Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,989 members, 7,817,911 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:43 PM

Unilorin Utme 2015/2016 Aspirants - Education (314) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Unilorin Utme 2015/2016 Aspirants (2386813 Views)

FUTMINNA 2015/2016 ASPIRANTS THREAD / 2015 Unilorin: Utme And Direct Entry Applicants / The medical students and aspirants thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (311) (312) (313) (314) (315) (316) (317) ... (1996) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Unilorin Utme 2015/2016 Aspirants by Nobody: 10:56am On Aug 27, 2015
blazzzze:
what do you want to know
Gist me abt those hostel and where it located in sch campus?
Re: Unilorin Utme 2015/2016 Aspirants by Nobody: 10:57am On Aug 27, 2015
Wizardbee:
I hear say unilorin they fear to admit peeps from lagos.... please how true is that?

Lol..funny lie
Re: Unilorin Utme 2015/2016 Aspirants by BoiGrammz: 11:00am On Aug 27, 2015
Lordseyad:
lol.. Boigrammz ... hin be like That Guy don dey around o.. I saw him head now..
really?? Let's run for cover o.. angry angry angry grin
Re: Unilorin Utme 2015/2016 Aspirants by Wizardbee: 11:06am On Aug 27, 2015
IT IS WELL
Re: Unilorin Utme 2015/2016 Aspirants by Wizardbee: 11:16am On Aug 27, 2015
THE HOUSE SEEM A LITTLE BIT DULL TODAY....
Re: Unilorin Utme 2015/2016 Aspirants by duke59(m): 11:31am On Aug 27, 2015
IDGAF:
Yo Khassy! I see you fam.Hope u r gud?
nigga are u seeing a ghost or what undecided grin
Re: Unilorin Utme 2015/2016 Aspirants by IDGAF(m): 11:40am On Aug 27, 2015
duke59:
Lmao!!!!! Yo Duke,he was viewing when I typed that.

Lol.Anyway,how av u been bro? Hope u praying harder cos we aint going back 2 taking Jamb again.Miss chatting with u guys.
Re: Unilorin Utme 2015/2016 Aspirants by Wizardbee: 11:49am On Aug 27, 2015
07019803411 that's the number, whatsapp group for DE aspirants
Re: Unilorin Utme 2015/2016 Aspirants by haryormeekun(f): 11:56am On Aug 27, 2015
Where is everyone?
Re: Unilorin Utme 2015/2016 Aspirants by Titidi(f): 11:58am On Aug 27, 2015
agent9:

Ahhh don't say dat

Me giving out free hug... Means something. ... And its rare

So... Hug is a perfect gift for a lady... Especially in dis kind of weather cheesy cheesy
Is hug another name for cardigan

1 Like

Re: Unilorin Utme 2015/2016 Aspirants by Dhamielawlah(f): 12:06pm On Aug 27, 2015
Titidi:

abi o..maybe to him hug is the new cardigan..
Re: Unilorin Utme 2015/2016 Aspirants by Temmi001: 12:18pm On Aug 27, 2015
IDGAF:

Of cos,even less than 12hrs for someone with higher I.Q.But how does that make it not a programming language? Because it's easy? In essence,what ur statement means is that any language so easy is not a language or a real one. In GideonG's first statement,he said they are not programming languages.So scripting languages are not programming languages or what or I don't get?

You guys shud read books,and not judge things from your own perspective or definitions.Like I said,there are over a hundred programming languages,more are being invented by the day.Every language has it's area of specialization.You can't say u want 2 go into building apps or games,and u r spending ur time learning HTML,CSS,PHP or even Javascript/Jquery.These are mainly for programming the web.

By the way,by simple definition,to program means to give a command that is understood by the end side machine or server or whatever it is is the receiver,and such command or set of instructions is carried out.

GideonG was just defining terms judging from the way he feels about them,and that's like leading people astray.
bro, Why are you getting this all wrong? I'm not saying HTML is not a programming language because of the ease in learning it. Q-Basic is pretty so cheap that even a primary6 student would learn it in 6hours. Now, does that stop it from being a programming Language? Of course, No! It is! Mr. IDGAF, I can say this anywhere, HTML is not, I repeat, is NOT A PROGRAMMING LANGUAGE. It is a mark-up language. If you can show me a page, out of the 8billion websites on the internet that assert HTML as a programming language, I promise to give up My studentship!
Re: Unilorin Utme 2015/2016 Aspirants by pussymoneyweed(m): 12:26pm On Aug 27, 2015
Good afternoon here, please I have a question I wanna ask, I am a d.e aspirant I had distinction in my nd result and I had 50% in my post jamb, is there any possibility of gaining admission into the school to study accounting?
Re: Unilorin Utme 2015/2016 Aspirants by Temmi001: 12:28pm On Aug 27, 2015
IDGAF:

Of cos,even less than 12hrs for someone with higher I.Q.But how does that make it not a programming language? Because it's easy? In essence,what ur statement means is that any language so easy is not a language or a real one. In GideonG's first statement,he said they are not programming languages.So scripting languages are not programming languages or what or I don't get?

You guys shud read books,and not judge things from your own perspective or definitions.Like I said,there are over a hundred programming languages,more are being invented by the day.Every language has it's area of specialization.You can't say u want 2 go into building apps or games,and u r spending ur time learning HTML,CSS,PHP or even Javascript/Jquery.These are mainly for programming the web.

By the way,by simple definition,to program means to give a command that is understood by the end side machine or server or whatever it is is the receiver,and such command or set of instructions is carried out.

GideonG was just defining terms judging from the way he feels about them,and that's like leading people astray.
Moreso, I think the statement ''you guys should read book'' is indirectly an insult and to an extent, proposes some iota of pride in you. At this stage in life, I don't think you need to tell anyone here to 'read books' because everybody here has come of age. No one here is a kid sire.
Re: Unilorin Utme 2015/2016 Aspirants by Lordseyad(m): 12:33pm On Aug 27, 2015
Be like Dem don ban am..

grin grin cheesy

Na only viewing you go dey do now... Khassy oko kafayat grin -- Boigrammz don get you finally... v
Re: Unilorin Utme 2015/2016 Aspirants by Nobody: 12:38pm On Aug 27, 2015
haryormeekun:
Where is everyone?
Sleepinq!
Re: Unilorin Utme 2015/2016 Aspirants by lucylovie(f): 12:44pm On Aug 27, 2015
Yungmilio2:
@ rkarang nice one tongue
Lolz... You too abi

I just wanted to lay low for a while

1 Like

Re: Unilorin Utme 2015/2016 Aspirants by Nobody: 12:59pm On Aug 27, 2015
Temmie don back to thread..thanks God!
Re: Unilorin Utme 2015/2016 Aspirants by BoiGrammz: 1:05pm On Aug 27, 2015
Lordseyad:
Be like Dem don ban am..

grin grin cheesy

Na only viewing you go dey do now... Khassy oko kafayat grin -- Boigrammz don get you finally... v
I've you ever seen a dead person commenting?? They only view grin
Re: Unilorin Utme 2015/2016 Aspirants by BoiGrammz: 1:07pm On Aug 27, 2015
duke59:
help me ask am o angry grin
Re: Unilorin Utme 2015/2016 Aspirants by duke59(m): 1:17pm On Aug 27, 2015
IDGAF:

Lmao!!!!! Yo Duke,he was viewing when I typed that.

Lol.Anyway,how av u been bro? Hope u praying harder cos we aint going back 2 taking Jamb again.Miss chatting with u guys.
bo$$ mi.Am currently on d peak of a mountain praying for our admission,don't worry bro it is settle wink

1 Like

Re: Unilorin Utme 2015/2016 Aspirants by duke59(m): 1:23pm On Aug 27, 2015
Lordseyad:
Be like Dem don ban am..

grin grin cheesy

d dead dose not interact with d living.they just view us from away
#ghost_mode
Re: Unilorin Utme 2015/2016 Aspirants by Deattorney: 1:29pm On Aug 27, 2015
BoiGrammz:
I've you ever seen a dead person commenting?? They only view grin
Bros,you don kill me with laugh oo grin
Re: Unilorin Utme 2015/2016 Aspirants by Lordseyad(m): 1:31pm On Aug 27, 2015
duke59:
d dead dose not interact with d living.they just view us from away
#ghost_mode
Haha-- see as khassy's yansh dey hot.
Re: Unilorin Utme 2015/2016 Aspirants by nasdaquess: 1:33pm On Aug 27, 2015
INTERIM JOINT MATRICULATION BOARD
This is a programme moderated by Ahmadu Bello University, Zaria. It is designed to solve problems of admission for candidates seeking admission into Nigerian University instead of JAMB. The examination is conducted in February every year in designated Polytechnics and Colleges of Education, while the result is released by May. The number of subjects a student can enter for is three (3) in respects to their chosen profession. Meanwhile, candidates with deficiency in O’level English Language and Mathematics can also remedy these subjects by registering for the O’level maths and English together with the 3 courses. Obtain a minimum of 5points out of 15 points to gain admission into 200 level in the university. IJMB offers a one-point bonus for all students. For instance, a student that registers for (3) Subjects with grades such as Physics A. Chemistry B. Biology C. The number of points scored will be as follows: Physics A= 5Points, Chemistry B= 4Points, Biology C= 3Points. Therefore, Total number of points obtained is 13 Points (12 + 1 Points Bonus available for all departments) which is a very good score to gain admission into the university.
The programme is organized by the Ahmadu Bello University Zaria, and has accredited centers in Ilorin and other environs. The programme is being accepted by universities in Nigeria and overseas. The programme lasts for only ten months. In this centre, there is transparency and necessary information are been released to student as at when due. IJMB programme allows awaiting results, two sittings, and also at the center, GCE, WAEC, NABTEB AND NECO are organised and arranged for interested students with good results. The center run lectures regularly and also make sure the student registration is been done properly and on time. The center also try their best possible to ensure that student have a good points at the end of the programme. The centre assists the students in their own little way. The centre also assist their students with admission in few universities that they know they can assist because doing the programme is not your priority rather than gaining admission with the programme.
Note: Registration has started for some time now and lectures has also commenced. We advise interested students to come for their registration in other to prevent any difficulties. We have success stories of students in various universities that accept the programme. We encourage and also give educational advice where necessary. Over the years now IJMB has been a good alternative for most students entering into university directly into 200level. The programme is recommendable and acceptable to all University. Please endeavour to call or visit our office for registration. Success is yours and your dreams will surely come true!!!!!!
ADDRESS: STARLIGHT EDUCATIONAL INSTITUTE. 151 Ibrahim Taiwo Road, Ilorin, Nigeria.
Re: Unilorin Utme 2015/2016 Aspirants by haywhy911(m): 1:33pm On Aug 27, 2015
Titidi:
lmao. This got me laffin
Re: Unilorin Utme 2015/2016 Aspirants by IDGAF(m): 1:38pm On Aug 27, 2015
Temmi001:
Moreso, I think the statement ''you guys should read book'' is indirectly an insult and to an extent, proposes some iota of pride in you. At this stage in life, I don't think you need to tell anyone here to 'read books' because everybody here has come of age. No one here is a kid sire.
It's the way u perceived it that made it sound as an insult.What I ment was books on those field and not just your fields.why on earth wud I assume,u guys don't read books? Or programming books at that! And why on earth wud I be proud with knowledge,when there are billions in this world more brilliant than I am.You were 2 quick 2 judge,and take offense and I don't like that.

There are some argument that are not just worth the effort.Let's just end it ok.I wish u well in all your endeavors in life.
Re: Unilorin Utme 2015/2016 Aspirants by olatunde3(m): 1:40pm On Aug 27, 2015
Any news about ilorin....satalites gist us now....
and lots of people take about diz Facing Tanke of a tin....
tell us more about it....
Re: Unilorin Utme 2015/2016 Aspirants by IDGAF(m): 1:50pm On Aug 27, 2015
I'm having the feeling that some people have already nutured a kind of hatred in their hearts 4 me,that the slightest misinterpretation of my words,they find offense in it.Usually I'll say IDGAF,but it aint worth it with you guys.I'm happy chatting with you guys.It gives me joy!

Don't judge me from the past events around here.I don't take joy in insults,plus I am not a proud person as some have already assumed.

Seems I'll start limiting my stay here,and my chats with some people.Stay safe guys!
Re: Unilorin Utme 2015/2016 Aspirants by haywhy911(m): 1:51pm On Aug 27, 2015
why is this place as dry as sahara desert today.. Cant wait for champions league group stage draw!
Re: Unilorin Utme 2015/2016 Aspirants by haywhy911(m): 1:57pm On Aug 27, 2015
IDGAF:
I'm having the feeling that some people have already nutured a kind of hatred in their hearts 4 me,that the slightest misinterpretation of my words,they find offense in it.Usually I'll say IDGAF,but it aint worth it with you guys.I'm happy chatting with you guys.It gives me joy!

Don't judge me from the past events around here.I don't take joy in insults,plus I am not a proud person as some have already assumed.

Seems I'll start limiting my stay here,and my chats with some people.Stay safe guys!
stay cool,bro. Thz kind of stuffs happens! And i don't think anyone hates you.
Re: Unilorin Utme 2015/2016 Aspirants by duke59(m): 1:59pm On Aug 27, 2015
IDGAF:

M nigga who troubles thou,don't mind dem jare, focus on we peepz dat appreciate and love u contribution.pls don't go no where.stay put

(1) (2) (3) ... (311) (312) (313) (314) (315) (316) (317) ... (1996) (Reply)

UNIBEN STUDENTS ADMISSION THREAD, 2015/2016 / National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.