Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,639 members, 7,823,804 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 03:42 PM

Wordpress Carrington Mobile Theme Help - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Wordpress Carrington Mobile Theme Help (719 Views)

A-Z: Installing And Customizing Carrington Mobile Theme For Wordpress - / How to embed video in smf / Wordpress Theme Help (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wordpress Carrington Mobile Theme Help by segunyomi1: 11:58pm On Dec 13, 2014
Hello Dear web Guruz, please I need you assistance for the mobile version of my website , and using carrington mobile theme for the mobile version , Please can anyone help me with how to increase the number of post that appear on the homepage and the other categories ? Please drop your comments or call 07062585988
Re: Wordpress Carrington Mobile Theme Help by hilaryiwens05: 12:54am On Dec 14, 2014
from wp admin, goto settings turn reading
Re: Wordpress Carrington Mobile Theme Help by Lastdon02(m): 6:48am On Dec 14, 2014
it is eassy go to the theme setting (carigron) u will see it dare or lemme help u do it, if u still dont get it reply
Re: Wordpress Carrington Mobile Theme Help by segunyomi1: 7:30am On Dec 14, 2014
Wow thanks a lot guys am so gr8full have fixed it You guys are the best. Will be for ever gr8full to you guys
Re: Wordpress Carrington Mobile Theme Help by Lastdon02(m): 10:13am On Dec 15, 2014
segunyomi1:
Wow thanks a lot guys am so gr8full have fixed it You guys are the best. Will be for ever gr8full to you guys

uwc bro

(1) (Reply)

Any Webmaster With Super UX Design Skill / Linda Ikeji And Stupid Post On Her Blog / Explore Naija Photo Contest Website Review

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.