Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,743 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:52 PM

Shaykh Adam Abdullah Al-ilory - Islam for Muslims (21) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Shaykh Adam Abdullah Al-ilory (132373 Views)

Reasons For The Forbidance Of Celebrating The Prophet Birthday By Shaykh Salih F / Kuwaiti Prince, Abdullah Al-sabah Converts Into Christianity / Kuwaiti Prince Abdullah al-Sabah Converted To Christianity (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) ... (27) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Shaykh Adam Abdullah Al-ilory by Empiree: 4:52am On Sep 01, 2018
Re: Shaykh Adam Abdullah Al-ilory by Empiree: 5:00pm On Sep 11, 2018

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6fdj0i54vH4

Second half of this lecture is where Alhusunnah/salafi are confused today.
Re: Shaykh Adam Abdullah Al-ilory by Empiree: 7:24pm On Sep 23, 2018
Re: Shaykh Adam Abdullah Al-ilory by Empiree: 9:49pm On Sep 28, 2018
AlBaqir:
^ First, what do expect from an Ash'ari Sunni-Sufi and a Wahabi-Salafi other than clash of ideas?!

Second, its high time for Sheik Habib to always support his submissions with references. Many a times his submissions are genuine but he doesn't site reference(s). And Sheik should stop his arrogance. He sees himself as an authority but he is not. That is the downfall of Shaytan. I urge you to go and watch Dr. Alaro vs Sheik Habib on itan Yoruba Quran.

Third, Fatai Sarumi is a maniac with a methodology to deliberately twist other Alfa's submission. This is the exact methodology he used for Jabata. He and Jabata have became menace to Ilorin society now. Their case is nearly physical now.

Now, to the main issue (the video).

1. Minutes 13:35 - 14:00, Sarumi says:

"Gbogbo Alfa esin, lati ojo ti anabi, salallahu alayhi wa Salam, ti kuro laye, ti Imam Bukhari tide leyin igba naa, gbogbo al-Ummah lopa nupo pe haaa kosi tira hadith to to ti Imam Bukhari..."

* If I am to use Sarumi's quoting out of context methodology, the bold statement is fallacy and heresy. What is the distance between the time of the demise of the Prophet and the lifetime of Bukhari? Centuries apart. So, how dare he making such statement? That is àsodùn! However the underlined statement corrected his initial fallacy (the bold statement). But trust Sarumi, he will only quote/play the bold if it is other Alfa that made such statement.

2. Minutes 17:31 - 17:58, sheik Habib submits:

"Taa batowo bo oro sahih Bukhari, (Bukhari fun rare) taaba towo bo, a bèrè siiri, a bèrè siiri aaye. Imam Bukhari si ni yii afoju sini, kotunrina..."

Here no doubt, Sheik Habib's emphasis is on the "sahih" of Imam Bukhari (that it is not 100% authentic) not on Bukhari as a person. Sheik's reference to Bukhari being blind is to explore that Bukhari was not the compiler of the "Sahih". Its like saying how can a blind man compiled a book?

As expected, Sarumi says Sheik Habib was talking about the person of Bukhari. He never make any reference to the book. Here are his statements:
"Se awa naa tiri gbo bayii? Oniwipe al-Imam Bukhari, ta wan bani ka wan towo bo Iran re, awon o ma ri aaye . O wa ni Imam Bukhari afoju sini. Otumo pe lodo ti e, ìjé afoju aaye ni"

Then, Sarumi quoted Imam Ibn Kathir to prove that Imam Bukhari only had eye problem during his childhood but was cured due to the dreams of his mother whereby Nabi Ibrahim visited her and give glad tidings.

* That is just a story. What is Ibn Kathir's chain of transmitter (sanad) from himself to Imam Bukhari's mother (about 300 years apart) to confirm the authenticity of that dream report? Sarumi ran away from that and weirdly says "gbogbo Alfa loma wi pe tira 'Al-bidaya wa Nihaya' Imam Ibn Kathir, ko si iro ni be".

Lastly, Sheik Habib says:

Minutes 22:05 - 22:47
"Bukhari òun gann, sogbo larubawa ni? Imam Bukhari o gbo larubawa. Sebi omo Russia ni, omo Bukhara ni. Larubawa re o duro daada...ko gbo daada bi ka sope o wa 'mut'kinun, bi lugah'. La!.

# Unfortunately, Sarumi was not able to convincingly defend this point. Rather he was just quoting "praises" of Ulamas for Imam Bukhari.

# Then he (Sarumi) talks about Books written by Imam Bukhari. Sarumi read the names of those books in Arabic but he NEVER established that those books were written by Imam Bukhari in Arabic.

# Then Sarumi tried his utmost to defend Najd not being the central Saudi and his cursed Sheik Ibn Abdulwahab not one of the qarn shaitan. Though I expect a fight back but its a loss cause.

* Have you seen a video titled "Where is Najd?" part 1&2. Its a lecture in two parts by unknown yellow beard young scholar. He did a fantastic job
Re: Shaykh Adam Abdullah Al-ilory by Empiree: 9:52pm On Sep 28, 2018
Re: Shaykh Adam Abdullah Al-ilory by Empiree: 4:43am On Oct 02, 2018
Sheikh Shazili (rahimahullah ta'ala) gave lecture on current situation about Alfa in Nigeria. He talks about:

* "sheikh" Jabaru who called himself "second in command" to God.

* alfas who set up mudraza for worldly gains.

* alfas who celebrate walimat for his unqualified students because of profits he makes from it.

* those who bad mouth authentic Alfas

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1cXRVXFhmLc
Re: Shaykh Adam Abdullah Al-ilory by Empiree: 4:50am On Oct 02, 2018
SHEIKH MUHAMMAD NASIRU KABARA (1914 -1996)

Sheikh Nasir Muhammad Al-Mukhtar Kabara, a noted Islamic scholar and philosopher was born in 1912 in Guringawa village outside Kano, Nigeria. His grandparents came from Kabara, a town under Timbuktu kingdom. His third generation grandfather— also from Kabara in Timbuktu — Mallam Omar, also known as Mallam Kabara was the only one from the lineage to settle in Adakawa in Kano city, before moving on to what is now known as Kabara ward, named after him. He was an accomplished Sufi in Timbuktu before departing for Kano.

The first thing Mallam Kabara did on settling in Kabara ward was to establish a school in 1787, of a sort commonly referred as (Zaure) School where the outer entrance hall of his house was converted into an Islamic school. This school possibly among the oldest recorded schools in Kano is now part of the Darul Qadiriyya household of Sheikh Nasir Kabara.

Click HERE to read more.
Re: Shaykh Adam Abdullah Al-ilory by Empiree: 5:11am On Oct 02, 2018
lanrexlan:
Who knows this man? This is sheikh Habebullah Al Ilory, the first child of Sheikh Adam Abdullah Al Ilory(RTA) and the rector of Markaz Arabic school In Agege. Empiree, do you remembered that I told you that I read a disturbing article about this man few years back? Unfortunately I lost my history and a lot of things was lost in the process .

Recently, during Ramadan I was watching this man lecture on MiTv and I was so eager to hear him because I never listened to him before. Then, he said something disturbing again, he said Eesa(as) is dead and he is never coming back. He further said all those hadiths that said he's coming is daeef. He said if he comes back, the Ahadith says he will kill pigs and break cross, he replied and said 'Anabi Eesa yoo Wa di alapata abi?' meaning 'Prophet Eesa will now turn to a butcher abi?' . I found this disturbing for a man like him to say that.

So I was very curious about what sheikh Adam Abdullah Al Ilory (RTA) say about the descent of Eesa. Since I think he should be following the footsteps of his father, will he contradicts him? So I went to one of ustahds and enquired about the view of baba Adam concerning the issue. He said baba wrote in one of his books that Eesa is coming. To be cocksure, when I arrived home from school for Eid I asked my cousin about this man and Baba's view on Eesa descent again, he replied in affirmative that baba also agreed that Eesa is coming back. I got this pics from my cousin.

My headache is that, there were hundreds of people who were listening to him that day.He is a popular sheikh in Lagos. What is Markaz turning to? This is not what the great man sheikh Adam Abdullah Al Ilory laboured for.

Re: Shaykh Adam Abdullah Al-ilory by Empiree: 4:19am On Oct 04, 2018
Re: Shaykh Adam Abdullah Al-ilory by Empiree: 4:25am On Oct 04, 2018
Re: Shaykh Adam Abdullah Al-ilory by Empiree: 5:47am On Oct 05, 2018
Re: Shaykh Adam Abdullah Al-ilory by Empiree: 5:09am On Oct 06, 2018
Re: Shaykh Adam Abdullah Al-ilory by Empiree: 12:11am On Oct 08, 2018
Firasah of Ibn Taymiyyah

Ibn Qayyim al-Jawziyyah remarked: ‘O you who are defenceless! Beware the spiritual insight of the godly one, for he sees your hidden deeds from behind a veil:

“Beware the spiritual insight of a believer, for he sees with the light of God.”

Spiritual insight, or firasah, is a faith-based insight that God casts into the hearts of His faithful ones, by which peoples’ states or deeds are unveiled to them. They are from those saintly miracles (karamat al-awliya) gifted to them by God; the inner workings of which are the very opposite of magic and sorcery. Sorcerers claim power, for themselves or for others besides God.

Saints (and more so, Prophets) claim only helplessness before their Lord, accepting they have no share whatsoever in the miracles which issues forth from them. Such spiritual intuitions or epiphanies that arise in the heart are seldom wrong if the heart is pure. Which is to say, the accuracy of a person’s firasah will depend upon their nearness to God and their strength of faith. For, as masters of the inward life say, when souls approach the presence of the Truth (al-Haqq), it is usually the epiphanies of the Truth that come to it.
Re: Shaykh Adam Abdullah Al-ilory by Empiree: 12:15am On Oct 08, 2018
In his magesterial Madarij al-Salikin, Ibn Qayyim al-Jawziyyah discusses the reality of firasah, its cause, the sayings of the early masters concerning it, and its types. He also relates some wondrous accounts about the firasah of his shaykh and mentor, Shaykh al-Islam Ibn Taymiyyah. He writes:

“I have witnessed incredible things from the firasah of Shaykh al-Islam Ibn Taymiyyah, may God have mercy upon him; and what I have not seen are even greater – accounts that would need a large volume to document:

He informed his companions how the Tartars would invade the Levant (sham), in the year 699H, how the Muslim armies would be vanquished, and how there would be no indiscriminate killing or the taking of captives in Damascus, and how the army’s sole craving would be for wealth. All of this was before the Tartars had even decided to set-out. He then informed the public and the rulers, in the year 702H, as the Tartars were advancing on the Levant, of how they would be routed and defeated, and how triumph and victory would be for Muslims. He swore an oath about this over seventy times. So the people insisted, say ‘God-willing (insha’Llah),’ to which he replied: ‘God-willing; in the sense it will happen, not in the sense it could happen!’ I heard him say this.

He said: ‘When they kept urging me, I said: Do not do so. For God, Exalted is He, has written it in the Preserved Tablet (al-lawh al-mahfuz), that on this occasion they will be defeated and that victory shall be for the armies of Islam.’
Re: Shaykh Adam Abdullah Al-ilory by Empiree: 12:21am On Oct 08, 2018
He once remarked: ‘My companions and others come to me, and I see on their faces, and in their eyes, things I do not mention to them.’ So I, or someone else, said to him: What if you just tell them? He replied: ‘Do you wish that I become a fortune-teller like those [in the courts] of the rulers?’

I once said to him: If you treat us according to what you see, it will help make us more steadfast and upright. He replied: ‘You would not be able to put up with me for even a Friday, or a month!’

He informed me on several occasions about certain private matters I intended to do, but which I had not spoken of to anyone. He told me of major events that would take place in the future, without specifying dates. I have seen some of them happen; I await the others. What his senior companions have witnessed of this is far more than what I have seen. And God knows best.”

1. A hadith related by al-Tirmidhi, no.3127, saying the hadith is gharib. It has a support in the following hadith: ‘Indeed, God has servants who know about people by reading the signs.’ [Al-Tabarani, Mu‘jam al-Awsat, no.3086, and its chain is hasan].

2. Al-Fawa’id (Makkah: Dar ‘Alam al-Fawa’id, 2008), 106.

3. Madarij al-Salikin (Riyadh: Dat Taybah, 2008), 3:368-70.

Source
Re: Shaykh Adam Abdullah Al-ilory by Empiree: 3:06am On Oct 08, 2018
Re: Shaykh Adam Abdullah Al-ilory by Empiree: 2:31pm On Oct 08, 2018
Re: Shaykh Adam Abdullah Al-ilory by Empiree: 3:14am On Oct 09, 2018
Re: Shaykh Adam Abdullah Al-ilory by AlBaqir(m): 3:34am On Oct 11, 2018
Empiree:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KJ03F2OIZfM

This Aniyikaye guffed and fumbled. This kind of legal handling should be done to Jabata and his thugs.
Re: Shaykh Adam Abdullah Al-ilory by Empiree: 3:48am On Oct 11, 2018
AlBaqir:

This Aniyikaye guffed and fumbled. This kind of legal handling should be done to Jabata and his thugs.
This is what many are saying that when they were causing nuisance, no one came up to sue them but when Aniyikaye criticized their alfa, they sued him. Well, Aniykaya's anger is understandable. Did you watch his new release today?. He signed undertaking to do lectures to refute himself and also to attend their sunday halqa as "punishments" for his false utterances against Alfa Eleha. But his new release is not on Youtube yet.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Shaykh Adam Abdullah Al-ilory by Empiree: 5:11am On Oct 11, 2018
Re: Shaykh Adam Abdullah Al-ilory by Empiree: 8:04am On Oct 11, 2018
Re: Shaykh Adam Abdullah Al-ilory by Empiree: 6:41pm On Oct 11, 2018
LATE SHEIKH YAYA SALATI AT INDA SALATI ULTRA MORDERN MOSQUE IN ILORIN...... ROHIMOHULLAHI.

https://www.facebook.com/mediamovementforislamiclecturesandevents/videos/2265917486757890/
Re: Shaykh Adam Abdullah Al-ilory by Empiree: 8:31pm On Oct 11, 2018
Re: Shaykh Adam Abdullah Al-ilory by Empiree: 8:53pm On Oct 11, 2018
Re: Shaykh Adam Abdullah Al-ilory by Empiree: 6:05am On Oct 12, 2018
Re: Shaykh Adam Abdullah Al-ilory by Empiree: 4:14am On Oct 16, 2018
Re: Shaykh Adam Abdullah Al-ilory by Empiree: 5:05am On Oct 16, 2018
Re: Shaykh Adam Abdullah Al-ilory by Empiree: 5:07am On Oct 16, 2018
Re: Shaykh Adam Abdullah Al-ilory by Empiree: 3:50am On Oct 19, 2018
Re: Shaykh Adam Abdullah Al-ilory by Empiree: 2:23am On Oct 24, 2018
Re: Shaykh Adam Abdullah Al-ilory by Empiree: 3:03am On Oct 24, 2018

(1) (2) (3) ... (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) ... (27) (Reply)

Ayatollah Khomeini's Book On Sex: For Shias / The Powers Of Ayatul Kursi / How Do U Realy Perform Ghusl Janabah?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.