Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,196 members, 7,822,043 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 03:56 AM

5 Things You Should Know Before Buying Etisalat Blackberry Plan. - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / 5 Things You Should Know Before Buying Etisalat Blackberry Plan. (4389 Views)

Visafone Unlimited 10 Terabyte Blackberry Plan / Mtn Blackberry Plan Is Now N1000 A Month- instead of N1500 / I Regreted Buying Etisalat Huawei Gaga Phone (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

5 Things You Should Know Before Buying Etisalat Blackberry Plan. by dele1727: 8:13am On Dec 13, 2014
Don't be deceived by their(as I was) #1000 for 3Gb plan, it is the biggest scam of all time.
1, They offer 3Gb that works on only blackberry Apps not on third party applications (meaning that anytime you use apps like whatsapp,facebook,wechat,operamini,ucbrowser thisday,Goal etc you will be charged from your airtime)
2, They charge 1.5mb as 1mb (meaning that that if you use 100mb you will be charged 150mb)
3, They data can not be shared in any form even through hotspot (meaning that you cannot use it with friends or connect it to your laptop )
4, Of course every one knows by now that you can not use it on android and modem or any other form apart from a Blackberry device.
5,They(etisalat) have the least coverage area among the gsm networks (meaning you may not be able to use the data plan @ where you are going to. CORPERS Beware)
VEDICT: So what does this all mean it simply means that the “3gb” is nothing but 100mb.since you can't use it in anyway than to ping and who can ping away 3gb in 1month. Please beware it is bad enough that our government is screwing us, but foreigners raping us on our own soil is unbearable. Please go for better plans from Airtel,Glo, or Mtn( atleast they tell you the truth)

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 5 Things You Should Know Before Buying Etisalat Blackberry Plan. by holatin(m): 8:34am On Dec 13, 2014
Etisalat too are going the same way of MTN
Re: 5 Things You Should Know Before Buying Etisalat Blackberry Plan. by francis247(m): 8:41am On Dec 13, 2014
You also risk loosing your SIM (it will not be able to receive 3gb signal anymore) if you opt out of the subscription before it expires.
Re: 5 Things You Should Know Before Buying Etisalat Blackberry Plan. by foxe(m): 8:44am On Dec 13, 2014
Thank you op. I now Know what is draining my airtime
Re: 5 Things You Should Know Before Buying Etisalat Blackberry Plan. by baysan(m): 9:35am On Dec 13, 2014
You are a big Lier
I uses d same plan,and it works with opera,whatsap and so On,

13 Likes

Re: 5 Things You Should Know Before Buying Etisalat Blackberry Plan. by heskeyw(m): 9:55am On Dec 13, 2014
Ur dey lie pass devil

11 Likes

Re: 5 Things You Should Know Before Buying Etisalat Blackberry Plan. by onoerime: 10:25am On Dec 13, 2014
baysan:
You are a big Lier
datz d truth. Try browsing on zero kobo to confirm this.
Re: 5 Things You Should Know Before Buying Etisalat Blackberry Plan. by hahn(m): 10:36am On Dec 13, 2014
dele1727:
Don't be deceived by their(as I was) #1000 for 3Gb plan, it is the biggest scam of all time.
1, They offer 3Gb that works on only blackberry Apps not on third party applications (meaning that anytime you use apps like whatsapp,facebook,wechat,operamini,ucbrowser thisday,Goal etc you will be charged from your airtime)
2, They charge 1.5mb as 1mb (meaning that that if you use 100mb you will be charged 150mb)
3, They data can not be shared in any form even through hotspot (meaning that you cannot use it with friends or connect it to your laptop )
4, Of course every one knows by now that you can not use it on android and modem or any other form apart from a Blackberry device.
5,They(etisalat) have the least coverage area among the gsm networks (meaning you may not be able to use the data plan @ where you are going to. CORPERS Beware)
VEDICT: So what does this all mean it simply means that the “3gb” is nothing but 100mb.since you can't use it in anyway than to ping and who can ping away 3gb in 1month. Please beware it is bad enough that our government is screwing us, but foreigners raping us on our own soil is unbearable. Please go for better plans from Airtel,Glo, or Mtn( atleast they tell you the truth)

Op, you are a big fat liar sha.

I use etisalat myself and I never load any extra airtime because I have a small nokia I use to receive calls(also etisalat). Sometimes I even have up to 1gb data left at the end of the month.

Although I do agree with the other points

4 Likes

Re: 5 Things You Should Know Before Buying Etisalat Blackberry Plan. by sixtusjr(m): 11:09am On Dec 13, 2014
Lies...am using all those apps on zero kobo balance and all works, their charging is normal, I download a lot with my 3GB. Just dat you can't watch you tube with it but you can watch other online videos.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 5 Things You Should Know Before Buying Etisalat Blackberry Plan. by baysan(m): 12:43pm On Dec 13, 2014
Sixtur
TeLl am ooo
D guy most be working 4 oda Networks 2 Spoil Etisalat.
I Rep etisalat anyday,Anytime wink
Re: 5 Things You Should Know Before Buying Etisalat Blackberry Plan. by Genea(f): 12:46pm On Dec 13, 2014
It happens on all networks,mtn is d worst

2 Likes

Re: 5 Things You Should Know Before Buying Etisalat Blackberry Plan. by hectorswag(m): 5:45pm On Dec 13, 2014
I dunno bout the others but its true that using mobile hotspot really zaps ur airtime when u try surfing on ur laptop.
Re: 5 Things You Should Know Before Buying Etisalat Blackberry Plan. by youngsahito(m): 10:44pm On Dec 13, 2014
[quote author=baysan post=28838273]You are a big Lier
Try and check ur acct balance if ur money is nt being deducted..
Re: 5 Things You Should Know Before Buying Etisalat Blackberry Plan. by yahaya1(m): 12:17am On Dec 14, 2014
you can not use it to view YouTube and some important application like radio app.
Re: 5 Things You Should Know Before Buying Etisalat Blackberry Plan. by Emodeee: 12:20am On Dec 14, 2014
who am i to believe nw? cos, i'm abt subscribing 4 etisalat blackberry plan.
Re: 5 Things You Should Know Before Buying Etisalat Blackberry Plan. by barackohandso(m): 6:14am On Dec 14, 2014
sixtusjr:
Lies...am using all those apps on zero kobo balance and all works, their charging is normal, I download a lot with my 3GB. Just dat you can't watch you tube with it but you can watch other online videos.

What other online videos apart from youtube's can you watch with it?
Re: 5 Things You Should Know Before Buying Etisalat Blackberry Plan. by threadstone(m): 6:52am On Dec 14, 2014
Op.. I wonder where u got ur idea from.

1. Yes 3gb app work for blackberry apps, u may get charged extra for WhatsApp etc(not all the time, its APN dependent, which makes it look like u never lack connection all the time unlike others). It works on zero naira.
2. If ur 100mb is taken as 150mb, then oga u need either a new phone or calculator. 3gb for a bb os 7 and below is ernomous, Lots of ppl never get to finish it,don't know where u got ur calculation from.
3 and 4 U bought a blackberry data plan bro, why are u complaining about hotspot etc, this was never a problem for u me or others in the past why now? If u must use android get a data plan (have u noticed the network is never saturated, there are different plans for everybody, no shortcuts.
I believe it was only Etisalat and Glo that were giving 3gb while d others were between 200 to 2gb for higher.
5. Though network coverage may differ, I tell u wherever u see the network, its always blazing fast. Ask ur neighbors.

2 Likes

Re: 5 Things You Should Know Before Buying Etisalat Blackberry Plan. by threadstone(m): 6:53am On Dec 14, 2014

1. Yes 3gb app work for blackberry apps, u may get charged extra for WhatsApp etc(not all the time, its APN dependent, which makes it look like u never lack connection all the time unlike others). It works on zero balance
2. If ur 100mb is taken as 150mb, then oga u need either a new phone or calculator. 3gb for a bb os 7 and below is ernomous, Lots of ppl never get to finish it,don't know where u got ur calculation from.
3 and 4 U bought a blackberry data plan bro, why are u complaining about hotspot etc, this was never a problem for u me or others in the past why now? If u must use android get a data plan (have u noticed the network is never saturated, there are different plans for everybody, no shortcuts.
I believe it was only Etisalat and Glo that were giving 3gb while d others were between 200 to 2gb for higher.
5. Though network coverage may differ, I tell u wherever u see the network, its always blazing fast. Ask ur neighbors.
Re: 5 Things You Should Know Before Buying Etisalat Blackberry Plan. by Ghost01(m): 7:54am On Dec 14, 2014
The OP is an MTN staff.

3 Likes

Re: 5 Things You Should Know Before Buying Etisalat Blackberry Plan. by uchennamani(m): 8:13am On Dec 14, 2014
dele1727:
chai, you can lie o.

1 Like

Re: 5 Things You Should Know Before Buying Etisalat Blackberry Plan. by dele1727: 8:48am On Dec 14, 2014
threadstone:
1. Yes 3gb app work for blackberry apps, u may get charged extra for WhatsApp etc(not all the time, its APN dependent, which makes it look like u never lack connection all the time unlike others). It works on zero balance

Since ur the most constructive with your opnion let reply urs first...
Ur first statement says it all if I pay for a bis plan why still charge me extrta for any applications I use, 2. If u going to charge extra why was it not mention before subscribing and only got to know it when am already in.3, it was even Confirmed by their custormer care when I called giving third party crap
4, Get a phone that can keep tabs on ur data uploaded and downloaded . U will see that my claim about 1.5mb for 1mb is correct
5,I mention hotspot to confirm that all means of using the fake 3Gb is blocked by their excellent geeks. Oya oga waiting for your reply
Re: 5 Things You Should Know Before Buying Etisalat Blackberry Plan. by dele1727: 9:04am On Dec 14, 2014
hahn:

Op, you are a big fat liar sha.
I use etisalat myself and I never load any extra airtime because I have a small nokia I use to receive calls(also etisalat). Sometimes I even have up to 1gb data left at the end of the month.
Although I do agree with the other points

If am a fat liar,u are even a fatter idiot or u are that fat fool who works with etisalat.
Can you tell us what you did with 2Gb. Did you download,stream or what.... Fat oga am waiting for your reply so that we can know who is actually lying
Re: 5 Things You Should Know Before Buying Etisalat Blackberry Plan. by nneh1(f): 9:18am On Dec 14, 2014
onoerime:
datz d truth. Try browsing on zero kobo to confirm this.

This lie is not well garnished pls try another lie. For more than a year I use etisalat on my bb meaning it's only 1k I recharge on it per month and I do all things apart from instagram.I facebook,whatspp,chat,youtube,stream videos,download anythng including videos.
Re: 5 Things You Should Know Before Buying Etisalat Blackberry Plan. by dele1727: 9:22am On Dec 14, 2014
[quote author=baysan post=28838273]You are a
big Lier
I uses d same plan,and it works with
opera,whatsap and so On,
Try and check ur acct balance if ur money is not
being deducted..
Oga u a big idiot ooo.... How we can we three be lying when we don't even know each other what do we stand to gain?.....
U said , u use opera and others without extra charge. Oga dat one na lie
Am using opera mini and am being charged. and please any one call 200 from an etisalat line and confirm if extra charges don't come with apps and downloads( etisalat has very good customer care and short respond time )
Re: 5 Things You Should Know Before Buying Etisalat Blackberry Plan. by dele1727: 9:43am On Dec 14, 2014
baysan:
Sixtur
TeLl am ooo
D guy most be working 4 oda Networks 2 Spoil Etisalat.
I Rep etisalat anyday,Anytime wink
Infact I don't have a job that was what hiked me that ur Etisalat is reaping me off. I sacrifice a lot of other comfort to subscribe so that I can have acess to job site, nairaland job vacancy and check my mail without worry
And you said u download a lot..... Oga that's a lie. U can't download zip on the plan with charges... If anyone doubt my claims call customer care(200) and confirm
Re: 5 Things You Should Know Before Buying Etisalat Blackberry Plan. by brightnelly(f): 10:10am On Dec 14, 2014
dele1727:

Infact I don't have a job that was what hiked me that ur Etisalat is reaping me off. I sacrifice a lot of other comfort to subscribe so that I can have acess to job site, nairaland job vacancy and check my mail without worry
And you said u download a lot..... Oga that's a lie. U can't download zip on the plan with charges... If anyone doubt my claims call customer care(200) and confirm

Oga!!! Stop saying what u don't know! I used etisalat BIS for THREE YEARS and during those years I make sure I exhaust all my data! I DOWNLOAD, WHATSAPP, FACEBOOK, USE OPERA MINI, UC BROWSER ETC. the only thing u can tell me is that they will be deducting ur airtime wen u have any! But with N0.00 u can surf any site and use any application even stream sef with ur BIS. I used to download from YOUTUBE and FZMOVIES then. So please make a good enquiry first before coming out public! Most of this our CUSTOMER CARE AGENTS doesn't know anything about their work especially the FEMALE ones! they will even end up confusing u more!
Re: 5 Things You Should Know Before Buying Etisalat Blackberry Plan. by barackohandso(m): 10:17am On Dec 14, 2014
nneh1:

This lie is not well garnished pls try another lie. For more than a year I use etisalat on my bb meaning it's only 1k I recharge on it per month and I do all things apart from instagram.I facebook,whatspp,chat,youtube,stream videos,download anythng including videos.

Where do you stream videos from?
Re: 5 Things You Should Know Before Buying Etisalat Blackberry Plan. by hahn(m): 10:21am On Dec 14, 2014
dele1727:

If am a fat liar,u are even a fatter idiot or u are that fat fool who works with etisalat.
Can you tell us what you did with 2Gb. Did you download,stream or what.... Fat oga am waiting for your reply so that we can know who is actually lying

First of all, I will like to dedicate my understanding of your crap write up to my Blunders of English language dictionary.

Yes, i download and stream videos, tutorials etc from youtube but let's face it, etisalat is reliable wherever they have network coverage. They haven't been in the telecoms business as long as other networks to reach more locations than they presently have and as a customer I hope they are able to do that soon. Their customer service is reliable and recently I had my bis re activated after I mistakenly deactivated it last month with no hassle and a lot of help from their customer service.

People like you who don't know what it takes to run such a business always expect to get things for free. There's a reason why its called a BIS plan. B is for Blackberry. If you want a modem then buy one and if you want an android plan, subscribe to one.

If you don't like their service switch to something else.

Oruwe

1 Like

Re: 5 Things You Should Know Before Buying Etisalat Blackberry Plan. by dele1727: 10:32am On Dec 14, 2014
nneh1:

Why all this now...etisalat don turn to political party recruiting people to lie on their behalf nIii....
Oga u are telling a lie that even etisalat themselves can not tell....
I repeat it .... You can't download without extra charges even on their absolute plan they put a small notice that download of mb attract 51 naira .. And that cost # 1,500 .. With same 3Gb cap
Re: 5 Things You Should Know Before Buying Etisalat Blackberry Plan. by dele1727: 12:40pm On Dec 14, 2014
brightnelly:

Oga!!! Stop saying what u don't know! I used etisalat BIS for THREE YEARS and during those years I make sure I exhaust all my data! I DOWNLOAD, WHATSAPP, FACEBOOK, USE OPERA MINI, UC BROWSER ETC. the only thing u can tell me is that they will be deducting ur airtime wen u have any! But with N0.00 u can surf any site and use any application even stream sef with ur BIS. I used to download from YOUTUBE and FZMOVIES then. So please make a good enquiry first before coming out public! Most of this our CUSTOMER CARE AGENTS doesn't know anything about their work especially the FEMALE ones! they will even end up confusing u more!

Can you see this... Is that we don't understand what we say or we don't read what we write
Should they remove airtime at all and do you defend what was confirmed by a lady customer agent and a guy data geek..... Please let's stop this shit and accept the truth
Re: 5 Things You Should Know Before Buying Etisalat Blackberry Plan. by dele1727: 3:10pm On Dec 14, 2014
This subscription is valid for 30 days
This plan will be combined with your Easycliq,
Easystarter Easylife or Easyflex packages
Streaming and downloads will attract additional
charges of up to N51 per MB

Can you read the last part.....this is from etisalat website and this is for absolute plan ( #1500) how much more that of. #1000

For those liars that said they stream and download without charges, you are saying rubbis

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Tecno M3 Screen Not Responding To Touch / How To Port Custom ROM Directly From Your Phones / This Phone Is Unarguably The Best Selfie Focused Phone Ever

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 95
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.