Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,449 members, 7,819,662 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:07 PM

Woman Asked To Have Sex With Dead Husband - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Woman Asked To Have Sex With Dead Husband (2467 Views)

My Husband Would Rather Masturbate Than Have Sex With Me / Ladies If You Are Asked To Pick Just One Of These. / One-year-old Survives Seven Days Alone With Dead Grandmother (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Woman Asked To Have Sex With Dead Husband by Mologi(m): 8:55am On Dec 13, 2014
A bizarre incident took place earlier this year in Zimbabwe, where a woman could not neglect the last wish of her late husband. According to India Today, one Sarah Simirayi of Svisvi was forced to have s.ex with her estranged husband… in his coffin… after death… before his burial.

Sarah left her husband for a new lover, however some time later she moved back to her hometown after having broken up with the man. Soon after her return, her estranged husband Nunurayi died at the age of 68.

He put his last will in writing. In a note, which he asked to be read at the funeral, the man said that he died because of being heartbroken over missing her. And asked Sarah to fulfill his last wish and have s ex with him before the burial.

It was reported that first she refused to do that but then succumbed to pressure and accepted the task, as requested by the relatives. One of the family members disclosed that they had opened the coffin, after which the woman climbed on top of her late husband and had s ex with his body. Relatives say the dead man was able to perform “quite satisfactorily”, calling it “angel lust.”
Re: Woman Asked To Have Sex With Dead Husband by waleadex(m): 8:57am On Dec 13, 2014
What? It's barbaric! Plus,how did the manhood manage to get hard?
Re: Woman Asked To Have Sex With Dead Husband by Nobody: 9:15am On Dec 13, 2014
This is why Africa never grows..when dem don ever ask man to sleep with a female corspe even if it was obvious d man killed d woman..
D way women re treated smtimes dey annoy me..them be humans oo and them get rights jxt as d man get although d man is superior ..

1 Like

Re: Woman Asked To Have Sex With Dead Husband by Nobody: 9:15am On Dec 13, 2014
how did the penis stand
Re: Woman Asked To Have Sex With Dead Husband by seunlayi(m): 9:39am On Dec 13, 2014
I am suspecting a foul play here. Maybe somebody else was made to lay in the coffin and ........... the women.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Woman Asked To Have Sex With Dead Husband by MARKone(m): 10:17am On Dec 13, 2014
Picture of the woman on top hear dead husband, pictures of the dead man and his erect p.enis performing wonders on the woman or..... angry

1 Like

Re: Woman Asked To Have Sex With Dead Husband by engrtee(f): 2:35pm On Dec 13, 2014
sauce plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
Re: Woman Asked To Have Sex With Dead Husband by Pavore9: 2:52pm On Dec 13, 2014
lf it is true and this woman is still alive, then she is a disease waiting to be a given a name! l ask, were there no health worker or religious leader there to stop the absurdity?
Re: Woman Asked To Have Sex With Dead Husband by EfemenaXY: 4:34pm On Dec 13, 2014
And how exactly was the deceased man able to perform "quite satisfactorily"? Did he ej@cul@te?

Silly story.
Re: Woman Asked To Have Sex With Dead Husband by 5minsmadness: 4:38pm On Dec 13, 2014
People will believe anything.

1 Like

Re: Woman Asked To Have Sex With Dead Husband by smartmom(f): 10:56am On Dec 14, 2014
EfemenaXY:
And how exactly was the deceased man able to perform "quite satisfactorily"? Did he ej@cul@te?

Silly story.

As silly as they come I say! who even reported it? When facts are this distorted I blame the reporters! angry
Re: Woman Asked To Have Sex With Dead Husband by EfemenaXY: 5:54pm On Dec 14, 2014
smartmom:

As silly as they come I say! who even reported it? When facts are this distorted I blame the reporters! angry

Apparently, all you need to become a "bonafide" reporter in Naija is your Primary 6 school leaving certificate. Conducting proper investigative research before printing out stories is an alien concept to majority of those reporters.

Where's Maclatunji sef? I remember him defending reporter's need to not carry out investigations or research.

That aside this story is so bad, it doesn't even meet the meagre standards of Nollywood scripting. grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Woman Asked To Have Sex With Dead Husband by SenatorJames(m): 8:39pm On May 16, 2016
This is barbaric!

Who say Nigeria have a weird cultures........ What can we call this now?

(1) (Reply)

Ladies With Big Stomach May Never Find Their Marriage Partners. / Can You Market These Newly 10 Innovative Fast Moving Products In Your State ? / Man With Autism Gives Best Man Speech At Brother's Wedding That Leaves Everyone

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.