Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,668 members, 7,955,418 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 04:48 AM

40% Funny 60% Embarrassing. Nigerian Comedians - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / 40% Funny 60% Embarrassing. Nigerian Comedians (839 Views)

List Of Top 6 Nigerian Comedians Of All Time...?! / Wives Of Top Nigerian Comedians, Who's The Cutest? / Nigerian Comedians Based In The Usa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

40% Funny 60% Embarrassing. Nigerian Comedians by azimibraun: 5:31am On Dec 14, 2014
I am speaking for myself anyway. I find our comedians lacking in dynamism, always revolving their jokes on how they intend to be rich not like they like what they do, reapiting old jokes a lot, and the most annoying part using that phrase" Na only for naija" when clearly what they are saying happens everywhere else in the world or Africa. Those boys need to up their game. You must not create your own jokes, get ppl to write jokes for you and concentrate on how best to interprete and deliver the jokes. Another thin g is that, commedians are too busy competing with their audiences on who is wearing the most expensive clothes and jewellery rather than entertaining them. A commedian should dress simple and neat not dressing to intimidate or declass your own audiences. I think they overdress. I prefer them keeping it simple and neat onstage then dress extravagant when they are invited to other functions like awards, fashion show, weddings etc and are not performing. Now a lot of ppl don't invite them because they think a comedian is too rich to be invited for a show. So they use local neighbourhood mc. I hope they listen and learn. But usually they don't.

1 Like

Re: 40% Funny 60% Embarrassing. Nigerian Comedians by dyadeleye(m): 5:56am On Dec 14, 2014
Word#
Re: 40% Funny 60% Embarrassing. Nigerian Comedians by madridguy(m): 6:32am On Dec 14, 2014
I wish I have my way into the govt and put strict law on these guys called comedian. I think it is high time Nigeria govt adapt some law from the Chinese govt. We need a body that will regulate everything broadcasting into our air. I see all these self acclaimed comedian as a useless folks painting this country black in the eyes of the foreigner. Imagine a sane Nigeria will hold a mic and the next thing is to castigate all the tribes we are having in Nigeria. You hear them saying, look , igbo man don't go to school , all they value is money and they are ready to kill their papa and mama for ritual all the name of money. Chinue Achebe to mention one is an educationist with good pedigree both home and abroad. I see him as one of our greatest hero in this country, telling the fed govt that they should divert the money they want to use in awarding him for the betterment of the masses. RIP sir. Going to Yoruba now, you will hear the clueless comedian saying they are " coward " Yoruba can fear, I see all these statement as an under statement. If you tagged them the weakiest among, let me remind you of Madam Kuti, Pa Abraham Adesanya , Fela Kuti all these fought against the bad govt of this country. Now Hausa, you hear the brainless comedian saying they don't have brain at all.they called both Calabar and Edo sisters Ashewo. I think it is time that people should start walking out of the auditorium whenever they sight any comedian suffering from mouth watery disease. I always feel sad hearing all these while having Oyinbos on the sit. Some will even telling the Oyinbos that the babe beside you is not after your love, all she care is your money and to use you as an instrument to have Green card. I hate hearing all these.

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Fun Hairstyles / How Smart Are You? / Joke Of The Day

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.