Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,306 members, 7,954,232 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 03:02 PM

Sterling Bank Invite For Online Test, Sheduled For 13th Dec? - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Sterling Bank Invite For Online Test, Sheduled For 13th Dec? (8930 Views)

Solidhire Invitation For Online Test @PHEDC. / Zenith Bank Invite / INEC (ADHOC Staff) Invite For Training. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sterling Bank Invite For Online Test, Sheduled For 13th Dec? by sumtee(m): 12:38pm On Dec 13, 2014
Welcome to the Sterling Bank Virtual Interview

Hello sumtee, please read the instruction below before you start the Test.

INSTRUCTION
In this interview, you will play the role of Jerry, a graduate who is aspiring to work in Sterling Bank. You like working with people and want a career in Marketing. Your interview is with the Human Resource Team that is offering an Executive Marketing Trainee position in the Bank. There are not many opportunities like this, make the most of it!

You are expected to answer all 10 questions correctly within 5 minutes to pass this first level interview. So click on Start Your Test Now to begin.

Best of Luck!
Start Your Test Now.

1 Like

Re: Sterling Bank Invite For Online Test, Sheduled For 13th Dec? by mercato: 12:38pm On Dec 13, 2014
Sterling Bank I no blame una. Na work way no dey dis country.

2 Likes

Re: Sterling Bank Invite For Online Test, Sheduled For 13th Dec? by joeSolar: 12:39pm On Dec 13, 2014
ababale:
dem no de answer bro

All 3 numbers are been picked o
Re: Sterling Bank Invite For Online Test, Sheduled For 13th Dec? by ababale(m): 12:39pm On Dec 13, 2014
five minutes, but we all havent been able to login... according to them we should take it before 2 pm
Fizix:
can anyone tell me the duration of the test? pls hurry up n tell me its almost time. thanks
Re: Sterling Bank Invite For Online Test, Sheduled For 13th Dec? by Ask4bigneyo(m): 12:40pm On Dec 13, 2014
I knew it..... i dont even bother myself to locate nearby cafe, i dey my crib dey chop apu n egusi. How can a reputable bank fix online test for the same time and date?
I dont think they have good management..
. Shioooor!!!
Re: Sterling Bank Invite For Online Test, Sheduled For 13th Dec? by joeSolar: 12:40pm On Dec 13, 2014
sumtee:

INSTRUCTION
In this interview, you will play the role of Jerry, a graduate who is aspiring to work in Sterling Bank. You like working with people and want a career in Marketing. Your interview is with the Human Resource Team that is offering an Executive Marketing Trainee position in the Bank. There are not many opportunities like this, make the most of it!

You are expected to answer all 10 questions correctly within 5 minutes to pass this first level interview. So click on Start Your Test Now to begin.

Best of Luck!
Start Your Test Now.

how you do am?? dem no allow me even see the site
Re: Sterling Bank Invite For Online Test, Sheduled For 13th Dec? by MyLane: 12:43pm On Dec 13, 2014
Marketing job?

Hohohoho
Laughing in Swahili......
Re: Sterling Bank Invite For Online Test, Sheduled For 13th Dec? by eboni112004: 12:47pm On Dec 13, 2014
ahhhhhh embarassed embarassed no access to the site yet ooo. wetin happen? I hope same applies to all of us
Re: Sterling Bank Invite For Online Test, Sheduled For 13th Dec? by sumtee(m): 12:52pm On Dec 13, 2014
Been stuck here since oo...my mb sef don finish after plenty reloading dis aboki bank na wao embarassed
Re: Sterling Bank Invite For Online Test, Sheduled For 13th Dec? by ademola03(m): 12:53pm On Dec 13, 2014
Sterling calls portal not displayed....hmmm.. what an avenue to waste great people's time.

has any1 browse thru?
Re: Sterling Bank Invite For Online Test, Sheduled For 13th Dec? by eboni112004: 12:53pm On Dec 13, 2014
Bros can u pls share the link 2 d site, mayb we are getting it wrong

sumtee:

INSTRUCTION

Best of Luck!
Start Your Test Now.

1 Like

Re: Sterling Bank Invite For Online Test, Sheduled For 13th Dec? by truvine(m): 12:57pm On Dec 13, 2014
serious flopp here oooo
this thing is'nt loading at all
Re: Sterling Bank Invite For Online Test, Sheduled For 13th Dec? by Chuxserve(m): 12:58pm On Dec 13, 2014
this test is really funny. i hve been trying to log in to no avail. finally one question appered telling me to tell them about myself with options. i chose one and submit and the time continued to read without any other further questions. the five minutes ended and they have refused to close it
Re: Sterling Bank Invite For Online Test, Sheduled For 13th Dec? by harffie(m): 12:59pm On Dec 13, 2014
The link is not working ooo....don't even know what to do sef....lol
Re: Sterling Bank Invite For Online Test, Sheduled For 13th Dec? by harffie(m): 12:59pm On Dec 13, 2014
Chuxserve:
this test is really funny. i hve been trying to log in to no avail. finally one question appered telling me to tell them about myself with options. i chose one and submit and the time continued to read without any other further questions. the five minutes ended and they have refused to close it
What link did you use please??
Re: Sterling Bank Invite For Online Test, Sheduled For 13th Dec? by Chuxserve(m): 1:00pm On Dec 13, 2014
their usual link. it took time before it opened
Re: Sterling Bank Invite For Online Test, Sheduled For 13th Dec? by Chuxserve(m): 1:01pm On Dec 13, 2014
my username and password and it took like 45 min to open
Re: Sterling Bank Invite For Online Test, Sheduled For 13th Dec? by ademola03(m): 1:03pm On Dec 13, 2014
can u type the link pls @sumtee
Re: Sterling Bank Invite For Online Test, Sheduled For 13th Dec? by Chuxserve(m): 1:03pm On Dec 13, 2014
Hello!

Getting ready for the Test? Here are a few Must-Know Tips before the test.

1. Ensure you generate your password before you start the test. You can use either your phone number or email address.

2. The test will hold online and can be done from any place around the world.

3. The test will last for only 5 minutes - you can therefore log in anytime between 12 noon and 2pm today 13th December 2014.

4. We strongly advise the use of Computers & Tablets for the Test and NOT mobile phones.

5. For further assistance, do contact us on Social Media or call 01-4484481, 01-4489470, 01-9037100.

Thank you.
Sterling Bank Plc

To unsubscribe please click here

Sterling Bank
Sterling Towers, Lagos, Lagos, 23401
that was the last thing i got from them. i guess its a marketing job
Re: Sterling Bank Invite For Online Test, Sheduled For 13th Dec? by joeSolar: 1:04pm On Dec 13, 2014
Chuxserve:
my username and password and it took like 45 min to open

I have been reloading the page since 12noon. is it that my computer reloads differently? kindly share the reloading techniques you used
Re: Sterling Bank Invite For Online Test, Sheduled For 13th Dec? by ababale(m): 1:06pm On Dec 13, 2014
hahahaha......bros ur own better, me i don tire for them
joeSolar:

I have been reloading the page since 12noon. is it that my computer reloads differently? kindly share the reloading techniques you used
Re: Sterling Bank Invite For Online Test, Sheduled For 13th Dec? by Dopefiend(m): 1:07pm On Dec 13, 2014
joeSolar:

grin grin grin Sterling Bank ooo
Re: Sterling Bank Invite For Online Test, Sheduled For 13th Dec? by Chuxserve(m): 1:07pm On Dec 13, 2014
i kept on loading and reloading . it took like 45min to open finally with that single one question. just keep trying . it will open . there is no different link than the one sent when they ask u to generate your log in password
Re: Sterling Bank Invite For Online Test, Sheduled For 13th Dec? by princetoye(m): 1:09pm On Dec 13, 2014
my connection has been reset' thats wat it has bin saying since 12pm.. please help me out peeps..
Re: Sterling Bank Invite For Online Test, Sheduled For 13th Dec? by sumtee(m): 1:10pm On Dec 13, 2014
they are doing test run, trial and error wit us nofin makes sense here i answered d 1st question, submitted, no 2nd question seen while my tym is still ticking na wao embarassed
Re: Sterling Bank Invite For Online Test, Sheduled For 13th Dec? by Chuxserve(m): 1:11pm On Dec 13, 2014
same with me
sumtee:
they are doing test run, trial and error wit us nofin makes sense here i answered d 1st question, submitted, no 2nd question seen while my tym is still ticking na wao embarassed
Re: Sterling Bank Invite For Online Test, Sheduled For 13th Dec? by Bede2u(m): 1:11pm On Dec 13, 2014
this idiot people just waste person time. Imagine trying to log into their site for the entire duration of the test. You know you dont have enof bandwidth to handle traffic and yet you dey tell naija job seeker wey reach like 10million to log into your site from 12-2. it shows you dont really want them to get the job.
we job seekers don suffer. anyway oluwa pass sterling bank. no be my job sha. if na my job i go succeed log in anyhow
Re: Sterling Bank Invite For Online Test, Sheduled For 13th Dec? by digitalgeorgy(m): 1:12pm On Dec 13, 2014
i have answered 5 questions. dont ask me how because i go tell you say na God

1 Like

Re: Sterling Bank Invite For Online Test, Sheduled For 13th Dec? by digitalgeorgy(m): 1:17pm On Dec 13, 2014
why should we hire you is the last question i answered
Re: Sterling Bank Invite For Online Test, Sheduled For 13th Dec? by joeSolar: 1:19pm On Dec 13, 2014
AFTER GIVING ME A NEW NAME WEY MY PAPA GO DISOWN ME IF HIM SSEE THAT KAIN TIN, THEY HAVE DELIBERATELY SUCCEEDED IN WASTING MY DAY AFTER STUDYING THAT MUMU PSYCHOMETRIC TEST. DIARIS GOD

1 Like

Re: Sterling Bank Invite For Online Test, Sheduled For 13th Dec? by harffie(m): 1:21pm On Dec 13, 2014
digitalgeorgy:
i have answered 5 questions. dont ask me how because i go tell you say na God
grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I'm A Fresh Graduate And I Won't Take Any Job Offer Below 250K Per Month / Vacancies At ( U N T H )! / Us Embassy Finally.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.