make you talk

Nobody ask you if na story for d gods
Wetin concern u sef.. shuoo. Where I belong how?
I use hand type something ei come concern u?
Mind urself o.
Re: 10 Types Of Ladies You Will Meet At Every Wedding Ceremony by Nobody: 6:37pm On Dec 14, 2014
The ones that dance as if there is no tomorrow.
Re: 10 Types Of Ladies You Will Meet At Every Wedding Ceremony by nijanigga: 6:39pm On Dec 14, 2014
Rapsainot:
it's of no use to me...

Ladies don't come out here in Afghanistan undecided
what the hell are you doing in afganistan? are you stationed in kandahar or mushar-sheeriff? na gw bush cos this war
Re: 10 Types Of Ladies You Will Meet At Every Wedding Ceremony by oluwaseyi187(m): 6:39pm On Dec 14, 2014
D onces dat wil form tushh babes en still hussle for svenia as if dia lifez depend on it.lolx
Re: 10 Types Of Ladies You Will Meet At Every Wedding Ceremony by Missmossy(f): 6:40pm On Dec 14, 2014
Hahaha funny list grin

2 Likes

Re: 10 Types Of Ladies You Will Meet At Every Wedding Ceremony by oluwaseyi187(m): 6:41pm On Dec 14, 2014
Dos dah will com in high heelz en go back wit slipperz.lollx
Re: 10 Types Of Ladies You Will Meet At Every Wedding Ceremony by tosyne2much(m): 6:41pm On Dec 14, 2014
Walkopet:
I already know, if no be Tosin, who e go be, Mr World Famous 10 Types, Irunmole ti gbogbo NL nsin baba o, FrontPage Guru ti gbogbo aye n pariwo! Iba o!

Hahahahahahahahahahaha

So you know me on Nairaland ?

Woooow!! I no know say ppl wey know me for NL reach 10 sef
Re: 10 Types Of Ladies You Will Meet At Every Wedding Ceremony by tosyne2much(m): 6:43pm On Dec 14, 2014
ellechrystal:

Wetin concern u sef.. shuoo. Where I belong how?
I use hand type something ei come concern u?
Mind urself o.
lwkmd

No vex ehn

** grabs her and gives her a soft kiss on the forehead**
Re: 10 Types Of Ladies You Will Meet At Every Wedding Ceremony by adedayourt(m): 6:44pm On Dec 14, 2014
. . . and mayb dis too

Re: 10 Types Of Ladies You Will Meet At Every Wedding Ceremony by daveP(m): 6:53pm On Dec 14, 2014
tosyne2much:
I have attended quite a few wedding ceremonies and below are the types of ladies I have met

1. The ones who will dress and snap as if their lives depend on it. They will keep disturbing photographers here and there

2. The ones who will taste the food and squeeze their faces as if they just tasted yoyo bitters. Meaning the food is not delicious

3. The ones who will take more time to dress even more than the bride, you will see excessive eye brow, eye lashes, cat eyes and powders ( just name it)

4. The ones who are desperate to catch flowers.

5. The ones who will keep going in and out of the church/reception hall just because they want to flaunt their attires

6. The ones who will keep looking if the handbag of other ladies matches with their clothes

7. The ones who will tell their friends sitting next to them that the wedding wasn't planned properly and that the decorations wasn't good enough

8. The ones who are there to form tushh babes. let's rise up for prayers, they will not stand up; let's give the couples a standing ovation, they will not stand up.. (Just name it
)

9. The ones who will pay little or not attention to the event, they will be busy uploading pictures and changing their PMs

10. The ones who will be looking in excitement as if they should fix their own wedding date the next Saturday and wed

Feel Free To Add Yours

Happy Friday

the ones that would eat the meat on the rice and clean their mouth.

The ones that would do "gather them awoofingly" i.e they gather lacasera, 5alive, happyhour and wine. They can switch tables to gather as much as they can.

Those that follow the sister or brother of the bride or groom for special treatment.

2 Likes

Re: 10 Types Of Ladies You Will Meet At Every Wedding Ceremony by DutchesSsS(f): 6:53pm On Dec 14, 2014
Everything on fp is about ladies, right
Re: 10 Types Of Ladies You Will Meet At Every Wedding Ceremony by ellechrystal(f): 7:18pm On Dec 14, 2014
tosyne2much:
lwkmd

No vex ehn

** grabs her and gives her a soft kiss on the forehead**
Lol.ok I don hear u.
Re: 10 Types Of Ladies You Will Meet At Every Wedding Ceremony by Sleekyshuga(f): 7:18pm On Dec 14, 2014
tosyne2much:

3. The ones who will take more time to dress even more than the bride, you will see excessive eye brow, eye lashes, cat eyes and powders (just name it)

6. The ones who will keep looking if the handbag of other ladies matches with their clothes

9. The ones who will pay little or not attention to the event, they will be busy uploading pictures and changing their PMs

#3. Forgive me, Lord grin.. I did this yes2day, and in the process, I forgot my phone @ home.. Iceberylin, forgive me embarassed embarassed..

#6. Lord, still forgive me cheesy cheesy but it's general with most ladies wink wink..

#9. I do this when the wedding is boring tongue.

The ones who will come to the wedding without gifts for the couples but still expect souvenirs undecided undecided.. #Evils#..

Btw, why is everything on FP about ladies?

2 Likes

Re: 10 Types Of Ladies You Will Meet At Every Wedding Ceremony by Nobody: 7:21pm On Dec 14, 2014
tosyne2much:

Hahahahahahahahahahaha

So you know me on Nairaland ?

Woooow!! I no know say ppl wey know me for NL reach 10 sef
Alaye Tosino mo ma e ju, me no dey usually comment on thread ni.
Re: 10 Types Of Ladies You Will Meet At Every Wedding Ceremony by tosyne2much(m): 7:24pm On Dec 14, 2014
Sleekyshuga:
#3. Forgive me, Lord grin.. I did this yes2day, and in the process, I forgot my phone @ home.. Iceberylin, forgive me embarassed embarassed..

#6. Lord, still forgive me cheesy cheesy but it's general with most ladies wink wink..

#9. I do this when the wedding is boring tongue tongue.

hehehehehehehehe wink
Re: 10 Types Of Ladies You Will Meet At Every Wedding Ceremony by tosyne2much(m): 7:24pm On Dec 14, 2014
ellechrystal:

Lol.ok I don hear u.
thanks wink
Re: 10 Types Of Ladies You Will Meet At Every Wedding Ceremony by tosyne2much(m): 7:26pm On Dec 14, 2014
Walkopet:
Alaye Tosino mo ma e ju, me no dey usually comment on thread ni.
hehehehehehehe eeeyan mi.. Wasere jhor !!
Re: 10 Types Of Ladies You Will Meet At Every Wedding Ceremony by Sleekyshuga(f): 7:27pm On Dec 14, 2014
tosyne2much:
hehehehehehehehe wink
I modified my post smiley...

Those who come without gifts for the couples but yet, still expect souvenirs undecided undecided.. I dislike these sets of people..
Re: 10 Types Of Ladies You Will Meet At Every Wedding Ceremony by MayflowerB(f): 7:28pm On Dec 14, 2014
FrancisTony:
Tosyne2much, the last time you saw your period, did you use ALWAYS or another type of sanitary pad?

Recommend the best pad for me, biko. embarassed
Kolo nor dey show for face...make una continue. Ur time of roaming will soon expire
Re: 10 Types Of Ladies You Will Meet At Every Wedding Ceremony by Nobody: 7:32pm On Dec 14, 2014
tosyne2much:
hehehehehehehe eeeyan mi.. Wasere jhor !!
Gbayi baba, notin do u, NL o ni baje!
Re: 10 Types Of Ladies You Will Meet At Every Wedding Ceremony by ellechrystal(f): 7:44pm On Dec 14, 2014
tosyne2much:
thanks wink
Uw E-hugs
Re: 10 Types Of Ladies You Will Meet At Every Wedding Ceremony by tosyne2much(m): 7:57pm On Dec 14, 2014
ellechrystal:

Uw E-hugs
with all honesty, oya tell me the category you belong wink
Re: 10 Types Of Ladies You Will Meet At Every Wedding Ceremony by iceberylin(m): 8:19pm On Dec 14, 2014
Sleekyshuga:

#9. I do this when the wedding is boring tongue.

The ones who will come to the wedding without gifts for the couples but still expect souvenirs undecided undecided.. #Evils#..

you make me miss free chaw angry

You owe me a plate of rice n champagne wink
Re: 10 Types Of Ladies You Will Meet At Every Wedding Ceremony by ellechrystal(f): 8:25pm On Dec 14, 2014
tosyne2much:
with all honesty, oya tell me the category you belong wink
D babe who goes to grace d occasion.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Pictures Of UNILAG Africarribean Carnival 2012 / Kenule Nwiye Confronts Alexandra Ajagbonna 'King Fajag' At Who Is Who Awards / FG Declares 6th & 7th Oct Public Holidays To Mark Id-el-kabir

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.