Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,506 members, 7,823,188 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 06:12 AM

Any Technology To Convert 'better' Dream To Reality Yet? - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Any Technology To Convert 'better' Dream To Reality Yet? (632 Views)

How To Convert Numbers To Words In Excel / How To Convert Folder/file To Jpeg Format / How To Convert A 20-digit Numeric Value From Base10 To Base36 In C# (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Any Technology To Convert 'better' Dream To Reality Yet? by MyInfoo: 10:59pm On Dec 12, 2014
I got a brand new high-tech laptop from a friend this morning as if she knew I needed such for some quality designs. Only to wake up and discover it was a dream. Oh....No!

Any technology to convert 'better' dream to reality yet?
Re: Any Technology To Convert 'better' Dream To Reality Yet? by Nobody: 11:05pm On Dec 12, 2014
dream u become naija president and wake up inside ASO ...kolewrk
Re: Any Technology To Convert 'better' Dream To Reality Yet? by CodeHouse: 8:36am On Dec 13, 2014
MyInfoo:
I got a brand new high-tech laptop from a friend this morning as if she knew I needed such for some quality designs. Only to wake up and discover it was a dream. Oh....No!

Any technology to convert 'better' dream to reality yet?

Some things technology can't do, why not try working to earn, saving the little you earn and buying your dream into reality.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Read Me: Something Made In Nigeria / Ruby Programming For Beginners! / Your Website Security And SSL Certificate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.