Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,625 members, 7,955,289 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 09:39 PM

Facial Expression Of Receiving Calls - Jokes Etc (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Facial Expression Of Receiving Calls (33874 Views)

When You Can't Find Your ATM, And You Are Receiving Alert From Oshogbo. (photo) / Guys Facial Expression When They Are Answering Calls(photo) / Facial Expression (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Facial Expression Of Receiving Calls by Tobetoe(m): 10:03am On Dec 13, 2014
Op you look cute, abeg gi me ur number,make i call and see ur facial xpression
Re: Facial Expression Of Receiving Calls by Gordieshegz(m): 10:07am On Dec 13, 2014
These days,people are creating dumber threads all thanks to the moderators.. I see it lyk seun is keen on maximising the profit by enhancing the quantity and not the quality of posts nairaland records..many misconceptual threads hav found their ways to the front page and seun sees nothing with these and hence does nothing to reposition things... screening the topics that are moved to the front page will go a long way in forcing nairalanders to create better and thought provoking topics...with that nairaland will regain its waning integrity!!! My opinion though!!!
Re: Facial Expression Of Receiving Calls by knightsTempler: 10:17am On Dec 13, 2014
And this....

2 Likes

Re: Facial Expression Of Receiving Calls by bosun11(m): 10:25am On Dec 13, 2014
babeflenz:
Many a time, you see girls receiving calls, with their facial expression, you can immediately tell who is calling.... So i came up with dis photo of different ways of receiving different calls....

Compiled by me: BABEFLENZ

i want to see your own expressions
Re: Facial Expression Of Receiving Calls by Clemzy16(m): 11:22am On Dec 13, 2014
adrainuche:
What Rubbish is this, How did such rubbish get to front page,

I would advise the OP to even get a better facial expression, to me all I see is one UGLY looking individual...

All the Different facial expression denotes an epitome. Of joblessness and mere stupidity, please our FP should. Be sanitised..

My 2cent
Jisos!

1 Like

Re: Facial Expression Of Receiving Calls by IDnoble1: 11:35am On Dec 13, 2014
imperiouxx:
This junk is not new. You copied this from a facebook post that was going around yesterday angry

This is even looking more real than the one posted at the top. How can you respond like that to the Mums call,not real
Re: Facial Expression Of Receiving Calls by tpraiz(m): 12:02pm On Dec 13, 2014
Is It Beau or boo ?::::::::
Re: Facial Expression Of Receiving Calls by Orikinla(m): 12:06pm On Dec 13, 2014
frankobaba:
Hehehehhe
grin grin grin grin
Re: Facial Expression Of Receiving Calls by Nobody: 12:31pm On Dec 13, 2014
babeflenz:
Many a time, you see girls receiving calls, with their facial expression, you can immediately tell who is calling.... So i came up with dis photo of different ways of receiving different calls....

you've got a really cute smile..... Nice pix....
Re: Facial Expression Of Receiving Calls by Guidette(f): 1:00pm On Dec 13, 2014
babeflenz:

You are so pretty smiley
Re: Facial Expression Of Receiving Calls by Nobody: 1:02pm On Dec 13, 2014
Guidette:

You are so pretty smiley
hy cheesy
Re: Facial Expression Of Receiving Calls by Guidette(f): 1:04pm On Dec 13, 2014
adrainuche:

I would advise the OP to even get a better facial expression, to me all I see is one UGLY looking individual...

All the Different facial expression denotes an epitome. Of joblessness and mere stupidity, please our FP should. Be sanitised..

My 2cent

Ugly?? Are you so blind or just bitter? Show ur own face so that we can judge u too. Rude humanbeing!
Re: Facial Expression Of Receiving Calls by Guidette(f): 1:05pm On Dec 13, 2014
lilmaxfidel:
hy cheesy
Sup? Well done o. U just abandoned me. Lol jk
Re: Facial Expression Of Receiving Calls by Nobody: 1:06pm On Dec 13, 2014
Guidette:

Sup? Well done o. U just abandoned me. Lol jk
i didnt o....

missed your smileds though grin
Re: Facial Expression Of Receiving Calls by Guidette(f): 1:08pm On Dec 13, 2014
lilmaxfidel:
i didnt o....

missed your smileds though grin
Haha. U refused to answer me. How old r u? Or r u a small boy?
Re: Facial Expression Of Receiving Calls by adrainuche(m): 1:09pm On Dec 13, 2014
Guidette:

Ugly?? Are you so blind or just bitter? Show ur own face so that we can judge u too. Rude humanbeing!

Sorry if I may have spoken rudely, if you want to see my face you can check my profile, and am not rude I was just been realistic...

And am quite sure the person on that pic is ugly!!!
Re: Facial Expression Of Receiving Calls by Nobody: 1:12pm On Dec 13, 2014
Guidette:

Haha. U refused to answer me. How old r u? Or r u a small boy?
angry

huh?

does my dp look small to you grin
Re: Facial Expression Of Receiving Calls by cut007: 1:14pm On Dec 13, 2014
adrainuche:

My 2cent
BRUTALITY!!!!!!!!!

1 Like

Re: Facial Expression Of Receiving Calls by Guidette(f): 1:17pm On Dec 13, 2014
adrainuche:

Sorry if I may have spoken rudely, if you want to see my face you can check my profile, and am not rude I was just been realistic...

And am quite sure the person on that pic is ugly!!!

Is that u in ur dp? No comment lipsrsealed
Re: Facial Expression Of Receiving Calls by Guidette(f): 1:18pm On Dec 13, 2014
lilmaxfidel:
angry

huh?

does my dp look small to you grin
Lol. Idk mehn... I just want to kno
Re: Facial Expression Of Receiving Calls by Nobody: 1:18pm On Dec 13, 2014
Guidette:

Lol. Idk mehn... I just want to kno
so how r yho grin
Re: Facial Expression Of Receiving Calls by Guidette(f): 1:19pm On Dec 13, 2014
lilmaxfidel:
so how r yho grin

Im guessing ur still a teen. Its all cool.

Anyways... Im ok. Hbu?
Re: Facial Expression Of Receiving Calls by Nobody: 1:22pm On Dec 13, 2014
Guidette:

Im guessing ur still a teen. Its all cool.

Anyways... Im ok. Hbu?
conversation ended......see ya angry
Re: Facial Expression Of Receiving Calls by Guidette(f): 1:25pm On Dec 13, 2014
lilmaxfidel:
conversation ended......see ya angry
Lmaoooo... Dont be mad. Its all jokes.
Re: Facial Expression Of Receiving Calls by adrainuche(m): 1:30pm On Dec 13, 2014
Guidette:

Yes
Re: Facial Expression Of Receiving Calls by NosaHenry(m): 1:42pm On Dec 13, 2014
Why are you girls in pain because a toaster is on line. Remember it is from a toaster you graduate to Boo.
Re: Facial Expression Of Receiving Calls by oseiwe(m): 1:43pm On Dec 13, 2014
babeflenz:

I don't wanna call you...can I take you to France?
Re: Facial Expression Of Receiving Calls by oseiwe(m): 1:54pm On Dec 13, 2014
na the pics I like
Re: Facial Expression Of Receiving Calls by adrainuche(m): 2:52pm On Dec 13, 2014
cut007:
BRUTALITY!!!!!!!!!

Am not brutal!!!
Re: Facial Expression Of Receiving Calls by adrainuche(m): 2:55pm On Dec 13, 2014
Guidette:

Say whatever it is u want to say!!!
Re: Facial Expression Of Receiving Calls by Guidette(f): 3:12pm On Dec 13, 2014
adrainuche:

Say whatever it is u want to say!!!
Lool. Im not gonna be rude lyk u. So im reserving my comment
Re: Facial Expression Of Receiving Calls by adrainuche(m): 3:16pm On Dec 13, 2014
Guidette:

Lool. Im not gonna be rude lyk u. So im reserving my comment

Aiit Ma'am whatever tickles your fancy...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Maths Riddle / Pictures Smokers Can Relate To / How To Know The Real Name Of A 9ja Girl Forming Posh.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.