Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,774 members, 7,810,004 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:38 PM

If You Were In Her Shoe, What Would U Do ? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / If You Were In Her Shoe, What Would U Do ? (839 Views)

A Nairalander's Unfortunate Incident(if You Were In His Shoe What Will You Do) / Do you know that Your Shoe Size Can Determine Your Age?? / Would U Allow Ur Girl To Do Dis? (check Picture) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If You Were In Her Shoe, What Would U Do ? by Barselonia(m): 5:38pm On Dec 13, 2014
as you dey enter house, you just encounter this in your bedroom. What would you do?

Re: If You Were In Her Shoe, What Would U Do ? by IKJ66(m): 5:42pm On Dec 13, 2014
Kill am kill am die !!!!!!!
Re: If You Were In Her Shoe, What Would U Do ? by Applaner: 5:47pm On Dec 13, 2014
nothing.

when you marry a play boy, get ready for surprises.

meanwhile, remove R from "your" to make it you .
Re: If You Were In Her Shoe, What Would U Do ? by Nobody: 6:07pm On Dec 13, 2014
I'll join the parry wink tongue
Re: If You Were In Her Shoe, What Would U Do ? by dunkem21(m): 6:13pm On Dec 13, 2014
ojokojonwanyi:

ojojokojonwanyi. O gi nwe aka o.
Re: If You Were In Her Shoe, What Would U Do ? by Nobody: 6:29pm On Dec 13, 2014
dunkem21:

ojojokojonwanyi. O gi nwe aka o.

Sorry, what language is that? undecided

I school in Upper Iweka tongue
Re: If You Were In Her Shoe, What Would U Do ? by thegoodone2(m): 6:43pm On Dec 13, 2014
too bad.
Re: If You Were In Her Shoe, What Would U Do ? by thegoodone2(m): 6:44pm On Dec 13, 2014
ojokojonwanyi:
u cant do that.
Re: If You Were In Her Shoe, What Would U Do ? by dunkem21(m): 6:48pm On Dec 13, 2014
ojokojonwanyi:

Sorry, what language is that? undecided

I school in Upper Iweka tongue

I did my junior secondary for DMGS com finish for CKC. My warehouse dina main market, come get umu boy na agbaram oso ahia na Fegge.

Ka anyi togbuo ofu azu under liva Niger.
Re: If You Were In Her Shoe, What Would U Do ? by Nobody: 7:52pm On Dec 13, 2014
thegoodone2:
u cant do that.

Who told you? undecided lipsrsealed
Re: If You Were In Her Shoe, What Would U Do ? by Nobody: 7:53pm On Dec 13, 2014
dunkem21:

I did my junior secondary for DMGS com finish for CKC. My warehouse dina main market, come get umu boy na agbaram oso ahia na Fegge.

Ka anyi togbuo ofu azu under liva Niger.

Hahaha. I give up grin tongue
Re: If You Were In Her Shoe, What Would U Do ? by Barselonia(m): 8:36pm On Dec 13, 2014
Applaner:
nothing.

when you marry a play boy, get ready for surprises.

meanwhile, remove R from "your" to make it you .
thanks

(1) (Reply)

Uganda Maid Sentenced To 4 Years In Prison / This Is Not Funny. Can You Iamgine This (see Photo) / Happy Birthday To Jobland Mod Davide470

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.