Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,374 members, 7,819,358 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:50 PM

Buy Grade One Tokunbo Cheap CAR/SUV In Cotonou With Low Mileage Accidental Free! - Autos (29) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Buy Grade One Tokunbo Cheap CAR/SUV In Cotonou With Low Mileage Accidental Free! (140313 Views)

Cheap Cotonou Car/suv Delivered To Nigeria By Hassan See Pictures / CLEAR YOUR CAR,SUV,VAN,BUS,TRUCK,TIPPER FROM COTONOU PORT @ AN AFFORDABLE PRICE (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) ... (104) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buy Grade One Tokunbo Cheap CAR/SUV In Cotonou With Low Mileage Accidental Free! by hassrash(m): 2:23pm On Jun 02, 2015
hassrash:
v

Kudos to all our beloved customers out there, expecially does whos given our business numbers to there relative,coworkers,friend,to patronise us for a car buyer in cotonou car market we say a big thanks to you all.
may God be with you all.

Tell:08035781822

pin:2B666163

whatsapp:08035781822

harridson05@yahoo.co.uk

Hassan.
Re: Buy Grade One Tokunbo Cheap CAR/SUV In Cotonou With Low Mileage Accidental Free! by runz(m): 6:17pm On Jun 02, 2015
How much is nissan murano 2009?
Re: Buy Grade One Tokunbo Cheap CAR/SUV In Cotonou With Low Mileage Accidental Free! by hassrash(m): 6:03am On Jun 03, 2015
runz:
How much is nissan murano 2009?

Asking price of nissan murano 2009

Budget 2.7/2.8m with duty paper
Re: Buy Grade One Tokunbo Cheap CAR/SUV In Cotonou With Low Mileage Accidental Free! by hassrash(m): 9:39am On Jun 03, 2015

Pin:2B666163

Whatsapp:08035781822

Harridson05@yahoo.co.uk

Yours

Hassan.
Re: Buy Grade One Tokunbo Cheap CAR/SUV In Cotonou With Low Mileage Accidental Free! by hassrash(m): 12:50pm On Jun 03, 2015
hassrash:
I help people to buy a grade one tokunbor CARS/SUV from cotonou cars market!!!!

Do you want to buy a car from Cotonou? What type of car do you want to buy and the model?

I will give you a budget for the car, and the budget will land your car to border with all neccessary document like original nigeria custom duty paper,

In cotonou after you seen the car which you want to buy, you will make a deposit for the vehicle which will be made when we see the car you want to buy in market, so that the car will not be sold out before we come back for full payment.
We will visit Cotonou cars market together to search,inspect, for the car of your choice, after we see the car which you want to settle down for, we will make a deposit to secure the car down so that it will not be sold out before we come back for full payment, we can make full payment same day or the following day.

When your vehicle is been move from cotonou down to boarder I wil do a nigeria custom duty paper for it and it will be ready under  2 days after complete payment.

You can stay in Cotonou hotel or you lodge in an hotel here with me in border or you go back to your place after the complete payment and I will bring the car via to your door step when the document is ready.make your enquiries ASAP I will be happy to do business with you.

Tell : 08035781822

WhatsApp :08035781822

Pin :2b666163

Harridson05@yahoo.co.uk

HASSAN.
Re: Buy Grade One Tokunbo Cheap CAR/SUV In Cotonou With Low Mileage Accidental Free! by hassrash(m): 4:45pm On Jun 03, 2015
Follow us to cotonou car market for your grade one suv/car in the market,

No hiden charges or and under estimate quotations,no delays in custom duty clearance,kindly chat wit us and let's works with ur budget for the best car of your dream!

For more enquiries talk to Hassrash on bellow infor

Harridson05@yahoo.co.uk

Thanks

Hassan.
Re: Buy Grade One Tokunbo Cheap CAR/SUV In Cotonou With Low Mileage Accidental Free! by hassrash(m): 7:34pm On Jun 03, 2015
hassrash:
No hiden charges or and under estimate quotations,no delays in custom duty clearance,kindly chat wit us and let's works with ur budget for the best car of your dream!
Harridson05@yahoo.co.uk
Thanks
Hassan.
Re: Buy Grade One Tokunbo Cheap CAR/SUV In Cotonou With Low Mileage Accidental Free! by hassrash(m): 5:35am On Jun 04, 2015
hassrash:

Do you want to buy a car from Cotonou? What type of car do you want to buy and the model?

I will give you a budget for the car, and the budget will land your car to border with all neccessary document like original nigeria custom duty paper,

In cotonou after you seen the car which you want to buy, you will make a deposit for the vehicle which will be made when we see the car you want to buy in market, so that the car will not be sold out before we come back for full payment.
We will visit Cotonou cars market together to search,inspect, for the car of your choice, after we see the car which you want to settle down for, we will make a deposit to secure the car down so that it will not be sold out before we come back for full payment, we can make full payment same day or the following day.

When your vehicle is been move from cotonou down to boarder I wil do a nigeria custom duty paper for it and it will be ready under  2 days after complete payment.

You can stay in Cotonou hotel or you lodge in an hotel here with me in border or you go back to your place after the complete payment and I will bring the car via to your door step when the document is ready.make your enquiries ASAP I will be happy to do business with you.

Harridson05@yahoo.co.uk

HASSAN.
Re: Buy Grade One Tokunbo Cheap CAR/SUV In Cotonou With Low Mileage Accidental Free! by hassrash(m): 11:46am On Jun 04, 2015
make your enquiries
Re: Buy Grade One Tokunbo Cheap CAR/SUV In Cotonou With Low Mileage Accidental Free! by hassrash(m): 8:56pm On Jun 04, 2015
smiley
Re: Buy Grade One Tokunbo Cheap CAR/SUV In Cotonou With Low Mileage Accidental Free! by hassrash(m): 8:19am On Jun 05, 2015
hassrash:

pin:2B666163

whatsapp:08035781822

harridson05@yahoo.co.uk

Thankz

Hassan.
Re: Buy Grade One Tokunbo Cheap CAR/SUV In Cotonou With Low Mileage Accidental Free! by hassrash(m): 6:53am On Jun 06, 2015
hassrash:
The nairalanders happy weekend to you all,cotonou car business open from monday till friday make your enquiries about cotonou car deal

What do you wants to know about cotonou cars?what's your budget about the car which you wants to buy in cotonou car market?

We hope to hear from you soon.

Thanks (HASSAN)
Re: Buy Grade One Tokunbo Cheap CAR/SUV In Cotonou With Low Mileage Accidental Free! by hassrash(m): 10:10am On Jun 06, 2015
batlanta:
Am very interested in doing business with you but the issue is terms of payment. However, would you agree or be willing to do a cash on delivery basis. This is based on my past experience with a rogue dealer that I have dealt with few years ago and am still owed about 60% of my payment. I hope you do understand my point and concern but notwithstanding I would rather take precaution than fall again......If you can do a cash and carry payment please let me know and we can go from there, thank you for your understanding.
Re: Buy Grade One Tokunbo Cheap CAR/SUV In Cotonou With Low Mileage Accidental Free! by maxta: 11:00am On Jun 06, 2015
[quote author=hassrash post=34478055][/quote]
hello hassrash, please how much will a clean 2003 toyota rav 4 cost?
Thanks.
Re: Buy Grade One Tokunbo Cheap CAR/SUV In Cotonou With Low Mileage Accidental Free! by hassrash(m): 6:22am On Jun 07, 2015
maxta:

hello hassrash, please how much will a clean 2003 toyota rav 4 cost?

Thanks.

asking price of Rav4 2003 model

budget 1.2m with duty paper
Re: Buy Grade One Tokunbo Cheap CAR/SUV In Cotonou With Low Mileage Accidental Free! by hassrash(m): 6:45pm On Jun 07, 2015
hassrash:
Harridson05@yahoo.co.uk
Thanks
Hassan.
Re: Buy Grade One Tokunbo Cheap CAR/SUV In Cotonou With Low Mileage Accidental Free! by hassrash(m): 6:31am On Jun 08, 2015
hassrash:
Good morning the nairalanders,here is another new week,week of hope,week of success to evevry one!
Stop here and make your enquiry about cotonou cars,what type of vehicle do you wanna buy in cotonou car market?
What's your budget?have you been there before?

Contact us and every details will be given to you ASAP

Pin :2B666163

WhatsaPp :08035781822

Harridson05@yahoo.co.uk

Thanks(HASSAN)

We wish all the good people of nairalander a sucessful week ahead, plus make your enquiries ASAP!

Yours

Hassan.
Re: Buy Grade One Tokunbo Cheap CAR/SUV In Cotonou With Low Mileage Accidental Free! by hassrash(m): 11:00am On Jun 08, 2015
hassrash:
Our dear customers thanks for taken your time to read and follow our thread!!
We hope in doing busineSs with you soon.
Harridson05@yahoo.co.uk
Hassan.
Re: Buy Grade One Tokunbo Cheap CAR/SUV In Cotonou With Low Mileage Accidental Free! by hassrash(m): 2:01pm On Jun 08, 2015
Re: Buy Grade One Tokunbo Cheap CAR/SUV In Cotonou With Low Mileage Accidental Free! by hassrash(m): 5:18pm On Jun 08, 2015
make your enquiries
Re: Buy Grade One Tokunbo Cheap CAR/SUV In Cotonou With Low Mileage Accidental Free! by hassrash(m): 6:55am On Jun 09, 2015
Good morning the nairalanders.....
Re: Buy Grade One Tokunbo Cheap CAR/SUV In Cotonou With Low Mileage Accidental Free! by hassrash(m): 11:23am On Jun 09, 2015
hassrash:
The nairalanders contact us for your cotonou car/suv we are here to gives you a budget which wil buy the car of your dream plus original custom duty paper!

Do you need a good car from cotonou car market?are you looking for some one who can guild you on how to buy a car in cotonou?are you looking for a clearing and forwarding agen who wil help you to clear your car or general good?

Please get intouch!!!
Re: Buy Grade One Tokunbo Cheap CAR/SUV In Cotonou With Low Mileage Accidental Free! by runz(m): 6:25pm On Jun 09, 2015
How much is ford edge 2008?
Re: Buy Grade One Tokunbo Cheap CAR/SUV In Cotonou With Low Mileage Accidental Free! by hassrash(m): 7:10am On Jun 10, 2015
runz:
How much is ford edge 2008?

asking price of ford edge 2008

budget 2.9/3m for grade one wit duty paper
Re: Buy Grade One Tokunbo Cheap CAR/SUV In Cotonou With Low Mileage Accidental Free! by hassrash(m): 10:55am On Jun 10, 2015
hassrash:
Our dear customers thanks for taken your time to read and follow our thread!!

We hope in doing busineSs with you soon.

Harridson05@yahoo.co.uk

Hassan.
Re: Buy Grade One Tokunbo Cheap CAR/SUV In Cotonou With Low Mileage Accidental Free! by runz(m): 6:17pm On Jun 10, 2015
nissan frontier 2008 double cabin,how much?
Re: Buy Grade One Tokunbo Cheap CAR/SUV In Cotonou With Low Mileage Accidental Free! by hassrash(m): 6:56am On Jun 11, 2015
Happy new day.
Re: Buy Grade One Tokunbo Cheap CAR/SUV In Cotonou With Low Mileage Accidental Free! by hassrash(m): 12:34pm On Jun 11, 2015
hassrash:
Harridson05@yahoo.co.uk
Thanks
Hassan.
Re: Buy Grade One Tokunbo Cheap CAR/SUV In Cotonou With Low Mileage Accidental Free! by hassrash(m): 4:14pm On Jun 11, 2015
hassrash:

Harridson05@yahoo.co.uk

HASSAN.
Re: Buy Grade One Tokunbo Cheap CAR/SUV In Cotonou With Low Mileage Accidental Free! by hassrash(m): 9:32pm On Jun 11, 2015
make your enquiries
Re: Buy Grade One Tokunbo Cheap CAR/SUV In Cotonou With Low Mileage Accidental Free! by Realdon1(m): 11:28pm On Jun 11, 2015
How much toyota camry 2001 and camry 2004(big dady)respectively?
Re: Buy Grade One Tokunbo Cheap CAR/SUV In Cotonou With Low Mileage Accidental Free! by hassrash(m): 7:35am On Jun 12, 2015
Realdon1:
How much toyota camry 2001 and camry 2004(big dady)respectively?

budget 1m for toyota camry 2001 model

budget 1.3m for camry 2004 model

All with custom duty papers.

(1) (2) (3) ... (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) ... (104) (Reply)

Free Honda Radio Codes / ***Kakakibuy + Amisec DELIVERED Honda Shuttle Automatic*Germany To Naija*PICS** / CLEAR YOUR CAR,SUV,VAN,BUS,TRUCK,TIPPER FROM COTONOU PORT @ AN AFFORDABLE PRICE

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.