Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,254 members, 7,815,385 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:31 AM

Between Konga And Jumia Which Is Better - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Between Konga And Jumia Which Is Better (847 Views)

3 Surest Ways To Make Money From Konga And Jumia Via Baze9ja.tk / KONGA And JUMIA Secrets Out / How Konga And Jumia Were Built (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Between Konga And Jumia Which Is Better by wilburtech(m): 6:23am On Dec 13, 2014
Hello peeps,
Please I want to conduct a survey on your experiences with Konga and/or Jumia. Those that are to partake in it are the people who has bought products (anything at all) from Konga and/or Jumia.
Please, if you are qualified and interested pls comment with their experiences with both retailers. And the comment should be able to answer some of the following questions:
1. Delivery time and cost of both retailers.
2. Between the two retailers, which has better customer service?
3. Which provides better description of their goods?
4. Which of them has more cheaper products?
5. Which has better payment and delivery methods?
6. Which has better site navigation and easier ordering process?
7. Which responds faster to customers complaints?

What do you stand to gain from this survey? Nothing much; just a backlink to your blog or preferred url.

So your comments should be informative enough as I will quote you verbatim and will publish them in a post on my blog
Also remember to append your name and preferred url.

So pls comment with your experience in the hands of Konga and/or Jumia.
I rep www.wilburtech.com

PS: I have already seen similar threads here on Nairaland but they were posted in 2013. So I wanted opinions on a more recent experiences.
Re: Between Konga And Jumia Which Is Better by WebHostingPal: 4:54pm On Dec 13, 2014
wilburtech:
Those that are to partake in it are the people who has bought products (anything at all) from Konga

You are posting in a web master section, you need to target a consumer section, that way you will be able to get quality feed backs from those people that have used those services you are inquiring about.

This kind of posts should be transferred to the appropriate section, hopefully you will get a mod to do that for you.

Goodluck
Re: Between Konga And Jumia Which Is Better by wilburtech(m): 6:56pm On Dec 13, 2014
Thanks buddy but I had tried doing that before I ended up posting it here. It didn't work, I was told to come back later.

(1) (Reply)

How To Change Your 2go Details For Free / A Nairalander Android Application / Why You Should Not Use Google+ Comment On Your Blog

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.