Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,141 members, 7,814,998 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:14 AM

Suspected Cultists Who Killed Police Sergeant Arrested In Ogun - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Suspected Cultists Who Killed Police Sergeant Arrested In Ogun (23243 Views)

Edo Police Arrest Cultists Who Killed Rival In His Daughter's Presence / Police Arrest Cultists Who Beheaded A Man And Used His Head To Play Football / Fake Police Sergeant Arrested In Rivers State (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Suspected Cultists Who Killed Police Sergeant Arrested In Ogun by saphiere(f): 4:27pm On Feb 27, 2022
Some suspected cultists on the police wanted list have been apprehended in Ogun State’s Ijebu-Ode area.

The five suspects were reportedly apprehended on February 22 while plotting another horrific attack at their hideaway along Molipa.

Segun Olabiyi (aka Koleje), Musa Atanda (aka Musa sars), Olorunjuedalo Adewale, Olamide Odewole, and Peter Anuoluwapo Akinyemi are the suspects, according to Abimbola Oyeyemi, the Ogun State police spokesman.

According to Oyeyemi, the suspects were apprehended when police at Ijebu Ode’s Obalende division got intelligence that hoodlums, allegedly belonging to the Aiye Confraternity, had congregated in groups at the rear of De Prime Hotel in preparation for a fatal attack.
As a result, the DPO of the Obalende division, SP Salami Murphy, mobilized his men and headed to the scene.

“On sighting the policemen, the hoodlums engaged them in a gun battle but they were subdued by the superior firepower of the policemen,” Oyeyemi said, adding that this led to the arrest of the five suspects as others escaped with bullets injuries.

A local gun, two live cartridges and assorted criminal charms were recovered at the scene of the gun duel.

Preliminary investigation, according to Oyeyemi, revealed that the suspects had been actively involved in various cult clashes that had claimed many lives, including that of a serving policeman, Sgt Akeem Oseni, attached to Igbeba division.

“Their trademark according to their confession is to cut off the right hand of their victims after killing them. They also confessed to have been involved in some robbery operation in Ijebu-Ode and its environs and that one of their prominent leaders simply known as PERTH was killed in one of the robbery operations,” Oyeyemi said.
https://www.instagram.com/p/CafFX0Lo6za/

l

1 Like

Re: Suspected Cultists Who Killed Police Sergeant Arrested In Ogun by saphiere(f): 4:27pm On Feb 27, 2022
Hmm.

3 Likes

Re: Suspected Cultists Who Killed Police Sergeant Arrested In Ogun by Mrsoft3(m): 4:41pm On Feb 27, 2022
We should find a lasting solution to this people. We can't be having this set of people roaming the street.

45 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Suspected Cultists Who Killed Police Sergeant Arrested In Ogun by chiipink(f): 4:56pm On Feb 27, 2022
Nawa

2 Likes

Re: Suspected Cultists Who Killed Police Sergeant Arrested In Ogun by triple996(m): 5:16pm On Feb 27, 2022
This one done die na
RIP in advance grin

18 Likes

Re: Suspected Cultists Who Killed Police Sergeant Arrested In Ogun by Chijeep(m): 5:54pm On Feb 27, 2022
Aromatic Surprise

Send them to Ukraine asap to face Russia without any ammunition

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Suspected Cultists Who Killed Police Sergeant Arrested In Ogun by rave1049: 5:54pm On Feb 27, 2022
Nigerian Police and arresting innocent people.

2 Likes

Re: Suspected Cultists Who Killed Police Sergeant Arrested In Ogun by NwaNimo1(m): 5:55pm On Feb 27, 2022

1 Like

Re: Suspected Cultists Who Killed Police Sergeant Arrested In Ogun by CheapWebsite1: 5:55pm On Feb 27, 2022
sad
Re: Suspected Cultists Who Killed Police Sergeant Arrested In Ogun by Lemmy123(m): 5:55pm On Feb 27, 2022
Eweeeeeey!

Anybody wey him hand no clean e must collect, this country must get peace by force!

By the way, I'm available for your writing and design jobs, see my signature below, thanks

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Suspected Cultists Who Killed Police Sergeant Arrested In Ogun by Cerebellum: 5:55pm On Feb 27, 2022
Nna mehn
Nna mehn
Nna mehn
Nna mehn
Nna mehn
Nna mehn
Nna mehn
Watch out Chelsea fansgrin

Re: Suspected Cultists Who Killed Police Sergeant Arrested In Ogun by Hotzone(m): 5:56pm On Feb 27, 2022
Kill him too

Nigerians are not treating their security agency with regard and they expect the servicemen to be nice

7 Likes

Re: Suspected Cultists Who Killed Police Sergeant Arrested In Ogun by PrinzEleju: 5:56pm On Feb 27, 2022
Kill them all, if the news was true.
But if these guys are innocent, kindly release them. It is not good to punish innocent while criminals roam about.

1 Like

Re: Suspected Cultists Who Killed Police Sergeant Arrested In Ogun by atdscentofwater: 5:56pm On Feb 27, 2022
whaooo
Re: Suspected Cultists Who Killed Police Sergeant Arrested In Ogun by Hndrrxxx(m): 5:56pm On Feb 27, 2022
Re: Suspected Cultists Who Killed Police Sergeant Arrested In Ogun by omoadeleye(m): 5:56pm On Feb 27, 2022
Mehn
Re: Suspected Cultists Who Killed Police Sergeant Arrested In Ogun by YoungLionken(m): 5:56pm On Feb 27, 2022
They should investigate well(the truth), something prompted it..

Again, those guys could be innocent who don't have the demanded amount from the officers parading them..

The NPF is not so different from Nigerian politicians after all...

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Suspected Cultists Who Killed Police Sergeant Arrested In Ogun by Kingpele(m): 5:57pm On Feb 27, 2022
Wow this afonjas self ,some are called to mine the skulls of dead people buried inside the grave, while others are called to kill humans and harvest their skulls, while another set of them is called to engage in cultism to make skulls available for mining, what a demonic ministry

4 Likes

Re: Suspected Cultists Who Killed Police Sergeant Arrested In Ogun by DropsMic(m): 5:57pm On Feb 27, 2022
Hmm
Re: Suspected Cultists Who Killed Police Sergeant Arrested In Ogun by Cherrybae(f): 5:59pm On Feb 27, 2022
Police should investigate very well cos with the shape of their heads been flat I doubt they presented their real names.

We all know those that bear flat heads in Nigeria from the other part of the Niger River.

I rest my case.

2 Likes

Re: Suspected Cultists Who Killed Police Sergeant Arrested In Ogun by ceejay80s(m): 6:00pm On Feb 27, 2022
If they are not all shot dead, then the news is not worth reading
Re: Suspected Cultists Who Killed Police Sergeant Arrested In Ogun by AchalugoNwa(f): 6:03pm On Feb 27, 2022
[s]
Cherrybae:
Police should investigate very well cos with the shape of their heads been flat I doubt they presented their real names.

We all know those that bear flat heads in Nigeria from the other part of the Niger River.

I rest my case.
[/s]
trash and stale

6 Likes

Re: Suspected Cultists Who Killed Police Sergeant Arrested In Ogun by DoggoneDogg: 6:03pm On Feb 27, 2022
Afonjanistan is worse than Ukraine right now

5 Likes

Re: Suspected Cultists Who Killed Police Sergeant Arrested In Ogun by Agricmoney(m): 6:04pm On Feb 27, 2022
hmmm

Anyway, Agriculture is life.
Re: Suspected Cultists Who Killed Police Sergeant Arrested In Ogun by inoki247: 6:04pm On Feb 27, 2022
Police dey colet everywhere d same wey dem too dey deal with the masses..
Re: Suspected Cultists Who Killed Police Sergeant Arrested In Ogun by Ikillbrokehoes(m): 6:06pm On Feb 27, 2022
Kill them all, they deserves no mercy
Re: Suspected Cultists Who Killed Police Sergeant Arrested In Ogun by atdscentofwater: 6:09pm On Feb 27, 2022
hmmmmmm

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

"SARS Officials Dragged Me Naked With My Manhood, Took N30k Before Releasing Me" / 25-year-old Man Arrested For Raping 14-year-old Girl Suffering Down Syndrome / 40-Year-Old Man Arrested For Defiling A 13-Year-Old Girl In Kaduna (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.