Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,561 members, 7,827,097 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 07:05 AM

Like Or Comment, Which Do You Prefer - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Like Or Comment, Which Do You Prefer (382 Views)

How Do I Delete A Previous Post Or Comment? / Who/What's The funniest Person Or Comment You Have Seen On Nairaland / How Do I Quote Thread Or Comment On Nl? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Like Or Comment, Which Do You Prefer by mumumugu(m): 2:46pm On Dec 13, 2014
It does make me feel good about myself and my writing. Still, I often wonder whether people who “like” my posts have actually read what I’ve written. You see, my narcissistic tendency has a quirk. It doesn’t blindly count “like”s, it wants to know why it was liked. Was it amusing, inspiring, slightly disturbing, weird, witty and poetic? What did it remind the reader of?

A “like” goes a good way to bolster confidence, but a comment is so much better. I know I sometimes just leave a “like” for other people’s posts without comment. Mostly, because I am dumbfounded. I just can’t think of an appropriate response sometimes, no matter how well I can tell the flavor of a popsicle by sitting on it. Sometimes, I don’t take the time to read the entire post, and then I just like it

So, whenever you like my posts and comments, please do write something in respons

(1) (Reply)

Free Birthday Blog For Friends And Family, Send In The Detail And Recieve A Link / How Will You Spend Christmas Day? / Bodies And Debris Of The Missing Airasia Found In The Sea

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.