Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,328 members, 7,819,120 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:35 AM

Learn How To Design A Website - Programming (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Learn How To Design A Website (7358 Views)

How To Build And Design A Mobile Application Like 2go, Whatsapp, Mixit / What Programming Languages Do I Need To Design A Site Like Nairaland? / Design A Module Program (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Learn How To Design A Website by andyomo(m): 12:40pm On Feb 15, 2015
please I need it. my email is omodajiandrew@gmail.com. hope to hear from you soon. thanks
Re: Learn How To Design A Website by Nobody: 7:37am On Feb 16, 2015
get a free website on our hosting site with unlimited bandwith and more

Re: Learn How To Design A Website by yeyeman92(m): 10:54am On Feb 16, 2015
Pls sir my email is
bowolafe@yahoo.com
Re: Learn How To Design A Website by Quailbirdfarmer: 4:27am On Feb 19, 2015
Ju
Re: Learn How To Design A Website by Adesam09(m): 12:12pm On Feb 19, 2015
Hm
Re: Learn How To Design A Website by RazziP(m): 6:36pm On Feb 19, 2015
Drigdee:

I remember the first websites I ever created. To say the least, they looked pretty ugly. I spent lots of time fumbling around with web design software, HTML editors, and website templates, pulling my hair out in the process. Things would always go wrong, and the fact that I’m a slow learner didn’t help matters. Open source web design software makes it 1,000 times easier for anyone to create great looking websites, without having to know anything about HTML, PHP, CSS, or other web programming languages and also caontains complete tutorials on HTML, PHP, CSS for those interested in learning it. You will be amazed at how easy web design can be, and you will be even more amazed when you are able to set up your websites in a matter of minutes. So are you ready to get started?
Then leave your e mail in the comment box
Akinkunmik@gmail.com
Re: Learn How To Design A Website by guynupe(m): 6:00pm On Feb 24, 2015
malikmukhtar63@gmail.com
Re: Learn How To Design A Website by toluleke(m): 4:47pm On Feb 25, 2015
ni@gmail.com
Re: Learn How To Design A Website by Tanimola26: 9:49pm On Feb 25, 2015
I'm interested dawooda26@gmail.com
Re: Learn How To Design A Website by PricelexxZiny(f): 10:34pm On Feb 26, 2015
Pls here's mine dear, angelanwekee@gmail
Re: Learn How To Design A Website by stephengee(m): 6:02pm On Feb 27, 2015
I dey here too
stephentemitayo@yahoo.co.uk
Re: Learn How To Design A Website by wolexme(m): 2:32pm On Feb 28, 2015
stingermania:
can you teach me programming? Email: Appamite@gmail.com . I really love to take programming as i profession
am sorry, but i can't teach u. I can only advise on what do; where to get good materials, how to study ,which lang to learn depending on d kind of projects u have passion for. I won't be able to teach like teacher to student b'cos am currently working on a project that will make users have better feel on how a forum should be and know that d UI of a website sud be responsive and eye-catching. I really hate it when the UI of a site does'nt change especially when the site is not javascript oriented.
So, if u are interested, contact me on wogasp@gmail.com.
Re: Learn How To Design A Website by Nobody: 8:46pm On Feb 28, 2015
Are you in kaduna and interested in learning website design and web hosting

we will train/ mentor you for contact us on

BAYCRYSTAL BBM PIN : 532FC7C5
call/whatsapp :08186219002
Re: Learn How To Design A Website by Afritop(m): 5:16pm On Mar 01, 2015
afritop@gmail.com
Re: Learn How To Design A Website by Treasureoluwaseun(m): 3:13pm On Mar 03, 2015
prince_cephas@yahoo.com
Re: Learn How To Design A Website by yusqod: 4:38pm On Mar 03, 2015
am interested my mail, olatunjiyusuf56@gmail.com. thanks
Re: Learn How To Design A Website by stonemind(f): 10:55am On Mar 04, 2015
Drigdee:

I remember the first websites I ever created. To say the least, they looked pretty ugly. I spent lots of time fumbling around with web design software, HTML editors, and website templates, pulling my hair out in the process. Things would always go wrong, and the fact that I’m a slow learner didn’t help matters. Open source web design software makes it 1,000 times easier for anyone to create great looking websites, without having to know anything about HTML, PHP, CSS, or other web programming languages and also caontains complete tutorials on HTML, PHP, CSS for those interested in learning it. You will be amazed at how easy web design can be, and you will be even more amazed when you are able to set up your websites in a matter of minutes. So are you ready to get started?

Ellrahman1991@gmail.com
Re: Learn How To Design A Website by jdsage(m): 3:41pm On Mar 04, 2015
More of that
Re: Learn How To Design A Website by Classicman47(m): 12:19am On Mar 06, 2015
CLASSIQ87@GMAIL.COM.
THANX ALOT.
Re: Learn How To Design A Website by adabsmith(m): 4:13am On Mar 06, 2015
Re: Learn How To Design A Website by ezanafe(m): 11:27am On Mar 06, 2015
oladapojames0@gmail.com

thanks in advance.
Re: Learn How To Design A Website by pappy4real(m): 12:17pm On Mar 06, 2015
pls help me. im totally new in this. ogunbowaleomotoyosi@yahoo.com or @gmail.com both works. thanks
Re: Learn How To Design A Website by Maromark(m): 6:38pm On Mar 06, 2015
maromark11@gmail.com
Re: Learn How To Design A Website by talentedchris(m): 11:45pm On Mar 06, 2015
brother help me abeg@ asonyechristian95@gmail.com
Re: Learn How To Design A Website by jamesmart(m): 7:12am On Mar 07, 2015
Drigdee:

Drigdee:

Drigdee:

Re: Learn How To Design A Website by jamesmart(m): 7:22am On Mar 07, 2015
ucokonkwo82@gmail.com
Re: Learn How To Design A Website by peachtree1: 10:41am On Mar 07, 2015
Upgrade your business now and stand out from the crowd, maximize your potential, increase your profit, by letting us give you a world class online presence,
Contact us now at Justinthyme Ventures for a classy website at a very affordable price. See our portfolio here:

www.upstreaminsider.com
www.jandkstores.com
www.sunyprofit.com
www.onwardwarriors.org
www.ecomotorslimited.com
www.bellacandellain.com
www.smsjustinthyme.com/oldsite
www.globalitgateway.com
plus unlimited proffesional email addresses.

We can also tarin you on how to create a unique website for as low as N10,000 or get our training video guide for just N5000 and do it yourself.
Yes our video guide is well detailed and comes with all the softwares/tools you need.

Contact us now
Email: info@smsjustinthyme.com
Call: 08132884087
Re: Learn How To Design A Website by laurandidi(f): 7:52am On Mar 10, 2015
Me too laurandidi21@gmail.com
Re: Learn How To Design A Website by Whyz: 3:57pm On Mar 14, 2015
splenjugz@gmail.com
am in need
Re: Learn How To Design A Website by Nobody: 10:32pm On Mar 14, 2015
contact us on BBM PIN : 532FC7C5 for interaction for free even if you new to web hosting we will.guide you

Re: Learn How To Design A Website by ocmorale: 11:52am On Mar 15, 2015
angelsonguard2001@yahoo.co.uk
Re: Learn How To Design A Website by adabsmith(m): 7:31am On Jul 01, 2015

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

How To Remove Paint Virus From Pc / Nairaland School Of Programming / Can I Learn Medicine And Practice Coding At Same Time

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.