Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,120 members, 7,818,360 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:27 PM

My Life In Many Troubles... I NEED HELP. - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Life In Many Troubles... I NEED HELP. (4141 Views)

My Parents Divorce Left My Life In Shambles / How Lady Saved A Chronic Drunk's Life In Lagos (photos) / Could My Man Be The Source Of My Troubles? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Life In Many Troubles... I NEED HELP. by Paulscholari(m): 11:28pm On Dec 12, 2014
cryI just feel like saying it all here.... I feel so shallow, empty and undefined...i dont know where to go Neither do I know how to go about it...
I have no job
I have no money
I have no girlfriend/fiancee
I have no friend except for my church folks
I have no savings but debts
I tried to secure a job but it was a scam
I was duped in that process
I don't want to do illegal business, no
I don't have its grace
I have a career but it's at standstill
I am currently left alone
I don't know what to do any longer
I can't just kill myself, thou
I am so pained, but, well
I keep hoping things will be well, but really
I am at a standstill... What can I do?
I have prayed
I have fasted,
I have work for God
I have helped the work of God
I have cried for helpers, but
I have not seen one
I have struggled since secondary school,
I fought a war of survival at the University
I feel so pained
I don't want to remember it, yet
I am still at it, even attimes
I borrow just to eat,
I have to cater for myself
I am no more in their budget,
I keep trying hard
I reasoned way out but
I just didn't get it
I have sank in the deep troubled water of life
I need help....... Help me O God. Help me.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Life In Many Troubles... I NEED HELP. by kadas01(m): 11:37pm On Dec 12, 2014
The LORD ALMIGHTY is your strength!

Be strong my friend!

Don't give up! Both mentally and physically!

1 Like

Re: My Life In Many Troubles... I NEED HELP. by amunkita(m): 11:49pm On Dec 12, 2014
Mii wey dey cry 4 my situation buh if ur own fit give u this kind inspiration to write this kind poem, o boy ur own pass.

Its well my broda, God almighty ve heard ur cries nd soon u will sing him praises.

1 Like

Re: My Life In Many Troubles... I NEED HELP. by BabaAlabi: 12:52am On Dec 13, 2014
Silver and Gold I don't have but what I have I will give you. I have given you one like. Take it and enjoy.

1 Like

Re: My Life In Many Troubles... I NEED HELP. by heavensown: 1:24am On Dec 13, 2014
I pray for you today that God will bring an experience your way that will give you hope. He will strengthen you and give you the grace to hold on and not give up. He will turn your life around and give you joy. He will open your eyes to make you see the blessings that you have but just did not recognise. You will testify to this. In Jesus name, amen.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Life In Many Troubles... I NEED HELP. by veave(f): 7:00am On Dec 13, 2014
Paulscholari:

cryI just feel like saying it all here.... I feel so shallow, empty and undefined...i dont know where to go Neither do I know how to go about it...
I have no job
I have no money
I have prayed
I have fasted,
I have work for God
I have not seen one
I feel so pained
I borrow just to eat,
I keep trying hard
I reasoned way out but
I just didn't get it

#I, I, I...
Let go and let GOD

1 Like

Re: My Life In Many Troubles... I NEED HELP. by shyshally(f): 7:03am On Dec 13, 2014
Awww,am so sorry about your situation and words alone won't make it better,just keep holding on pls,things would soon be better and at the end you'll look back at this struggle and smile.hold on ko,I just wish I could help you financially,Gods not asleep or dead,he would soon send a helper your way.remember, its darkest just before dawn

1 Like

Re: My Life In Many Troubles... I NEED HELP. by Paulscholari(m): 7:07am On Dec 13, 2014
amunkita:
Mii wey dey cry 4 my situation buh if ur own fit give u this kind inspiration to write this kind poem, o boy ur own pass.

Its well my broda, God almighty ve heard ur cries nd soon u will sing him praises.
amen... Thank you
Re: My Life In Many Troubles... I NEED HELP. by Paulscholari(m): 7:20am On Dec 13, 2014
@shyshally,veave, amunkita, heavens own, Kadas, baba, etcAm grateful for your words of encouragement... I dont mind if I can get any assistance from anyone here, especially in securing a good job... Well am holding on, I prayed it will be fine soon. Pls help.

1 Like

Re: My Life In Many Troubles... I NEED HELP. by Nobody: 8:16am On Dec 13, 2014
Don't just give up my brother all these shall come to past.
Re: My Life In Many Troubles... I NEED HELP. by Nobody: 8:21am On Dec 13, 2014
You work for God and not get rewarded? Why?

If you are a worker in church without any means of income, you should get PAID!

People pay tithe, what do the church do with these if not pay the workers and feed the pastors. I forgot, they are expanding.

Better get on your feet and do more action and spend little time fasting. AFter loosing strength that comes with starving, how do you think you will get the strength to pursue your dreams?

2 Likes

Re: My Life In Many Troubles... I NEED HELP. by veave(f): 8:53am On Dec 13, 2014
Paulscholari:
@shyshally,veave, amunkita, heavens own, Kadas, baba, etcAm grateful for your words of encouragement... I dont mind if I can get any assistance from anyone here, especially in securing a good job... Well am holding on, I prayed it will be fine soon. Pls help.

My dear i wish i could help. I currently do not have a 'job' at the moment. Keep holding on

#there is light at the end of the tunnel
Re: My Life In Many Troubles... I NEED HELP. by Lumpyy(f): 11:08am On Dec 13, 2014
Pele sir,God hears and knows,pls keep calm,hold on,pray more,He will guide ur feet and tell u which way to go!
Re: My Life In Many Troubles... I NEED HELP. by Nobody: 11:35am On Dec 13, 2014
What about your family? They're no where in your post...

I pray God comes to your aid....
Re: My Life In Many Troubles... I NEED HELP. by Spicylate(f): 11:36am On Dec 13, 2014
Nothing is just easy. We try and we fail and get discouraged especially when our supporters turn to be stabbing. sometimes we kinda wonder if God is really being fair or alive? I know, its not easy at all. we hustle n hustle hard but still it aint enough. Its not just easy. I understand but i still believe that without loosing faith and much hardwork and greater determination, things will be better for sure.
Re: My Life In Many Troubles... I NEED HELP. by anthoniaz(f): 2:07pm On Dec 13, 2014
Things will turn around for your good, it's just a matter of time. God is control.
Re: My Life In Many Troubles... I NEED HELP. by baby124: 3:42pm On Dec 13, 2014
Just stop and think about the good things in your life. You have life, you have good health and you have hope. Do you have a plan to use all these good things? Stop, think and plan your way out. It gets worse before it gets better. Just take time out to think and plan. But be very flexible just in case a plan does not work. That does not mean there are no alternatives, there are. You just have to find the right alternative. When you dig yourself out of what you think you are in right now, nothing in life will ever affect you so much again. Even if you lose it all again. Because you will understand that in any situation, you can get yourself to a better place if you just have a plan in place.
Re: My Life In Many Troubles... I NEED HELP. by coogar: 3:55pm On Dec 13, 2014
baby124:
Just stop and think about the good things in your life. You have life, you have good health and you have hope. Do you have a plan to use all these good things? Stop, think and plan your way out. It gets worse before it gets better. Just take time out to think and plan. But be very flexible just in case a plan does not work. That does not mean there are no alternatives, there are. You just have to find the right alternative. When you dig yourself out of what you think you are in right now, nothing in life will ever affect you so much again. Even if you lose it all again. Because you will understand that in any situation, you can get yourself to a better place if you just have a plan in place.

baby123, na your face be this?
Re: My Life In Many Troubles... I NEED HELP. by baby124: 4:28pm On Dec 13, 2014
coogar:

baby123, na your face be this?
grin. Coogar, Ojo kan pelu. How you de
Re: My Life In Many Troubles... I NEED HELP. by coogar: 4:43pm On Dec 13, 2014
baby124:

grin. Coogar, Ojo kan pelu. How you de

did you travel? i don't see you around anymore. what's cracking?
Re: My Life In Many Troubles... I NEED HELP. by baby124: 5:37pm On Dec 13, 2014
coogar:

did you travel? i don't see you around anymore. what's cracking?
No, I have just been very busy.
Re: My Life In Many Troubles... I NEED HELP. by Paulscholari(m): 7:47pm On Dec 13, 2014
@.. I have kept myself busy hoping things will work but when I look back from where I have been coming and observing the present, my eyes became blurred of the future...... however i won't give up, but rather be calm in the things I have,..while hoping and looking for where my help will come from. thanks.
Re: My Life In Many Troubles... I NEED HELP. by nnamdiosu(m): 1:09am On Dec 14, 2014
Paulscholari:

I have no job
I have no money
I don't want to do illegal business, no
I don't have its grace
I have prayed
I have fasted,
I have work for God
I have not seen one
I feel so pained
I borrow just to eat,
I keep trying hard
I reasoned way out but
I just didn't get it

bro quickly go for deliverance in any mountain of fire and miracles church. God can do all things
Re: My Life In Many Troubles... I NEED HELP. by Mynd44: 4:00am On Dec 14, 2014
Chillisauce:
[/b]You work for God and not get rewarded? Why?

If you are a worker in church without any means of income, you should get PAID!

People pay tithe, what do the church do with these if not pay the workers and feed the pastors. I forgot, they are expanding.[b]

Better get on your feet and do more action and spend little time fasting. AFter loosing strength that comes with starving, how do you think you will get the strength to pursue your dreams?
If hr lives in Naija, he is less likely to get paid as a church staff. That is the unfortunate fact. There are thousands of people like him all around these days and it is sad.
Beyond sad sef
Re: My Life In Many Troubles... I NEED HELP. by Mynd44: 4:01am On Dec 14, 2014
nnamdiosu:

bro quickly go for deliverance in any mountain of fire and miracles church. God can do all things
Oh great. So you think he is passing through this cos he is possessed?

But he said he has been working in a church can't he be delivered by virtue of that itself? Why go for exorcism again?
Re: My Life In Many Troubles... I NEED HELP. by Nobody: 7:54am On Dec 14, 2014
So sorry man, u shall smile again
Re: My Life In Many Troubles... I NEED HELP. by nnamdiosu(m): 8:07am On Dec 14, 2014
Mynd44:

Oh great. So you think he is passing through this cos he is possessed?

But he said he has been working in a church can't he be delivered by virtue of that itself? Why go for exorcism again?
my dear that someone is going for deliverance doesn't mean that he or she is possessed, I know of a pastor that went for deliverance after successfully doing deliverance for another person. deliverance simply means to be delivered from something. whether poverty, sickness, demons, bad habit etc. anyway secondly working in a church doesn't always mean one is serving God ( I'm not referring to the op) its just that going to church and serving God in church are two entire things. however @ op, many great and rich mean (esp great men of God) all went through what ur going through. some experienced worse. but God will be there for you. I'm praying for you. its gonna be good.. also talk to your pastor. they should be able to help you since you work there. God shall deliver you from what you're going through ijn
Re: My Life In Many Troubles... I NEED HELP. by laplace12(m): 8:58am On Dec 14, 2014
I see no problem here.

They only problem you have is 'no job'. The other problems you listed are problems that come with joblessness. The moment you get a job they will disappear.

Pray more and intensify your job hunting. Most of us have been there.

2 Likes

Re: My Life In Many Troubles... I NEED HELP. by ogawisdom(m): 9:11am On Dec 14, 2014
Life is nt a bed of roses most ppl started out worst than u r doing nw but made it.

D difference is dt they r positively minded while u r negatively minded.

Ur major problem is dt u dnt ve a job, and joblessness is d worst condition a man can find himself in life. Dts y a man's life looks lik it comes to an end d day he losses his job. Life is meaningless without a source of livelihood. Go and hussle real hard like every other real man is doing n stop lamentin lik a lazy man. Pity party ll get u nowhere.

1 Like

Re: My Life In Many Troubles... I NEED HELP. by koseepaaro(m): 10:43am On Dec 14, 2014
BabaAlabi:
Silver and Gold I don't have but what I have I will give you. I have given you one like. Take it and enjoy.
You have given him one like? Are you telling us that you like his present condition or what is the meaning of the like you gave to him?
Re: My Life In Many Troubles... I NEED HELP. by Nobody: 11:43am On Dec 14, 2014
@Op I pray things become better. I have a word for you though, never ever compare urself with other people or compare urself with ur mates. Every body have their own race to run.

Things will get better, just be patient and brave. You have life and good health never stop thanking God for that. Other things are secondary.

Lemme tell you my story, I got a good job years after I graduated. I was so deprressed that I did not apply for a job in more than 2 years. The recruitment for the job took close to a year too.

So never give up on urself. Tomoro will be better than today. Just do ur bit and get busy with something. I have seen enuff to know how we quickly become ingrates when we face challenges.

one more thing, this is the best time to get a good woman as wife. Once those millions start rolling in you will find it very difficult. I have been there.

Its well.

2 Likes

Re: My Life In Many Troubles... I NEED HELP. by Nobody: 12:24pm On Dec 14, 2014
Mynd44:

If hr lives in Naija, he is less likely to get paid as a church staff. That is the unfortunate fact. There are thousands of people like him all around these days and it is sad.
Beyond sad sef

But I heard some workers are being paid by the church . Catholic church though.

If the church where you spend most of your life working can't help you, then it's time to move out and move on.

(1) (2) (Reply)

2015 Karwa Chauth SMS Greetings Cards For Husband-wife Girlfriend-boyfriend / Apostolic Church Wedding Rules... / Powerful Mobile Air Conditioners Available For Your Homes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 96
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.