Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,474 members, 7,819,728 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:50 PM

Buy Grade One Tokunbo Cheap CAR/SUV In Cotonou With Low Mileage Accidental Free! - Autos (27) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Buy Grade One Tokunbo Cheap CAR/SUV In Cotonou With Low Mileage Accidental Free! (140330 Views)

Cheap Cotonou Car/suv Delivered To Nigeria By Hassan See Pictures / CLEAR YOUR CAR,SUV,VAN,BUS,TRUCK,TIPPER FROM COTONOU PORT @ AN AFFORDABLE PRICE (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) ... (104) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buy Grade One Tokunbo Cheap CAR/SUV In Cotonou With Low Mileage Accidental Free! by hassrash(m): 9:07am On May 20, 2015
We are here for your cotonou dream car/suv
Re: Buy Grade One Tokunbo Cheap CAR/SUV In Cotonou With Low Mileage Accidental Free! by hassrash(m): 3:14pm On May 20, 2015
hassrash:
I help people to buy a grade one tokunbor CARS/SUV from cotonou cars market!!!!

Do you want to buy a car from Cotonou? What type of car do you want to buy and the model?

I will give you a budget for the car, and the budget will land your car to border with all neccessary document like original nigeria custom duty paper,

In cotonou after you seen the car which you want to buy, you will make a deposit for the vehicle which will be made when we see the car you want to buy in market, so that the car will not be sold out before we come back for full payment.
We will visit Cotonou cars market together to search,inspect, for the car of your choice, after we see the car which you want to settle down for, we will make a deposit to secure the car down so that it will not be sold out before we come back for full payment, we can make full payment same day or the following day.

When your vehicle is been move from cotonou down to boarder I wil do a nigeria custom duty paper for it and it will be ready under  2 days after complete payment.

You can stay in Cotonou hotel or you lodge in an hotel here with me in border or you go back to your place after the complete payment and I will bring the car via to your door step when the document is ready.make your enquiries ASAP I will be happy to do business with you.

Tell : 08035781822

WhatsApp :08035781822

Pin :2b666163

Harridson05@yahoo.co.uk

HASSAN.
Re: Buy Grade One Tokunbo Cheap CAR/SUV In Cotonou With Low Mileage Accidental Free! by hassrash(m): 5:38pm On May 20, 2015
contact us for your cotonou car/suv with a very low mileage,accidented free with original custom duty papers!.
Re: Buy Grade One Tokunbo Cheap CAR/SUV In Cotonou With Low Mileage Accidental Free! by hassrash(m): 8:02pm On May 20, 2015
hassrash:

Do you want to buy a car from Cotonou? What type of car do you want to buy and the model?

I will give you a budget for the car, and the budget will land your car to border with all neccessary document like original nigeria custom duty paper,

In cotonou after you seen the car which you want to buy, you will make a deposit for the vehicle which will be made when we see the car you want to buy in market, so that the car will not be sold out before we come back for full payment.
We will visit Cotonou cars market together to search,inspect, for the car of your choice, after we see the car which you want to settle down for, we will make a deposit to secure the car down so that it will not be sold out before we come back for full payment, we can make full payment same day or the following day.

When your vehicle is been move from cotonou down to boarder I wil do a nigeria custom duty paper for it and it will be ready under  2 days after complete payment.

You can stay in Cotonou hotel or you lodge in an hotel here with me in border or you go back to your place after the complete payment and I will bring the car via to your door step when the document is ready.make your enquiries ASAP I will be happy to do business with you.

Harridson05@yahoo.co.uk

HASSAN.
Re: Buy Grade One Tokunbo Cheap CAR/SUV In Cotonou With Low Mileage Accidental Free! by hassrash(m): 10:04pm On May 20, 2015
hassrash:

Asking price of ford explorer limited 2011

Budget. 6.5/6.7m everyting

Asking price of acura MDX 2010

Budget 4m/4.3m everyting wit duty

Asking price of highlander 2011

Budget 4.3m/4.5m everyting wit duty paper.
Re: Buy Grade One Tokunbo Cheap CAR/SUV In Cotonou With Low Mileage Accidental Free! by hassrash(m): 7:23am On May 21, 2015
hassrash:

Asking price of toyota corrola 2011

Budget 2.6m with duty paper

Hyundai elentral 2011/2012
Budget 2.6/2.7m with duty paper
Re: Buy Grade One Tokunbo Cheap CAR/SUV In Cotonou With Low Mileage Accidental Free! by hassrash(m): 11:15am On May 21, 2015
hassrash:
Advantage of buying car/suv from cotonou

Cotonou car is very cheap

You wil have the opportunity to move around,inspect,search and finaly buy the car of your choice

Cotonou car is untouched mileage

Cotonou is accidentaly free with first body paint

You wil negotiate the price direct with the whiteman (importer)

Kindly stop here and make your request

We wil be glad to do business with you soon!!

Tell :08035781822

Whatsapp:08035781822

Pin :2B666163

Harridson05@yahoo.co.uk

Thankz

Hassan.

Re: Buy Grade One Tokunbo Cheap CAR/SUV In Cotonou With Low Mileage Accidental Free! by hassrash(m): 4:52pm On May 21, 2015
hassrash:
contact us for your cotonou car/suv with a very low mileage,accidented free with original custom duty papers!.
Re: Buy Grade One Tokunbo Cheap CAR/SUV In Cotonou With Low Mileage Accidental Free! by hassrash(m): 6:39pm On May 21, 2015
Tell:08035781822

pin:2B666163

whatsapp:08035781822

harridson05@yahoo.co.uk

Thankz

Hassan.
Re: Buy Grade One Tokunbo Cheap CAR/SUV In Cotonou With Low Mileage Accidental Free! by hassrash(m): 6:39am On May 22, 2015
hassrash:

Harridson05@yahoo.co.uk

HASSAN.

Happy friday the nairalanders
Re: Buy Grade One Tokunbo Cheap CAR/SUV In Cotonou With Low Mileage Accidental Free! by hassrash(m): 10:40am On May 22, 2015
hassrash:
Good morning the nairalanders,here is another new week,week of hope,week of success to evevry one!
Stop here and make your enquiry about cotonou cars,what type of vehicle do you wanna buy in cotonou car market?
What's your budget?have you been there before?

Contact us and every details will be given to you ASAP

Pin :2B666163

WhatsaPp :08035781822

Harridson05@yahoo.co.uk

Thanks(HASSAN)
Re: Buy Grade One Tokunbo Cheap CAR/SUV In Cotonou With Low Mileage Accidental Free! by hassrash(m): 2:03pm On May 22, 2015
hassrash:
pin:2B666163
harridson05@yahoo.co.uk
Thankz
Hassan.
Re: Buy Grade One Tokunbo Cheap CAR/SUV In Cotonou With Low Mileage Accidental Free! by hassrash(m): 4:28pm On May 22, 2015
hassrash:
happy new day, new week in month of may which is moving bit by bit,I guess every one had a wonderful weekend!

Have you finaly make your enquiries asap your dream car or getting another new tokunbor clean car/suv from cotonou car market?

we are here to gives you a budget which wil sweetable your pocket and the budget wil buy a grade one tokunbo car from cotonou plus original nigeria custom duty paper clearance down to your door step!

all you need to do is just write us here and place your order or add our contact and ping us from there or you can whatsapp us so as to chat more asap!!!

Pin:2B666163

harridson05@yahoo.co.uk

Whatsapp:08035781822

we are looking forward to hear from you soon

Thankz

Hassan.
Re: Buy Grade One Tokunbo Cheap CAR/SUV In Cotonou With Low Mileage Accidental Free! by hassrash(m): 7:14pm On May 22, 2015
hassrash:

End up your search here and lets give you a budget of the car of your dream for a clean grade one tokunbor in cotonou car market with original custom duty paper!

Follow us on this linked........

harridson05@yahoo.co.uk

Thankz

Hassan.
Re: Buy Grade One Tokunbo Cheap CAR/SUV In Cotonou With Low Mileage Accidental Free! by batlanta: 8:27pm On May 22, 2015
Am very interested in doing business with you but the issue is terms of payment. However, would you agree or be willing to do a cash on delivery basis. This is based on my past experience with a rogue dealer that I have dealt with few years ago and am still owed about 60% of my payment. I hope you do understand my point and concern but notwithstanding I would rather take precaution than fall again......If you can do a cash and carry payment please let me know and we can go from there, thank you for your understanding.
Re: Buy Grade One Tokunbo Cheap CAR/SUV In Cotonou With Low Mileage Accidental Free! by yinkaAwe(m): 9:17pm On May 22, 2015
Hello pls hw much will land camry tiny light. Full option. Gold colour. To Lagos. With geniue custom duties. Thanks.
Re: Buy Grade One Tokunbo Cheap CAR/SUV In Cotonou With Low Mileage Accidental Free! by hassrash(m): 7:15am On May 23, 2015
yinkaAwe:
Hello pls hw much will land camry tiny light. Full option. Gold colour. To Lagos. With geniue custom duties. Thanks.

budget 850k for a clean camry tiny light with a genuine custom duty paper.
Re: Buy Grade One Tokunbo Cheap CAR/SUV In Cotonou With Low Mileage Accidental Free! by jeudasky: 7:39am On May 23, 2015
Hello. Pls can you give a budget for Lexus Es 350 or 330. Also Lexus IS 250. With Nigerian duty papers delivered to Lagos. Pls send reply to calljodasky@yahoo.com and any advise you may have on these models or closerLexus saloon cars. Thanks
Re: Buy Grade One Tokunbo Cheap CAR/SUV In Cotonou With Low Mileage Accidental Free! by hassrash(m): 6:07am On May 24, 2015
Happy sunday to you the nairalanderz
Re: Buy Grade One Tokunbo Cheap CAR/SUV In Cotonou With Low Mileage Accidental Free! by hassrash(m): 10:26am On May 24, 2015
Osezzua:
Hassrash thank u very much for being true to ur words.
Re: Buy Grade One Tokunbo Cheap CAR/SUV In Cotonou With Low Mileage Accidental Free! by hassrash(m): 2:10pm On May 24, 2015
hassrash:

Harridson05@yahoo.co.uk

HASSAN.
Re: Buy Grade One Tokunbo Cheap CAR/SUV In Cotonou With Low Mileage Accidental Free! by hassrash(m): 9:00pm On May 24, 2015
hassrash:

End up your search here and lets give you a budget of the car of your dream for a clean grade one tokunbor in cotonou car market with original custom duty paper!

Follow us on this linked........

harridson05@yahoo.co.uk

Thankz

Hassan.
Re: Buy Grade One Tokunbo Cheap CAR/SUV In Cotonou With Low Mileage Accidental Free! by jeudasky: 10:12pm On May 24, 2015
hi, i made an inquiry haven't heard from you yet.........
Re: Buy Grade One Tokunbo Cheap CAR/SUV In Cotonou With Low Mileage Accidental Free! by hassrash(m): 4:29pm On May 25, 2015
jeudasky:
hi, i made an inquiry haven't heard from you yet.........

Which car did you make a request for?
Re: Buy Grade One Tokunbo Cheap CAR/SUV In Cotonou With Low Mileage Accidental Free! by nnamdibig(m): 8:38pm On May 25, 2015
Pls 1999-2000 Mercedes c class 180 or 200 full option with alloy How much with costom papers to Lagos
Re: Buy Grade One Tokunbo Cheap CAR/SUV In Cotonou With Low Mileage Accidental Free! by hassrash(m): 9:50am On May 26, 2015
nnamdibig:
Pls 1999-2000 Mercedes c class 180 or 200 full option with alloy
How much with costom papers to Lagos

asking price of benz c-class 180/200 99/2000

budget 1m with duty papers
Re: Buy Grade One Tokunbo Cheap CAR/SUV In Cotonou With Low Mileage Accidental Free! by hassrash(m): 2:36pm On May 26, 2015
Contact Hassan for your tokunbor car/suv from cotonou car market.
Re: Buy Grade One Tokunbo Cheap CAR/SUV In Cotonou With Low Mileage Accidental Free! by hassrash(m): 3:05pm On May 26, 2015
hassrash:
Make your enquiry about cotonou cars,what type of car do you need to buy in cotonou car market?remember cotonou car market open from monday til friday!

I wil gave you a budget for the car which you intend buying from cotonou and the budget wil land your car to lagos for you
With original custom duty paper

All you need to do is just add us or send us a message ASAP your dream car!

Tell :08035781822

Whatsapp :08035781822

Harridson05@yahoo.co.uk

Thanks(HASSAN)
Re: Buy Grade One Tokunbo Cheap CAR/SUV In Cotonou With Low Mileage Accidental Free! by hassrash(m): 4:18pm On May 26, 2015
batlanta:
Am very interested in doing business with you but the issue is terms of payment. However, would you agree or be willing to do a cash on delivery basis. This is based on my past experience with a rogue dealer that I have dealt with few years ago and am still owed about 60% of my payment. I hope you do understand my point and concern but notwithstanding I would rather take precaution than fall again......If you can do a cash and carry payment please let me know and we can go from there, thank you for your understanding.
Re: Buy Grade One Tokunbo Cheap CAR/SUV In Cotonou With Low Mileage Accidental Free! by hassrash(m): 7:11pm On May 26, 2015
hassrash:

Harridson05@yahoo.co.uk

HASSAN.
Re: Buy Grade One Tokunbo Cheap CAR/SUV In Cotonou With Low Mileage Accidental Free! by 735i(m): 12:25am On May 27, 2015
2008/2009 American Specs Hyundai Sonata (Full options)

Doorstep Delivery to lagos
Re: Buy Grade One Tokunbo Cheap CAR/SUV In Cotonou With Low Mileage Accidental Free! by runz(m): 8:00am On May 27, 2015
2006 rx330 lexus black color,how much?

(1) (2) (3) ... (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) ... (104) (Reply)

Free Honda Radio Codes / ***Kakakibuy + Amisec DELIVERED Honda Shuttle Automatic*Germany To Naija*PICS** / CLEAR YOUR CAR,SUV,VAN,BUS,TRUCK,TIPPER FROM COTONOU PORT @ AN AFFORDABLE PRICE

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.