Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,770 members, 7,817,125 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:38 AM

“I Have Been Tempted Many Times To Cheat On My Husband” -Omotola Jalaide- Ekeide - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / “I Have Been Tempted Many Times To Cheat On My Husband” -Omotola Jalaide- Ekeide (1142 Views)

Fan Calls Out Omotola For Dressing Too Sexy For A Married Woman & She Claps Back / No Man Can Handle Me Apart From My Husband — Omotola / Omotola’s Bombshell: I Have Been Tempted Many Times To Cheat On My Husband (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

“I Have Been Tempted Many Times To Cheat On My Husband” -Omotola Jalaide- Ekeide by Blazeen(m): 12:18am On Dec 14, 2014
...Asked if she has ever met men that she genuinely took a liking to, and was tempted to sacrifice her marital vows, she answered “Absolutely. I have been tempted many times to cheat on my husband by men I really liked. But when you think of what you stand to lose, the destruction of all you have labored to build, when you weigh all the options, you are left to conclude that it is not worth the trouble. I know some women will find this somewhat objectionable, but if they want to be truthful to themselves, they will agree with me that as married women, we have all faced moments that I have just described.”

Do you feel emotionally detached as a result of many years of marriage or to put it differently, has your passion for your husband cooled with time? I had asked “Of course, it has” she said matter-of-factly. “Which married woman who has been with her husband for years will in her true state tell you that the feeling has remained the same as it was the first time or the first year she met her husband? It is bound to cool off. What I recommend to women is what I call “Temporary Separation.” You will make yourself unavailable to your husband. Go somewhere – go on vacation with your friends, do something bold, lose weight, look different and after weeks, you come home, looking drop dead gorgeous, and I bet you the fire of passion will be mightily rekindled and you will feel brand new again. I have applied this principle in my marriage and it has worked wonders.”
For the complete and exclusive interview, please visit www.ekereteudoh.com

Re: “I Have Been Tempted Many Times To Cheat On My Husband” -Omotola Jalaide- Ekeide by Priceless24(f): 12:22am On Dec 14, 2014
And while you're temporarily separating yourself another woman will permanently attach herself to your husband.. tongue

1 Like

Re: “I Have Been Tempted Many Times To Cheat On My Husband” -Omotola Jalaide- Ekeide by Maccoy1(m): 12:23am On Dec 14, 2014
What was the bait
Re: “I Have Been Tempted Many Times To Cheat On My Husband” -Omotola Jalaide- Ekeide by donmalcolm21(m): 12:33am On Dec 14, 2014
I just love the way you soke the truth.
Re: “I Have Been Tempted Many Times To Cheat On My Husband” -Omotola Jalaide- Ekeide by Nobody: 1:35am On Dec 14, 2014
She's so sincere. It happens in every marriage.
Re: “I Have Been Tempted Many Times To Cheat On My Husband” -Omotola Jalaide- Ekeide by itstpia8: 4:12am On Dec 14, 2014
Blazeen:

Do you feel emotionally detached as a result of many years of marriage or to put it differently, has your passion for your husband cooled with time? I had asked “Of course, it has” she said matter-of-factly. “Which married woman who has been with her husband for years will in her true state tell you that the feeling has remained the same as it was the first time or the first year she met her husband? It is bound to cool off.

“18 years, still like we dating’ – Omotola gives shout out to husband

The star actress gave a shout out to her husband on instagram 18 years , still like we dating babe…

http://naijajibiti.com/2014/03/relationship-18-years-still-like-we-dating-omotola-gives-shout-out-to-husband/

which one should we believe?
Re: “I Have Been Tempted Many Times To Cheat On My Husband” -Omotola Jalaide- Ekeide by osaslord500(m): 5:43pm On Dec 14, 2014
na xooo

(1) (Reply)

Ghanaian Gay Movie Producers Exposed! (VIDEO) / Photos: Rapper Ludacris Marries Eudoxie His Longtime Girlfriend. / [pictures] Omotola Jalade-ekeinde And Hubby Romantic Valentine Outing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.