Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,115 members, 7,832,772 topics. Date: Sunday, 19 May 2024 at 10:15 AM

Andre Crouch....dead At 72. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Andre Crouch....dead At 72. (660 Views)

Boy "Raised From The Dead" At Prophet Bushiri Church (Video) / AndraƩ Crouch: He Was Certainly No Grouch / Gospel Legend 'andraƩ Crouch' Dies At 72 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Andre Crouch....dead At 72. by Originalsly: 12:13am On Jan 12, 2015
Andre Crouch ...the most respected, honoured and internationally famous gospel singer has passed on at the age of 72. Great composer....My Tribute(To God be the Glory)/Power in the Blood/Take me Back...sang with conviction....the Michael Jackson of Gospel....my favourite gospel artiste....his works shall live on.
Re: Andre Crouch....dead At 72. by ryom(m): 3:56am On Jan 12, 2015
Yeah, painful. Didn't realise he was 72 though. I guess we could say he ran his race well.

(1) (Reply)

Muslims Rejecting The New 100naira Not Due To The Absence Of The Arabic Writing / 10 Most Ev1l Women In The History See Stock Images / Does Christains And Muslims Serve The Same God?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.