Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,862 members, 7,813,944 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 10:17 PM

Unilorin Utme 2015/2016 Aspirants - Education (331) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Unilorin Utme 2015/2016 Aspirants (2383207 Views)

FUTMINNA 2015/2016 ASPIRANTS THREAD / 2015 Unilorin: Utme And Direct Entry Applicants / The medical students and aspirants thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (328) (329) (330) (331) (332) (333) (334) ... (1996) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Unilorin Utme 2015/2016 Aspirants by khassy(m): 5:45pm On Aug 29, 2015
[s]
wheesin:
[b] This message is to whom it may concern

The properties of our late but now very stupidly much alive brother, Mr Wheesin a M.U.M.U degree holder [b](Oxford university,ilorin) [/b]in scintillating Super hyper Magnetic Foolishness. SHMF, undecided should be returned as soon as possible. All those who were partakers of the 10 naira worth of property distribution should please return what was illegally given to them as birth rights.
The following names of relatives, friends and well wishers are included in this list of illegal and punishable through a wet saliva filled kiss by our saliva expert Titidi..men shes so good at it. The culprits are:

1) boigrammz - so wretched he had to wait for The M.U.M.U title holder to kick the scrotum before he jumped on my 10 naira worth of
properties. undecided

2)Temmi001: This is one of my mistress. She doesn't care if he passed away or not, as long as she gets her own share of the 10 naira I left behind. Even if her share was 5 naira, she would get a Zimbabwean visa ,travel down to zimbabwe and convert it to Zimbabwean dollars, she go turn billionaire over night. undecided

3)Yungmilio2: the real father of me, younger than I am, balls more than me day and night. dope guy, fucking rich, rides a suzuki motorcycle.. but still he deepened his fingers into my wealth..what a shame angry

4) Legitlayo ; my hot girlfriend.. goes around town in a mini skirt and lubutin shoe. Always jumping from potbelle to potbelle .oga undecided stop it

5) Agent9 : oga landlord i don't blame him..this is what you get when your tenant owes you money for over 10 years without blinking. sad he had no choice but to sink his fingers into kworruption.. now remove it..i forgive you. smiley

6) IDGAF: never GAF even when he remains my house boy.. Born a houseboy. lives a house boy..and might probably ____ (fill in the gap) a house boy. angry

7) Mzlarem : my neighbour that fries akara in front of my house. she ****************************************************************** ***************************************************and so she *************************************** forgetting that one day she might *************************************** .

8.)duke59: Official waste collector for my compound.. Watin he sabi than to park dustbin...mtchew angry

9) You; yes you that is reading right now, and saying i dnt know how to speak Good english yet you took your time to read this, then you are one of them. angry [/b]

Surrender, avoid Force being used on you

Ur stvpidity is really intruiging bro... Thumbs up

1 Like

Re: Unilorin Utme 2015/2016 Aspirants by BoiGrammz: 5:47pm On Aug 29, 2015
Another tfc land acquired by the dead.. Congrats sir cheesy
Re: Unilorin Utme 2015/2016 Aspirants by travisnaija: 5:48pm On Aug 29, 2015
khassy:
[s]

Ur stvpidity is really intruiging bro... Thumbs up

<a href='http:///1NRikr'>Click here</a> to earn
Re: Unilorin Utme 2015/2016 Aspirants by khassy(m): 5:52pm On Aug 29, 2015
BoiGrammz:
lmao.. shocked cool down na.. I'm sorry we forgot to give you your share.. But you'll receive a lap dance from lordseyad.. Khassy s 5th wife grin

Gay is 14yrs hediot
Re: Unilorin Utme 2015/2016 Aspirants by Nobody: 5:53pm On Aug 29, 2015
and they're fully back

it's been a while for all you guys.....get together
Re: Unilorin Utme 2015/2016 Aspirants by khassy(m): 5:54pm On Aug 29, 2015
travisnaija:
<a href='http:///1NRikr'>Click here</a> to earn

We speak English here sir
Re: Unilorin Utme 2015/2016 Aspirants by Lordseyad(m): 5:54pm On Aug 29, 2015
oooh .... Kilo far Ariwo gan ....

I lost kudi today o... so I dey vex gan...
Re: Unilorin Utme 2015/2016 Aspirants by khassy(m): 5:57pm On Aug 29, 2015
Lordseyad:
oooh .... Kilo far Ariwo gan ....

I lost kudi today o... so I dey vex gan...

Alabi dn get you

Ahhahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahah

Who send you go punt money.... Boiz no d do alabi again
Re: Unilorin Utme 2015/2016 Aspirants by LEGITLAYO: 6:02pm On Aug 29, 2015
khassy. Welcome back, tbh you were missed #Nohomo.
Pls I have a simple advice for you. desist from anything that'll place you on another ban again. Stop trolling and comment only when necessary angry.
#peace
Re: Unilorin Utme 2015/2016 Aspirants by Lordseyad(m): 6:06pm On Aug 29, 2015
khassy:

Alabi dn get you

Ahhahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahah

Who send you go punt money.... Boiz no d do alabi again
Him get me big time ni o baba... Ori n fo mi gidi

btw-- wetin boys dey do now ?
Re: Unilorin Utme 2015/2016 Aspirants by Yungmilio2(m): 6:11pm On Aug 29, 2015
khassy:

D nigga didn't holla at me

Pepe is a top dawg..he's ma neighbour matter of fact
the nigga went to wear my yellow wrist watch - nah so my nigga enter gbese ( recieves a lot of fresh wet slaps )
l
nah ur neighbour ahbi?
if DSS come pack whona for hostel - u better beg we - sin
Re: Unilorin Utme 2015/2016 Aspirants by khassy(m): 6:11pm On Aug 29, 2015
Lordseyad:
Him get me big time ni o baba... Ori n fo mi gidi

btw-- wetin boys dey do now ?

Yy coded
Re: Unilorin Utme 2015/2016 Aspirants by Lordseyad(m): 6:14pm On Aug 29, 2015
khassy:

Yy coded
En en .. grin mah pm ya?
Re: Unilorin Utme 2015/2016 Aspirants by khassy(m): 6:15pm On Aug 29, 2015
Yungmilio2:

the nigga went to wear my yellow wrist watch - nah so my nigga enter gbese ( recieves a lot of fresh wet slaps )
l
nah ur neighbour ahbi?
if DSS come pack whona for hostel - u better beg we - sin

Ah sabi pepe,mendo,akeh

All of em na my padi... We d run tins wella with em

D guy lose guard na I'm make dem get am... Nothing join em with yellow... Dem jus use am score cheap point against the joker ... If say m megrimore nothing for go down

Code??
Re: Unilorin Utme 2015/2016 Aspirants by Temmi001: 6:17pm On Aug 29, 2015
hello guys!
It's The Faculty of Engineering and Technology's ACCEBEAM SWEP Dinner. holding at Kwara Hotel tonight.
don't miss it
Re: Unilorin Utme 2015/2016 Aspirants by khassy(m): 6:19pm On Aug 29, 2015
LEGITLAYO:
Pls I have a simple advice for you. desist from anything that'll place you on another ban again. Stop trolling and comment only when necessary angry.
#peace

NL without ban would be boring na abeg

I ho open new acct if dem ban this one
Re: Unilorin Utme 2015/2016 Aspirants by BoiGrammz: 6:21pm On Aug 29, 2015
khassy:

Ah sabi pepe,mendo,akeh

All of em na my padi... We d run tins wella with em

D guy lose guard na I'm make dem get am... Nothing join em with yellow... Dem jus use am score cheap point against the joker ... If say m megrimore nothing for go down

Code??
na ehn one small boy dey open eye for you for tanke?? Tfu for famzing.. grin

Thunder strike you and your ghost!!
Thunder strike that crippled finger wey u use type
Re: Unilorin Utme 2015/2016 Aspirants by Yungmilio2(m): 6:21pm On Aug 29, 2015
wheesin:
[b] This message is to whom it may concern

The properties of our late but now very stupidly much alive brother, Mr khassy a M.U.M.U degree holder (Oxford university,ilorin) in scintillating Super hyper Magnetic Foolishness. SHMF, undecided should be returned as soon as possible. All those who were partakers of the 10 naira worth of property distribution should please return what was illegally given to them as birth rights.
The following names of relatives, friends and well wishers are included in this list of illegal and punishable through a wet saliva filled kiss by our saliva expert Titidi..men shes so good at it. The culprits are:

1) boigrammz - so wretched he had to wait for The M.U.M.U title holder to kick the scrotum before he jumped on mr khassys 10 naira worth of
properties. undecided

2)Temmi001: This is one of khassys mistress. She doesn't care if he passed away or not, as long as she gets her own share of the 10 naira khassy left behind. Even if her share was 5 naira, she would get a Zimbabwean visa ,travel down to zimbabwe and convert it to Zimbabwean dollars, she go turn billionaire over night. undecided

3) wheesin : the ADOPTED GRAND father of khassy, OLDER than khassy, balls more than khassy day and night. dope guy, fucking rich, rides his neighbourhood with his Caterpillar Tyre and his Fulani stick, but still he deepened his fingers into khassys wealth..what a shame angry

4) Legitlayo ; khassys hot girlfriend.. goes around town in a mini skirt and lubutin shoe. Always jumping from potbelle to potbelle .oga undecided stop it

5) Agent9 : oga landlord i don't blame him..this is what you get when your tenant owes you money for over 10 years without blinking. sad he had no choice but to sink his fingers into kworruption.. now remove it..i forgive you. smiley

6) IDGAF: never GAF even when he remains khassys house boy.. Born a houseboy. lives a house boy..and might probably ____ (fill in the gap) a house boy. angry

7) Mzlarem : khassys neighbour that fries akara in front of their house. she ****************************************************************** ***************************************************and so she *************************************** forgetting that one day she might *************************************** .

8.)duke59: Official waste collector for khassys compound.. Watin he sabi than to park dustbin...mtchew angry

9) You; yes you that is reading right now, and saying i dnt know how to speak Good english yet you took your time to read this, then you are one of them. angry [/b]

Surrender, avoid Force being used on you
NICE Write up Bro
i tualeh for U
Re: Unilorin Utme 2015/2016 Aspirants by BoiGrammz: 6:22pm On Aug 29, 2015
LEGITLAYO:
#peace
please to your love palava to your inbox abeg.. FAGurson oGAYchi GAYlussac lipsrsealed
Re: Unilorin Utme 2015/2016 Aspirants by khassy(m): 6:23pm On Aug 29, 2015
Lordseyad:
En en .. grin mah pm ya?

No oooo
Re: Unilorin Utme 2015/2016 Aspirants by Yungmilio2(m): 6:24pm On Aug 29, 2015
Temmi001:
hello guys!
It's The Faculty of Engineering and Technology's ACCEBEAM SWEP Dinner. holding at Kwara Hotel tonight.
don't miss it
we shouldn't miss it but you are not going
Funny U
Re: Unilorin Utme 2015/2016 Aspirants by Yungmilio2(m): 6:25pm On Aug 29, 2015
khassy:

Code??
Coded
Re: Unilorin Utme 2015/2016 Aspirants by Lordseyad(m): 6:27pm On Aug 29, 2015
khassy:

No oooo
ah ah! why na.... You know na u be ma broda grin
Re: Unilorin Utme 2015/2016 Aspirants by khassy(m): 6:32pm On Aug 29, 2015
Temmi001:
hello guys!
don't miss it

Putvon a red dress bae

We balling hard tonight

Would b picking you up in ma Cadillac Escalade

Turn up
Re: Unilorin Utme 2015/2016 Aspirants by khassy(m): 6:35pm On Aug 29, 2015
BoiGrammz:
na ehn one small boy dey open eye for you for tanke?? Tfu for famzing.. grin

Thunder strike you and your ghost!!
Thunder strike that crippled finger wey u use type

Abeg who get sense to borrow dis boi abeg... undecidedundecided
Re: Unilorin Utme 2015/2016 Aspirants by Yungmilio2(m): 6:37pm On Aug 29, 2015
khassy:

Putvon a red dress bae

We balling hard tonight

Turn up
the green n yellow colored cadillac
Re: Unilorin Utme 2015/2016 Aspirants by khassy(m): 6:46pm On Aug 29, 2015
Lordseyad:
ah ah! why na.... You know na u be ma broda grin

No broda in jungle
Re: Unilorin Utme 2015/2016 Aspirants by khassy(m): 6:47pm On Aug 29, 2015
Yungmilio2:

the green n yellow colored cadillac

How come you know my cars
Re: Unilorin Utme 2015/2016 Aspirants by Temmi001: 6:48pm On Aug 29, 2015
Yungmilio2:

we shouldn't miss it but you are not going
Funny U
Lol, I'm just helping them to do a lil publicity nii... So they won't run on loss.
Re: Unilorin Utme 2015/2016 Aspirants by khassy(m): 6:51pm On Aug 29, 2015
Temmi001:
Lol, I'm just helping them to do a lil publicity nii... So they won't run on loss.

Engine bois can even do burial dinner

Na every time una d do dinner...
Siwes=dinner
SWEP=Dinner
IT=Dinner
Matric=Dinner
Convo=Dinner
End of semester= Dinner
End of session=Dinner
End of Week=Dinner
End of weekend = Dinner

Una no d taya for dinnerundecidedundecided....?

When una go begin do Lunch or breakfast undecidedundecided
Re: Unilorin Utme 2015/2016 Aspirants by Temmi001: 6:53pm On Aug 29, 2015
khassy:

Putvon a red dress bae

We balling hard tonight

Turn up
Lol, me that I have a report to submit. Dinner kor, Night food niii..
I'm interested in the Cardillac Escalade anyway.
Re: Unilorin Utme 2015/2016 Aspirants by Temmi001: 6:56pm On Aug 29, 2015
khassy:

Engine bois can even do burial dinner

Na every time una d do dinner...
Siwes=dinner
SWEP=Dinner
IT=Dinner
Matric=Dinner
Convo=Dinner
End of semester= Dinner
End of session=Dinner
End of Week=Dinner
End of weekend = Dinner

Una no d taya for dinnerundecidedundecided....?

When una go begin do Lunch or breakfast undecidedundecided
khassy, do'u know the problem we have? We got too much money, So we're looking for the easiest ways to spend it. No wonder these BSS girls are always sitting around block 9 and 10 waiting for Engine guys with cash and Something upstairs!
#EngineTillKhassyAnd BoigrammzStopDistributingThunder!

(1) (2) (3) ... (328) (329) (330) (331) (332) (333) (334) ... (1996) (Reply)

UNIBEN STUDENTS ADMISSION THREAD, 2015/2016 / National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.