Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,084 members, 7,821,737 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 05:30 PM

Photo: Dad Spotted Carrying His Baby On His Back At UK Airport - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Photo: Dad Spotted Carrying His Baby On His Back At UK Airport (1375 Views)

Motorcyclist Carrying Man With Gallons Of Fuel (Photo) / 30 Year Old Nigerian Man Caught With Fake Documents/passport At Uk Airport (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

Photo: Dad Spotted Carrying His Baby On His Back At UK Airport by Beazy(f): 10:41am On Dec 13, 2014
Is this a weird sight or adorable? According to twitter user @GabbyDarko, he sighted this UK-based African father at Heathrow airport carrying his baby on his back with wrapper to board a flight to Ghana. I'm sure it would have freaked all dem white folks out. Lol. What happened to a baby stroller?

1 Share

Re: Photo: Dad Spotted Carrying His Baby On His Back At UK Airport by Nobody: 10:45am On Dec 13, 2014
Oboi..I won't do this..I can strap my baby from d front but not with a wrapper..
Re: Photo: Dad Spotted Carrying His Baby On His Back At UK Airport by justwise(m): 10:49am On Dec 13, 2014
Respect to that man

4 Likes

Re: Photo: Dad Spotted Carrying His Baby On His Back At UK Airport by emerged01(m): 10:54am On Dec 13, 2014
respect to him. I can do it anywhere. he is my child.

4 Likes

Re: Photo: Dad Spotted Carrying His Baby On His Back At UK Airport by Nobody: 10:55am On Dec 13, 2014
Senior man........

3 Likes

Re: Photo: Dad Spotted Carrying His Baby On His Back At UK Airport by braine(m): 11:13am On Dec 13, 2014
What a woman can do...
Re: Photo: Dad Spotted Carrying His Baby On His Back At UK Airport by Elypsis(m): 11:23am On Dec 13, 2014
If I can constantly do it to my nephew,then why can't I do it for my own child??
Re: Photo: Dad Spotted Carrying His Baby On His Back At UK Airport by Spicylate(f): 11:28am On Dec 13, 2014
wahala...for what na? what happened to a baby stroller? or is he the houseboy? even if he is ma sef, inshort, i rest ma case.

1 Like

Re: Photo: Dad Spotted Carrying His Baby On His Back At UK Airport by iamord(m): 11:31am On Dec 13, 2014
This is a man! He has true love for his child.
Re: Photo: Dad Spotted Carrying His Baby On His Back At UK Airport by nairamaverick(m): 11:50am On Dec 13, 2014
alright now
Re: Photo: Dad Spotted Carrying His Baby On His Back At UK Airport by motherlode: 12:27pm On Dec 13, 2014
my child my life, is anything bad in that? i will do it to promote our culture! grin
Re: Photo: Dad Spotted Carrying His Baby On His Back At UK Airport by Nobody: 2:16pm On Dec 13, 2014
While I won't personally do it myself but there's nothing wrong with it per see.

Shows a very confident Man.

1 Like

Re: Photo: Dad Spotted Carrying His Baby On His Back At UK Airport by Nobody: 2:35pm On Dec 13, 2014
This Ghanian man sef ....saving cost since independence in 1959

1 Like

Re: Photo: Dad Spotted Carrying His Baby On His Back At UK Airport by dechandel(f): 5:51pm On Dec 13, 2014
Aww.
This is so nice
Father's love
Re: Photo: Dad Spotted Carrying His Baby On His Back At UK Airport by guttentag(m): 7:29pm On Dec 13, 2014
End time Things for Women grin
Re: Photo: Dad Spotted Carrying His Baby On His Back At UK Airport by Obinoscopy(m): 2:57pm On Dec 15, 2014

(1)

Europe Countries That Love Black Guys / Top 10 Cheap And Affordable Universities In Canada [$5000 To $15000 Per Year] / Has the UK Banned the Recruitment of Healthcare and Social Workers From Nigeria?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.