Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,269 members, 7,826,034 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 08:50 AM

Dream Interpretation Abeg - I Killed Someone And Committed Suicide - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Dream Interpretation Abeg - I Killed Someone And Committed Suicide (661 Views)

Bolanle Ambode Committed Sacrilege And Should Apologise — African Church Bishop / Why Do I Keep Slapping Guys In My Dreams? (Dream Interpretation) / Interpretation Of Tongues Spoken In "Way Maker" By Sinach (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dream Interpretation Abeg - I Killed Someone And Committed Suicide by VladimirLenin: 10:59am On May 04, 2015
The dream took me back to secondary school i left 11 years ago. a senior was bullying me, then i broke a bottle and slit his throat and stabbed him several times then fled. then someone who is in my life today to caught up with me as i was fleeing and i negotiated with him to give me his knife, he gave me and i slit my wrist almost cutting it off entirely to commit suicide in other to avoid capture/lynching. then woke up terrified.
Re: Dream Interpretation Abeg - I Killed Someone And Committed Suicide by timawoku(m): 11:06am On May 04, 2015
First of all hope you prayed about the dream?

For now steer clear of friends, because trouble looms. That is what my interpretation is about your dream.
Re: Dream Interpretation Abeg - I Killed Someone And Committed Suicide by axeman10(m): 11:15am On May 04, 2015
Too much of action/horror films. Get back to sleep...only villains die, heroes don't die in films. As we usually say "actor no dey die".
Re: Dream Interpretation Abeg - I Killed Someone And Committed Suicide by VladimirLenin: 1:58pm On May 04, 2015
timawoku:
First of all hope you prayed about the dream?

For now steer clear of friends, because trouble looms. That is what my interpretation is about your dream.

Thanks.
Re: Dream Interpretation Abeg - I Killed Someone And Committed Suicide by VladimirLenin: 2:02pm On May 04, 2015
axeman10:
Too much of action/horror films. Get back to sleep...only villains die, heroes don't die in films. As we usually say "actor no dey die".

I don't watch horror films. I've had nightmares before but this one shook me. i continuously stabbed someone in the neck until he died and i severed my own left hand.
Re: Dream Interpretation Abeg - I Killed Someone And Committed Suicide by wordcat(m): 7:46pm On May 04, 2015
Anything is possible in the dream.

I've dreamt where am having a security meeting with Putin of Russia, Merkel Germany, Banki of UN, Rouhani of Iran, Netanyahu of Israel, Abbott of Australia, Cameron of Britain and Obama of USA sometime last month.

(1) (Reply)

Taiwo Odukoya Celebrates 59th Birthday Today! / Why Is The Churche Always Attacked When Noise Poloution Is Discussed. / TABOO: Pope Francies Blesses Lesbian Author Who Writes On Same-sex Families

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.