Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,743 members, 7,824,143 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:26 AM

Ask Your Questions About Branding And Logo Design Here - Art, Graphics & Video - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / Ask Your Questions About Branding And Logo Design Here (1084 Views)

Logo Design Mistakes Graphic-Artists Make / Ask Your Corel Draw, 3ds Max Questions Here / Ask Your Photoshop Questions Here. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Ask Your Questions About Branding And Logo Design Here by erad(m): 11:40pm On Dec 13, 2014
Good day guys,

I'm here today for the business owners and prospective entrepreneurs. I know starting a business is not easy and the challenges can sometimes put a choke hold on people. I would have loved to assist in more ways but this is the only field I'm experienced in.

so...
*Do you have troubles picking the right business name?
*Or do you have a name already but a tag line can't seem to be forthcoming?
*Do you think you need help figuring out the theme of your business brand?
*Are you looking to the best methods of packaging your products?
*Do you need the recommendation of a graphics designer or a printer?
*etc that has to do with branding and logo design...

Drop your questions here and I'll be at hand to respond to the best of my knowledge. I know most businesses are still at the idea stage(s) and might be very confidential at the moment, you can send me a mail and I promise to keep our conversations confidential.

Please note that I'm not designing free logos or any other type of free designs, I'm strictly offering ideas and undergoing research to answer your questions and make your journey to self-sustenance and fulfillment easier.

If you need a logo design and other designs, go through my profile and contact me or visit https://www.nairaland.com/1823110/nairaland-portfolio-logo-designers to choose from the best Nairaland has to offer.

Waiting for your questions, I'm here to encourage your growth just like I'm improving mine.

Thank you.

[size=14pt]Please no adverts on this thread[/size]

(1) (Reply)

Indian Design Guru On Exhibitions For Upcoming Artistes, Graphics Designers.. / Free Tutorials On Graphics Design: Lets Join Hands Together! / Pencil Art Work In A Unique Way

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.