Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,805 members, 7,827,962 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 08:15 PM

Another Bomb Blast In Jos??? - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Another Bomb Blast In Jos??? (23292 Views)

Petroleum Black Marketers In Jos Dealt With By Plateau STF (photos) / 'One Chance' Robbers Apprehended In Jos (Photos) / 60-Year-Old Man Stole A Car In Jos, Plateau State - See What Happened To Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Another Bomb Blast In Jos??? by An2elect2(f): 4:52pm On Dec 13, 2014
How true? undecided
Re: Another Bomb Blast In Jos??? by clemzo101(m): 4:54pm On Dec 13, 2014
Muslims be like "Bokoharam are not muslims" now tell me wtf are dey? Mtchewwwww

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Another Bomb Blast In Jos??? by Taidi(m): 4:55pm On Dec 13, 2014
Hmm..na wa oo. God protect us
Re: Another Bomb Blast In Jos??? by Nostradamu(m): 4:58pm On Dec 13, 2014
ellechrystal:
God help us oo.
How can a human enjoy killing other ppl? In hundreds n groups.. isn't such a person a devil? Am beginning to think this fight is spiritual. D devil must ve possessed them in one way or d other. God 4bid them o.
They will definitely rot in hell.
Shey na 7 virgins them dey find 4 heaven? Them go get am.
Ma dear,shebi na for the men bi dat.....wetin d women dey find go heaven undecided
Re: Another Bomb Blast In Jos??? by Jakeattah(m): 4:59pm On Dec 13, 2014
Rexhenrex:
just few minutes ago was doing Ma laundry and behold I just heard a very loud boom!! we don't know where is went off for now but am very sure its a bomb will post more details wen I get the update.

Chairman, you dey do laundry abi u dey wash clothes?

There's a difference grin

God help Nigeria
Re: Another Bomb Blast In Jos??? by 100Cents: 4:59pm On Dec 13, 2014
pedestal82:
What is nairaland front page turning into! Just one person saying there is a bomb blast , no verification, no coroberation by someone else and its on FP.

It's Imeant for others to see and confirm whether its true.or.not.

Some life could be saved by placing this on front page, like that help will reach them fast..

1 Like

Re: Another Bomb Blast In Jos??? by dallyemmy: 5:02pm On Dec 13, 2014
Feranmicharles:
buhari again oh,sorry [size=20]Jos again[/size]
. You must be a member of PDP!

1 Like

Re: Another Bomb Blast In Jos??? by ellechrystal(f): 5:03pm On Dec 13, 2014
Nostradamu:

Ma dear,shebi na for the men bi dat.....wetin d women dey find go heaven undecided
Them go get 7 virgin men. N big boys quarters 4 backyard. With enough space to hang washed clothes.
Re: Another Bomb Blast In Jos??? by Nobody: 5:04pm On Dec 13, 2014
Feranmicharles:
BUHARI BUHARI BUHARI ARE YOU TRYING TO WIPE OUT THE ENTIRE NORTH JUST BECAUSE OF POWER SOMEONE SHOULD PLEASE ARREST THIS EVIL MAN PLEASE

2 Likes

Re: Another Bomb Blast In Jos??? by ellechrystal(f): 5:05pm On Dec 13, 2014
AKUNWATA1:
BUHARI BUHARI BUHARI ARE YOU TRYING TO WIPE OUT THE ENTIRE NORTH JUST BECAUSE OF POWER SOMEONE SHOULD PLEASE ARREST THIS EVIL MAN PLEASE

How do u know he is d one? Na wa o. Did u catch him red handed? Leave him to God. If he is behind this, then he will pay dearly. ..
Re: Another Bomb Blast In Jos??? by RealAlfranco: 5:06pm On Dec 13, 2014
adonis89:
good news. i dont and wil neva pity d northernerz. wen obj committed d odi genocide,no northerner eva condemned d act. i lost 2 uncles dat day. they shuld live wit their own problem. 1nigeria my foot.
with ur facking bald head!!! Who asked u to pity anybody?? Lousy Oaf! Instead of hiding with ur empty brain,u came out to display dat ur lack sense of reasoning. Shey if dem kill anoda person 4 north,it will bring ur dead uncles back and fill u with great joy abi?? Psycho!

6 Likes

Re: Another Bomb Blast In Jos??? by Azo(m): 5:08pm On Dec 13, 2014
AKUNWATA1:

I swear you morons are the reason why we are laughed at internationally. As clueless as the shoeless president. What's buhari got to do with this. Are you telling me u lack the fundamental faculty to reason? No wonder they say we are fools in Nogeria, just cos of people like you. Moronic TANdroids.

9 Likes

Re: Another Bomb Blast In Jos??? by Dammyjohn(m): 5:12pm On Dec 13, 2014
tungstar:
with all dis jos bombings........nt even sure as to if I would go bk nd finish up service...
My guy.Life is more important than finish up your service or whatever.Just tell them to relocate you.Simple!
Re: Another Bomb Blast In Jos??? by flexing11(m): 5:13pm On Dec 13, 2014
mod pls co*firm *ews b4 putti*g it o* fp,
Re: Another Bomb Blast In Jos??? by Nobody: 5:26pm On Dec 13, 2014
Azo:

I swear you morons are the reason why we are laughed at internationally. As clueless as the shoeless president. What's buhari got to do with this. Are you telling me u lack the fundamental faculty to reason? No wonder they say we are fools in Nogeria, just cos of people like you. Moronic TANdroids.

Calls for 'total' Sharia in Nigeria
2001-08-27 21:32
Lagos - A former military ruler of Nigeria,
Muhammadu Buhari, has called for the
introduction of 'total' Islamic law across the
country, reports said on Monday.
Buhari, who ruled Nigeria from a coup in
December 1983 to his ouster in 1985, told a
seminar in Kaduna, northern Nigeria, at the
weekend that the strict Islamic law code known
as the Sharia should be introduced in full across
Nigeria.
"I will continue to show openly and inside me the
total commitment to the Sharia movement that is
sweeping all over Nigeria," Buhari said, quoted in
press reports.
"God willing, we will not stop the agitation for
the total implementation of the Sharia in the
country," Buhari said.

NOW TELL ME THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN WHAT BUHARI SAID AND WHAT BOKO HARAM ARE FIGHTING FOR
http://www.news24.com/xArchive/Archive/Calls-
for-total-Sharia-in-Nigeria-20010827
Re: Another Bomb Blast In Jos??? by longih20(m): 5:26pm On Dec 13, 2014
If u don't no what to do with ur MBn kindly off ur data plan nd stop running down my mb with ur laundry news
Re: Another Bomb Blast In Jos??? by BiniShrine(m): 5:35pm On Dec 13, 2014
Rexhenrex:
just few minutes ago was doing Ma laundry and behold I just heard a very loud boom!! we don't know where is went off for now but am very sure its a bomb will post more details wen I get the update.
e beta b false alarm ooo... I just got to jos now, on my way to EkO... Make i pass jejely pls.. May GOd protect His own always.
Re: Another Bomb Blast In Jos??? by simdam500(m): 5:37pm On Dec 13, 2014
Am sorry
Re: Another Bomb Blast In Jos??? by Rexyl(m): 5:42pm On Dec 13, 2014
with the global dimension of terrorism, I think the only option we have is to be our brother's keeper and unite against the terrorists, no matter what they believe or their religion is. those dangerous elements are trying to spread to and wreak havoc anywhere whenever it is possible.

The Muslim world should check the evil destroying their religion. Even in Saudi those devils may not spear anyone in a matter of years ahead. Or what meaning should we give to the fresh crime here.
http://www.punchng.com/news/yemen-troops-kill-saudi-bound-qaeda-suspects-dressed-as-women/

May God save the world.

1 Like

Re: Another Bomb Blast In Jos??? by zibi2(m): 5:44pm On Dec 13, 2014
False news o.p it rumour. Jos is peaceful
Re: Another Bomb Blast In Jos??? by Justbright(m): 5:46pm On Dec 13, 2014
simplemach:
Festival of bombs. Sombody should pls talk to GMB to caution his boys. Its getting out of hands. Just thanking God for Kaduna is still clean for now.

u have a very corossive brain that makes thinking right impossible

1 Like

Re: Another Bomb Blast In Jos??? by Justbright(m): 5:46pm On Dec 13, 2014
simplemach:
Festival of bombs. Sombody should pls talk to GMB to caution his boys. Its getting out of hands. Just thanking God for Kaduna is still clean for now.

u have a very corossive brain that makes thinking right impossible
Re: Another Bomb Blast In Jos??? by DaBullIT(m): 5:53pm On Dec 13, 2014
[size=14pt]I didn't want to have to play this card , but please tell us why

Ex-militant, Tompolo, bought six warships

DECEMBER 13, 2014 BY KUNLE FALAYI WITH AGENCY REPORT 309 COMMENTS
print

Skjold Class missile fast patrol boat

A former Niger Delta militant, Mr. Government Ekpemupolo, alia Tompolo, has bought seven decommissioned Norwegian battleships, Saturday PUNCH has learnt.

Reports by a Norwegian newspaper, Dagbladet, said that the fast-speed Hauk-class guided missile boats had been re-armed with new weaponry.

Oga Clueless pardoned him and made him a Private Military Contract, This news is very true , So is the news about Training Snipers,

Before you type Buhari or APC , think about who is giving the country to known terrorists , doing business with them and pardoning them [/size]

1 Like

Re: Another Bomb Blast In Jos??? by philGeo(m): 5:57pm On Dec 13, 2014
Re: Another Bomb Blast In Jos??? by sacora(f): 6:01pm On Dec 13, 2014
Feranmicharles:
go get urself a LIFE
Re: Another Bomb Blast In Jos??? by Angoni(m): 6:10pm On Dec 13, 2014
(I swear you morons are the reason why we are laughed at internationally. As clueless as the shoeless president. What's buhari got to do with this. Are you telling me u lack the fundamental faculty to reason? No wonder they say we are fools in Nogeria, just cos of people like you)

What a bigot! you mean you can not remember who said he would make Nigerian ungovernable if he lost an an election or that GEJ should not run on PDP ticket again? Up yours!!!

2 Likes

Re: Another Bomb Blast In Jos??? by Idrismusty97(m): 6:11pm On Dec 13, 2014
adonis89:
good news. i dont and wil neva pity d northernerz. wen obj committed d odi genocide,no northerner eva condemned d act. i lost 2 uncles dat day. they shuld live wit their own problem. 1nigeria my foot.
Your pity won't make a difference anyway, Save it for your bald head!
Re: Another Bomb Blast In Jos??? by Rilwayne001: 6:12pm On Dec 13, 2014
AKUNWATA1:

You are so daf.t and stupi.d to have make this nonsensical post, are you this f00lish to have think the president would not arrrest him if he is the one sponsoring or bombing people in the north, or what evidence do you have to show us that he is the one?

If you can't show any evidence, then know that you are all what i call you up here.

Fvcktard angry
Re: Another Bomb Blast In Jos??? by gbaskipro: 6:16pm On Dec 13, 2014
Why is Buhari doing all these Haba, let him leave these innocent lives alone nau, if he wants presidency we will give him, just stop ur guys from operations!
Re: Another Bomb Blast In Jos??? by makzeze: 6:16pm On Dec 13, 2014
AKUNWATA1:

Nonsense.
Re: Another Bomb Blast In Jos??? by 9jii(m): 6:16pm On Dec 13, 2014
Rexyl:
with the global dimension of terrorism, I think the only option we have is to be our brother's keeper and unite against the terrorists, no matter what they believe or their religion is. those dangerous elements are trying to spread to and wreak havoc anywhere whenever it is possible.

The Muslim world should check the evil destroying their religion. Even in Saudi those devils may not spear anyone in a matter of years ahead. Or what meaning should we give to the fresh crime here.
http://www.punchng.com/news/yemen-troops-kill-saudi-bound-qaeda-suspects-dressed-as-women/

May God save the world.
So true.
But sadly Nigerians both muslims n Christians prefer lies n finger pointing by politicians
Re: Another Bomb Blast In Jos??? by gbaskipro: 6:17pm On Dec 13, 2014
Angoni:

(I swear you morons are the reason why we are laughed at internationally. As clueless as the shoeless president. What's buhari got to do with this. Are you telling me u lack the fundamental faculty to reason? No wonder they say we are fools in Nogeria, just cos of people like you)

What a bigot! you mean you can not remember who said he would make Nigerian ungovernable if he lost an an election or that GEJ should not run on PDP ticket again? Up yours!!!

Grow up

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Husband And Wife Arrested For Armed Robbery In Ogun (Photo) / Police Accused Of Killing Father Of 15-Year-Old Boy Butchered In Delta. Photos / Fake Naval Rating Arrested In Lagos.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.