Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,793 members, 7,827,935 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 07:34 PM

Do You Believe In Ghosts? Share Your Experiences - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Do You Believe In Ghosts? Share Your Experiences (512 Views)

Share Your Past Christmas Experiences!!! / Share Your Experiences Of Living In The Barracks. / Do You Believe In Ghosts? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do You Believe In Ghosts? Share Your Experiences by Nobody: 10:58am On Dec 13, 2014
I was alone in my room today and i suddenly became afraid... The thought that i was all alone in the house made goose bumps rise all over my body. Since childhood i've been terribly scared of the night. Infact my people could not understand it, i dare not move abt anywhere without being accompanied. My elder brother understood hw terrible my fear of the unknown was tho. He would stay awake till i hav fallen asleep b4 sleeping himself.
Recently, the fears are coming back. I find it difficult to go out in the middle of the night to pee. My question is: are ghosts real? Has anyone seen any or heard true stories of any??
Re: Do You Believe In Ghosts? Share Your Experiences by WaleGent(m): 11:07am On Dec 13, 2014
There's nothing like that abeg.
It's just a reflection of one's mind. If you believe such you only creating fear for your self.
Re: Do You Believe In Ghosts? Share Your Experiences by nairamaverick(m): 11:43am On Dec 13, 2014
no experience of such but then i believe supernatural exist
Re: Do You Believe In Ghosts? Share Your Experiences by motherlode: 11:45am On Dec 13, 2014
cheesy if God opens our eyes to see the spiritual activities happening around us then you believe there are THINGS wink
Re: Do You Believe In Ghosts? Share Your Experiences by motherlode: 11:48am On Dec 13, 2014
cheesy if God opens our eyes to see the spiritual activities happening around us then you will believe there are THINGS wink and not only ghost or why do you think some yoruba people invoke the spirit of the dead to trouble their killers. undecided

1 Like

Re: Do You Believe In Ghosts? Share Your Experiences by Nobody: 12:15pm On Dec 13, 2014
My Aunty claims she had once seen two ghosts inside d compound one hot afternoon wen she came back from skul. No one else was home, and she was d one who unlocked the gate to the main entrance. She said she couldn't remember what happened next but wen she woke up, it was three days later in a hospital.

(1) (Reply)

Our Christmas Plans !!! - Nigerians React. / Man Arrested For Murder On Christmas Day - Photo / Muslim Youths Protect Christians During Xmasservice In Kaduna

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.