Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,858 members, 7,810,287 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:36 AM

Did You Play This Game? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Did You Play This Game? (647 Views)

Did You Play This? (pic) / Which Song Would You Play On Your Wedding / Did You Play Catapult With Rubber Band When You Were Young? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Did You Play This Game? by adrelanine: 8:44pm On Dec 12, 2014
i remember those days that we had to shoogrin our parent's money just to play this Game.. the most annoying part is that u just cant get the biggest balloon...grin; D

share your experience

Re: Did You Play This Game? by amunkita(m): 8:53pm On Dec 12, 2014
I played oooo buh quit sharply as nah small small bolon-bollo I dey win all d tym..

Maybe datz were my hatred 4 'Try ur luck' games lik baba-ijebu, merrybet etc started..
Re: Did You Play This Game? by Beesluv: 8:56pm On Dec 12, 2014
I did few times
Re: Did You Play This Game? by pweedyuz(f): 8:56pm On Dec 12, 2014
Here is ajegunle, opp kirikiri prison,,,we did no such thing.
Re: Did You Play This Game? by adrelanine: 9:01pm On Dec 12, 2014
pweedyuz:
Here is ajegunle, opp kirikiri prison,,,we did no such thing.
haba..just a game na.. u can't just be jailed for playing such a game...
BTW., u ve really missed a lot
Re: Did You Play This Game? by Kimmo(f): 9:36pm On Dec 12, 2014
I did! But that yeye game was just unfair. I never won the big balloons, only the tiny ones. sad
Re: Did You Play This Game? by dryakson(m): 9:36pm On Dec 12, 2014
You no go ever win That big one
Re: Did You Play This Game? by Maccoy1(m): 9:53pm On Dec 12, 2014
Here in iraq we played the same game but grenades were used in place of balloons
Re: Did You Play This Game? by Maccoy1(m): 9:57pm On Dec 12, 2014
Here in iraq we played the same game but grenades were used in place of the balloons i see here, it was fun picking the biggest grenade,you get to test it in big buses grin grin grin grin
Re: Did You Play This Game? by obiZEAL(m): 10:00pm On Dec 12, 2014
One guy that owns a provision store in my area will always remove number 31....if u like play 1k own u no go ever win d big one.
Re: Did You Play This Game? by adrelanine: 10:17pm On Dec 12, 2014
obiZEAL:
One guy that owns a provision store in my area will always remove number 31....if u like play 1k own u no go ever win d big one.
gringringrin
Re: Did You Play This Game? by funkiedipsy(f): 11:04pm On Dec 12, 2014
Kimmo:
I did! But that yeye game was just unfair. I never won the big balloons, only the tiny ones. sad
Dahs cos dey alwyz remove it frm d options so no one gets to win it

(1) (Reply)

If Today Is Election Day Who Will Carry The Day Between GEJ And GMB / I Was Assaulted By A Woman Today And Nobody Lift A Finger For Me. / Photos: Kentucky Plane Crash, 4 Dies, 7-year Girl Survives

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.