Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,986 members, 7,810,749 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:28 PM

Tired Of After-shave Rashes - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Tired Of After-shave Rashes (544 Views)

Remedy To Pimple,rashes,eczema,acne,burns,psoriasis / Read This When You’re Tired Of Everything / Nairalanders Close Shave With Death. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Tired Of After-shave Rashes by Areaboyfriend(m): 6:08pm On Dec 12, 2014
For almost a decade now, I have been battling with this after-shave rashes which appears on the back of my neck few days after cutting/shaving my hair,and disappears gradually as the hair grows back.
I have been using many medications(systematic and topical) but to no avail.
I use a personal clipper which I sterilize frequently(as some people said it was due to using public clippers)
Dear nairalanders, please do you know of any other remedy? The only option left is not shaving my backlines anymore,and this may make me look unkempt.
Pishure attached to make some folks believe it.
Lol

(1) (Reply)

Meet 40-year-old Indian Yoga Expert Who “works Out” On His Moving Bike / The Power Of Motivation / Guy Assaults Facebook Friend...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.