Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,963 members, 7,817,838 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:50 PM

What Is The Greatest Gift One Can Give To God - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / What Is The Greatest Gift One Can Give To God (668 Views)

See What This Dude Is Giving To God / JESUS The Greatest Gift To Mankind. / Thanks For The Greatest Gift (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is The Greatest Gift One Can Give To God by Sookul: 10:44pm On Dec 12, 2014
This topic was born our of an arguement that ensued between two clergies recently and i happened to be around. That got me curious afterwards; what do you think is the greatest gift a person can give to God. Reasons if you have
Re: What Is The Greatest Gift One Can Give To God by Skillfullulu(m): 10:46pm On Dec 12, 2014
Thanks and appreciation
Re: What Is The Greatest Gift One Can Give To God by Mprex(f): 10:47pm On Dec 12, 2014
Praises. That's the only thing he requests from us

1 Like

Re: What Is The Greatest Gift One Can Give To God by Nobody: 11:00pm On Dec 12, 2014
Your heart.
Re: What Is The Greatest Gift One Can Give To God by peteregwu(m): 11:57pm On Dec 12, 2014
they greatest gift you can ever give to God is not money, praises or whatever anyone claim, but it is first love for him alone and nothing more.

Matthew 22:36 "Master, which is the great commandment in the law? 22:37 Jesus said unto him, Thou shalt love the Lord thy God with all thy heart, and with all thy soul, and with all thy mind. 22:38 This is the first and great commandment."

anyone can praise God and even donate money in the church for God, even if that person is a thief or not. but love for God is total obedience to his word.

1 Like

Re: What Is The Greatest Gift One Can Give To God by Nobody: 1:53am On Dec 13, 2014
A middle finger
Re: What Is The Greatest Gift One Can Give To God by Sookul: 8:05am On Dec 13, 2014
Wow I'm seeing many things hereo, kip it coming guys
Re: What Is The Greatest Gift One Can Give To God by Sookul: 8:18am On Dec 13, 2014
ifeness:
A middle finger
bros more light on this abeg
Re: What Is The Greatest Gift One Can Give To God by Nobody: 10:43am On Dec 13, 2014
Sookul:
bros more light on this abeg

What is there to explain?

(1) (Reply)

I Will Bring My Wrath On The Oppressors In Nigeria Says The Lord Almighty / How To Choose Political Leaders - Pastor David Ogbueli / The Lord Jesus Christ Is That Holy Ghost From God

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.