Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,315 members, 7,819,069 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:50 AM

Photos: Hollywood Star, Boris Kodjoe Arrives Lagos - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Photos: Hollywood Star, Boris Kodjoe Arrives Lagos (24753 Views)

Omotola With Oprah Winfrey, Boris Kodjoe & Others / Photo: Wyclef Jean Surrounded By Soldiers As He Arrives Lagos / Boris Kodjoe Vs Shemar Moore:ATTENTION LADIES!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos: Hollywood Star, Boris Kodjoe Arrives Lagos by Nobody: 9:36pm On Dec 12, 2014
iamord:
it runs in the gh blood.. We are mother!*#% handsome grin

Lol I won't argue cheesy
Re: Photos: Hollywood Star, Boris Kodjoe Arrives Lagos by iamord(m): 9:40pm On Dec 12, 2014
MissMeiya:

Lol I won't argue cheesy
grin
Re: Photos: Hollywood Star, Boris Kodjoe Arrives Lagos by iamord(m): 9:42pm On Dec 12, 2014
Bifwoli:

When 3 people have sex its called a 3some,

When two people have sex its called a twosome,

I guess I now know it means to be handsome.
grin
Re: Photos: Hollywood Star, Boris Kodjoe Arrives Lagos by pweetixandy: 9:42pm On Dec 12, 2014
holatin:

And if a husband gives complain about you in same way, you go vex big time
dafuq? undecided u r a certified dull ard

1 Like

Re: Photos: Hollywood Star, Boris Kodjoe Arrives Lagos by drealnamdy(m): 9:58pm On Dec 12, 2014
What's boris doin in Nigeria shocked..he is one the co-stars of the Real Husband of hollywood starred by kevin hart...I jst wonder what business brought him to Nigeria
Re: Photos: Hollywood Star, Boris Kodjoe Arrives Lagos by gatiano(m): 10:14pm On Dec 12, 2014
because when we petronize the work of our indigenous artists, we expect them to spend that money back into the economy, but we give them, they also spend it in london, dubai and every else etc. i am not a hater, they may go for vacation, but you leave the 9ja clinic or private clinic go london go spend 10 times more, or you go dubai go do wedding, wetin make the nigerian caterers who bought your work do now?

holatin:
dat good sha
But I don't know why we hype this Hollywood than our own stars.
We aren't appreciating yourself the way we appreciate others.

1 Like

Re: Photos: Hollywood Star, Boris Kodjoe Arrives Lagos by holatin(m): 10:15pm On Dec 12, 2014
pweetixandy:
dafuq? undecided u r a certified dull ard
what you said dullard then you are a piece of trash parading herself as something good. nonsensical dembelum of towerish height
Re: Photos: Hollywood Star, Boris Kodjoe Arrives Lagos by holatin(m): 10:17pm On Dec 12, 2014
gatiano:
because when we petronize the work of our indigenous artists, we expect them to spend that money back into the economy, but we give them, they also spend it in london, dubai and every else etc. i am not a hater, they may go for vacation, but you leave the 9ja clinic or private clinic go london go spend 10 times more, or you go dubai go do wedding, wetin make the nigerian caterers who bought your work do now?

mehn I dove hat.

Baddest analysis
Re: Photos: Hollywood Star, Boris Kodjoe Arrives Lagos by pweetixandy: 11:03pm On Dec 12, 2014
holatin:
what you said dullard then you are a piece of trash parading herself as something good. nonsensical dembelum of towerish height
k
Re: Photos: Hollywood Star, Boris Kodjoe Arrives Lagos by Nobody: 11:38pm On Dec 12, 2014
holatin:
dat good sha
We aren't appreciating yourself the way we appreciate others.

when they begin to act film we go appreciate them... for now, na drama dem dey act.
Re: Photos: Hollywood Star, Boris Kodjoe Arrives Lagos by Nobody: 11:50pm On Dec 12, 2014
Ezechinwa:

when they begin to act film we go appreciate them... for now, na drama dem dey act.

School play sef. The whole industry needs a good kick in the behind, from the screenwriters to the cameramen to the makeup artists to the video editors. Why should we be seeing typos and mismatched capitalization in the credits?? Glitches in the rendering of special effects, glimpses of the boom mic in the edge of the screen, shoddy audio quality when layering music into a scene, the same background actors over and over again shuffling awkwardly in the so-called club scene that takes literally over 20 minutes of the movie? I could go on and on and on...

Change to Part 2 to read the rest.

1 Like

Re: Photos: Hollywood Star, Boris Kodjoe Arrives Lagos by Nobody: 12:33am On Dec 13, 2014
A non entity in the general scheme of things.

One day I would like to see the arrival of s group of professional healthcare worker or community activists.
Re: Photos: Hollywood Star, Boris Kodjoe Arrives Lagos by itstpia8: 4:00am On Dec 13, 2014
CityNG:
A non entity in the general scheme of things.

really?
Re: Photos: Hollywood Star, Boris Kodjoe Arrives Lagos by Movesz(m): 8:38am On Dec 13, 2014
holatin:
u said your
you no be Nigeria abi
my mother is from nigeria buh my dad is from france
Re: Photos: Hollywood Star, Boris Kodjoe Arrives Lagos by holatin(m): 9:11am On Dec 13, 2014
Movesz:
my mother is from nigeria buh my dad is from france
clap for yourself
Re: Photos: Hollywood Star, Boris Kodjoe Arrives Lagos by Movesz(m): 9:51am On Dec 13, 2014
holatin:
clap for yourself
my dad is currently in colorado buh me in nigeria now sha..can you send me rechargecard i dont know where to get em here
Re: Photos: Hollywood Star, Boris Kodjoe Arrives Lagos by Dreyl(m): 9:53am On Dec 13, 2014
Dymondgurl:
dreamer! Bos day don break oo
Goodmorning
i hope you slept well ?
smiley
Re: Photos: Hollywood Star, Boris Kodjoe Arrives Lagos by holatin(m): 9:55am On Dec 13, 2014
Movesz:
my dad is currently in colorado buh me in nigeria now sha..can you send me rechargecard i dont know where to get em here
you wan make gay rape you for December 25
Re: Photos: Hollywood Star, Boris Kodjoe Arrives Lagos by Dymondgurl(f): 10:00am On Dec 13, 2014
Dreyl:
Goodmorning
i hope you slept well ?
smiley
yea I did, thanks
Re: Photos: Hollywood Star, Boris Kodjoe Arrives Lagos by Dreyl(m): 10:05am On Dec 13, 2014
Dymondgurl:
yea I did, thanks
Re: Photos: Hollywood Star, Boris Kodjoe Arrives Lagos by Movesz(m): 10:06am On Dec 13, 2014
holatin:
you wan make gay rape you for December 25
wtf? Nigga are you gay?
Re: Photos: Hollywood Star, Boris Kodjoe Arrives Lagos by holatin(m): 10:08am On Dec 13, 2014
Movesz:
wtf? Nigga are you gay?
am a lesbian
Re: Photos: Hollywood Star, Boris Kodjoe Arrives Lagos by Dreyl(m): 10:14am On Dec 13, 2014
Dymondgurl:
yea I did, thanks
alright! i hope you dreamt about me cuz i did and we were smooching like it's our last,i wanted to take you to my kingsize bed when the fvcking alarm woke me up. grin
Re: Photos: Hollywood Star, Boris Kodjoe Arrives Lagos by naturefellow(m): 10:16am On Dec 13, 2014
Dannylux:
Which movie is He known for? His name doesn't ring a bell.

Resident Evil Afterlife/Retribution <3

Madea's Family Reunion
Re: Photos: Hollywood Star, Boris Kodjoe Arrives Lagos by Movesz(m): 10:22am On Dec 13, 2014
holatin:
am a lesbian
:pwhat are you waiting for get naked on camera and send me those nude tittyz :p nd the rcard too.
Re: Photos: Hollywood Star, Boris Kodjoe Arrives Lagos by Dymondgurl(f): 10:22am On Dec 13, 2014
Dreyl:
alright! i hope you dreamt about me cuz i did and we were smooching like it's our last,i wanted to take you to my kingsize bed when the fvcking alarm woke me up. grin
Re: Photos: Hollywood Star, Boris Kodjoe Arrives Lagos by Dymondgurl(f): 10:23am On Dec 13, 2014
Dreyl:
lol, that alarm saved your life, incase you don't know. Na so you for give your spirit wife belle.
Re: Photos: Hollywood Star, Boris Kodjoe Arrives Lagos by Nobody: 10:35am On Dec 13, 2014
UnknownT:
Hope it won't be another scam, like that Hulk Hogan's lookalike grin
the ppl that saw those scam artist's and mistook them for hulk and his crew are either dumb or have never seen wwe,tna or wcw.he don't even look like my man hulk,and hulk does nt have any belt cos he is either a host or a honourary member of wristling. Am his fan sha,used to rip up my singlets like him wen i was a kid.
Re: Photos: Hollywood Star, Boris Kodjoe Arrives Lagos by Dreyl(m): 10:38am On Dec 13, 2014
Dymondgurl:
lol, that alarm saved your life, incase you don't know. Na so you for give your spirit wife belle.
lol. Na like so i for give you belle o,because i done they imagine how i go take caress that your segxy body. wink
that alarm just fvck me up! grin
Re: Photos: Hollywood Star, Boris Kodjoe Arrives Lagos by UnknownT: 10:45am On Dec 13, 2014
taurusdude:

the ppl that saw those scam artist's and mistook them for hulk and his crew are either dumb or have never seen wwe,tna or wcw.he don't even look like my man hulk,and hulk does nt have any belt cos he is either a host or a honourary member of wristling. Am his fan sha,used to rip up my singlets like him wen i was a kid.
LOL at rip up his singlets like him. Momsy must have dealt with you seriously those years, each time you rip up any singlet
Re: Photos: Hollywood Star, Boris Kodjoe Arrives Lagos by Nobody: 11:10am On Dec 13, 2014
thats the stupidest comment ive heard in a while. what does that even mean? if u want to hype ur own then do it...and let ur own stars treat themselves with a lil more respect and am pretty sure theyll be loved more
holatin:
dat good sha
We aren't appreciating ourself the way we appreciate others.
Re: Photos: Hollywood Star, Boris Kodjoe Arrives Lagos by holatin(m): 1:06pm On Dec 13, 2014
Movesz:
:pwhat are you waiting for get naked on camera and send me those nude tittyz :p nd the rcard too.
kk

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Blackface Tweets About Sunday Rice & Theft; Fans React / 'Forget Sex, Keep Your Virginity Till Marriage' - Singer Jodie Tells Nigerians / Princess Akporaro Enaroseha Helps A Retired Homeless Soldier In Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.