Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,772 members, 7,809,980 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:08 PM

Wives Of Top Nigerian Comedians, Who's The Cutest? - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Wives Of Top Nigerian Comedians, Who's The Cutest? (1419 Views)

5 Nigerian Comedians That You Never Knew Hate Themselves So Much (with Pictures) / Throwback Photos Of Nigerian Comedians That Will Crack You Up / MEN: When Wives Correct Them Vs When Female Boss Correct Them. HILARIOUS PIX (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wives Of Top Nigerian Comedians, Who's The Cutest? by blessingee: 2:46pm On Mar 25, 2015
I just stumbled on the pics of several Nigerian comedians chilling with their wives and thought i should share with y'all.

Who's the cutest of them by your standard?

Re: Wives Of Top Nigerian Comedians, Who's The Cutest? by blessingee: 2:47pm On Mar 25, 2015
i go die
Teju Babyface
Klint Da drunk
Julius Agwu
Re: Wives Of Top Nigerian Comedians, Who's The Cutest? by kodded(m): 2:48pm On Mar 25, 2015
smiley
Re: Wives Of Top Nigerian Comedians, Who's The Cutest? by blessingee: 2:48pm On Mar 25, 2015
Ali Baba
Basket Mouth
Ay
Okey Bakassi

Re: Wives Of Top Nigerian Comedians, Who's The Cutest? by Nobody: 2:55pm On Mar 25, 2015
put their pictures side by side without make up n I'll rate them

for now all I see is make
so no Winer yet
Re: Wives Of Top Nigerian Comedians, Who's The Cutest? by Nobody: 2:58pm On Mar 25, 2015
AY's wife is really cute.
Re: Wives Of Top Nigerian Comedians, Who's The Cutest? by ammyluv2002(f): 3:15pm On Mar 25, 2015
Na people like this OP dey make all these celebrities marry for physical beauty cause they keep comparing their woman to that of their colleagues. Why all these? Is there any reward ? Imagine, if you are told among your siblings that you're the ugliest? Will you feel happy about it? Yet, we will be the ones to complain that they wear too much makeup & still make so much noise if anyone of them decides to get a nose job these woman/guys have feelings too grin grin grin
Re: Wives Of Top Nigerian Comedians, Who's The Cutest? by blessingee: 3:26pm On Mar 25, 2015
ammyluv2002:

Na people like this OP dey make all these celebrities marry for physical beauty cause they keep comparing their woman to that of their colleagues. Why all these? Is there any reward ? Imagine, if you are told among your siblings that you're the ugliest? Will you feel happy about it? Yet, we will be the ones to complain that they wear too much makeup & still make so much noise if anyone of them decides to get a nose job these woman/guys have feelings too grin grin grin

No vex dear, dis one na healthy comparison, no harm is intended! grin grin
Re: Wives Of Top Nigerian Comedians, Who's The Cutest? by ammyluv2002(f): 3:43pm On Mar 25, 2015
blessingee:

No vex dear, dis one na healthy comparison, no harm is intended! grin grin
Okay! cheesy
Re: Wives Of Top Nigerian Comedians, Who's The Cutest? by leshluap(m): 3:45pm On Mar 25, 2015
all cute,....

(1) (Reply)

Just For Laughs, Can You Answer This? / When An Ijebu Girl Tells You She Lives In An Underground House / Lol…see The Way This Lady Is Cleaning Her Ears

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.