Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,841 members, 7,810,241 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:44 AM

Us Embassy Finally. - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Us Embassy Finally. (8568 Views)

Jobs At The US Embassy In Nigeria / Apply For US Embassy Recruitment In Nigeria Before March 13 / Us Embassy Interview Questions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Us Embassy Finally. by ejikeben: 4:50pm On Dec 11, 2007
I would not fail to express my unalloyed gratitute and happiness to the entire household of nairaland, particularly the person that pasted the advert from the US embassy in ABJ for the position of a fuel and water attendant.

I saw the advert on 7-9-07 while it was opened on 5-9-07 and closed on 18-9-07 and i applied on 11-09-07. Though i applied reluctantly, and behold i was called for for an interview in their office in Abuja and the interview held on 24-10-07.

Furthermore, i left Abuja on 25-10-07 for Enugu and got to my house @ 2.00pm and @ exactly 3.30pm that same day, i had a call from the human resourses office congratulating me that i was succesfull for the interview and that i have been scheduled for pre-employment medical examination which i had on 30-10-07.

Subsequently, i was also invited again for a security interview which was held on 8- 11-07. Nevertheless, i was told that my continued employment with them would be contigent upon the outcome of the medical and security clearances.

Considering the stresses and strain i undergone, i was finally called on 6-12-07 that i was succesful and should resume office immediately.

I would like to sincerely thank you all for your individual and collective efforts in this forum. And i also thank God who saw me through all my trips. May all glory ,majesty and adoration be His in Jesus name Amen.

If you are a graduate and have not gotten a job, i would advice you to embrace psalm 40 VS 1-5. For that God that saw me through will surely see everyone in this house 2ru @ His appointed time, just be patient.

Some may say why would a graduate with HND upper credit in Mech.Engr. take a job as a fuel and water attendant. But plz consider these,
1. Job security 2. No nepotism 3. No threat 4. Job immunity 5. 48 hours per a week starting 7.30am - 4.30pm Mondays 2ru Thursdays and 7.30 am - 1.30 pm on fridays, and finally 6. Starting basic allowance 83,000 naira per month.

God bless you as you rejoice with me.

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Us Embassy Finally. by justmoi2: 9:32pm On Dec 11, 2007
congratulations bros. God who has given you this , will definitely take you higher
Re: Us Embassy Finally. by holusola: 6:55am On Dec 12, 2007
My Brother i'm so happy for you the good lord that did yours will answer everyone who's on the waiting line through his direct line in Jesus name!Amen.Once again ,congratulations.
Re: Us Embassy Finally. by scambater(m): 7:05am On Dec 12, 2007
Congratulations on your new job, if you don't mind me asking, what exactly does a fuel and water attendant do ?
Re: Us Embassy Finally. by ollybabe: 7:51am On Dec 12, 2007
beloved .m so happy for you.
i know the good lord that saw you througt in this stage will make you a top person there one day
do enjoy your job and put in your ever best tongue
Re: Us Embassy Finally. by omoaliu(m): 8:27am On Dec 12, 2007
May the good Lord be with and never turn ur face away from God.
smiley
Re: Us Embassy Finally. by onyekang1(f): 12:41pm On Dec 12, 2007
Geez am really happy for you bro, as your best moments are yet to come. wink C.O.N.G.R.A.T.S
Re: Us Embassy Finally. by njokma(m): 1:30pm On Dec 12, 2007
I can see the heaven and its angels smiling at your gratefulness and your trust in Him. May he project you further in that your post. I also ask for His annointing and blessing as he has done for you. Let us all praise Him because He knows the secrets of our hearts.
Once more thanks for your prayer point.

1 Like

Re: Us Embassy Finally. by ekorick(m): 2:48pm On Dec 12, 2007
please Ejike can u pls inform us how their interview was like, type of question asked and if it was a panel interview. thanks.
Re: Us Embassy Finally. by Ladapo(m): 4:27pm On Dec 12, 2007
I am happy for U o. U can contact me, I work within the Embassy compound too.
Re: Us Embassy Finally. by ejikeben: 5:25pm On Dec 12, 2007
Ladapo, You said u work within the embassy compound, please can we exchange our phone numbers for familarity as soon as i get to Abuja.

My name is Emmanuel, 08032657920. Hoping to hear from you soonest.
Re: Us Embassy Finally. by cynthya(f): 5:34pm On Dec 12, 2007
my brother,this is d first goodnews am gettin today,am happy 4 u,do not turn away from dat God who gave u dis job!!!!
Re: Us Embassy Finally. by kunle75(m): 5:56pm On Dec 12, 2007
pls do not despise the God that provides that job especially in ur tithe and offering,i felicitate with u, its really a thing of joy.praise God
Re: Us Embassy Finally. by eseosaod(m): 7:43pm On Dec 12, 2007
o bobs,guy i hail your tenacity.i really admire your courage.abeg no be by c.v man go take make money.you are a gainfully employed manwith bright prospects.
Re: Us Embassy Finally. by Neyoyo(m): 9:13pm On Dec 12, 2007
My heart rejoices with you.Congrats
Re: Us Embassy Finally. by samtoye(m): 9:47pm On Dec 12, 2007
my reply
"do not despise little beginning" I'm happy for you,He who started the good Work Would Complete it.
concerning what "his_grace" posted,If you think,that job isnt good enough,do you have a better offer for him? If not,becareful of what you say to others,put yourself in thier shoes,would you like someone to say that to you?
A WORD IS ENOUGH FOR THE WISE!!!!!!!
Re: Us Embassy Finally. by kamsi(f): 10:19pm On Dec 12, 2007
@ his-grace
is it because u stay in U.K so you have to run the poster down. Jeez! this is Nigeria and employment is scarce, some graduate earn 15000 naira, while he is rejoicing for earning 83000. Dont be sarcastic
Re: Us Embassy Finally. by imf(m): 9:24am On Dec 13, 2007
CONGRATS and have lovely job life with them. MUCH LOVE
Re: Us Embassy Finally. by coold(m): 10:50am On Dec 13, 2007
[size=8pt][size=8pt]congratulations[/size][/size] on your new job. may God grant you so much favour and trust me, this is just the beginning of good things to come. 2008 will bring you much better blessings.
Re: Us Embassy Finally. by Ajike: 3:38pm On Dec 13, 2007
Congratulations jare my brother, the good Lord who has started this will not stop there in Jesus name.

@ his-grace

If you have married and have kids, i wil advise you send one of them to Nigeria school to study the best course and let see if he/she will get the best job at the best time.
Re: Us Embassy Finally. by emeronye: 4:46pm On Dec 13, 2007
Guy, am so happy for you. Do you watch that soap on AIT every sunday-168-, your case would be like that guy who got promoted from a laundry attendant to a P.A. to one of the top executive. Soar higher, be good, honest and dedicated to your job; dont be influenced by the negativity of your colleagues, those do not have high hopes like you. Make a difference where you re and a greater position would be given to you smiley smiley
Re: Us Embassy Finally. by Busta(f): 2:39am On Dec 28, 2007
his_grace:

Its nothing but a shame on you for going for that job.

U are a BIG IDIOT!!
Re: Us Embassy Finally. by ifyegede(m): 8:13pm On Jul 21, 2012
HI Ejikeben. I will like to have a chat with you. Pls u mind you mail me your contact?. Send to ifeanyi2excel@gmail.com , ifeanyi2excel@yahoo.com or call 08095933143. I am eagerly looking forward to hearing from you. Thanks.
Re: Us Embassy Finally. by Gemc3(f): 3:07pm On Jul 17, 2017
10 year post. . . And it has inspired me greatly.
Thank you.

1 Like

Re: Us Embassy Finally. by shogat(m): 3:48pm On Jul 17, 2017
Gemc3:
10 year post. . . And it has inspired me greatly.

Thank you.
what were u looking for that u saw this?
Re: Us Embassy Finally. by obajoey(m): 3:53pm On Jul 17, 2017
Congrats bro. God bless you. Never misuse the opportunity.

Old post ni sha
Re: Us Embassy Finally. by 001blair001(f): 4:31pm On Jul 17, 2017
A very big congratulations to you. The God that gave it to you will sustain it & promote you. I'm encouraged!
Re: Us Embassy Finally. by Gemc3(f): 10:58pm On Jul 17, 2017
shogat:
what were u looking for that u saw this?

I was looking for how long the recruitment process for a job at the US Embassy could take.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Us Embassy Finally. by timmyblast(m): 5:07am On Jul 18, 2017
congratulations...
Re: Us Embassy Finally. by MsTarah: 4:25pm On Apr 06, 2018
Congratulations
Re: Us Embassy Finally. by MsTarah: 4:27pm On Apr 06, 2018
Please how long does the recruitment process at the US embassy take? When I called the HR, They said Every one at the Lagos centre passed. Only those considered will be called for the next stage.
Re: Us Embassy Finally. by obajoey(m): 6:10pm On Apr 06, 2018
Please MsTarah,
what is the appropriate subject line when applying for US embassy jobs. I believe this is where I am getting it wrong.
MsTarah:
Please how long does the recruitment process at the US embassy take? When I called the HR, They said Every one at the Lagos centre passed. Only those considered will be called for the next stage.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Apply For Co-Creation Hub (CCHub) Latest Job Recruitment (10 Openings) / Crescent University Job Recruitment (21 Positions) / Graduate Trainee - Custodian Investment Plc (CIP)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.