Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,050 members, 7,810,919 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:23 PM

Nollywood Divas In Their 30s, 40s Yet To Marry: Reasons Why They Aren't Married - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nollywood Divas In Their 30s, 40s Yet To Marry: Reasons Why They Aren't Married (1471 Views)

Don’t Be Deceived! These 5 Nollywood Divas Are Above 40(photos) / Still Single:Nollywood Divas In Their 30s And 40s / Shocker Meet The Nollywood Divas That Use #550 Body Cream ( See Here ) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nollywood Divas In Their 30s, 40s Yet To Marry: Reasons Why They Aren't Married by Sharksblow(m): 7:09am On Dec 14, 2014
The dream of every woman is to find a man to spend her entire life with. Even the Holy religious books have enjoined men and women, to seek each other out and cohabit as man and wife. But as beautiful and simple as this may sound, marriage has long gone from being a simple item on a menu, it has become a task, as finding a true life partner has become as difficult as finding a needle in a haystack. It is particularly more difficult for the womenfolks as they have to be proposed to.

As liberated as our society is now, it is hard to find a woman that would go out of her way to propose to a man. The norm is the other way round. So, for a woman, waiting to get a marriage proposal may me as certain as waiting for the proverbial hen to play a golden egg. It doesn’t have to do with beauty, wealth or status, or else all the Nollywood divas would have been long married before they hit their 30s. Why are these ladies still single in spite of their relative affluence and beauty? Meet some of Nollywood singles in their 30s, 40s still single and why:

Sexy and daring Nollywood actress, Empress Njamah says she can never contemplate dating a poor man, let alone consider getting married to one. When she was asked recently to talk about marriage,she discounted the issue with a wave of the hand, saying, “Please, marriage is not the thing on my mind right now”.

She went further to say “I can’t marry my colleague! Boring living in the same house with someone you know his job so well as well as his income! Should you be more popular or get richer than the man, then you are in trouble as this could be dangerous. If you are on six figures and he is on less, there is trouble. Men and their egos!”.

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2014/12/nollywood-divas-30s-40s-yet-marry-marriage-thing-mind-empress-njamah/

1 Share

Re: Nollywood Divas In Their 30s, 40s Yet To Marry: Reasons Why They Aren't Married by Sharksblow(m): 7:13am On Dec 14, 2014
Pretty and curvy actress, Ebube Nwagbo is single. No doubt, many men are hoping to have her hand in marriage, but Ebube seems only interested in concentrating on her jobs and selling her Posh Hair products. Hear what she said about her single status: “I am still single.

“The reason is that I am someone who has always believed in love. It is a big deal to me so if I have to do it, it has to be right. I am a strong believer of love. I get lots of proposals; it is so crazy I do not know who to give a chance to. I think it is a price I have to pay for stardom.

“Sometimes when anybody comes my way, I do not know who wants to be with me for the right reasons. I believe when that day comes, I will definitely figure out who that person is. It is not easy.

“What I should be talking about is not relationship but marriage. I want to go into marriage and be in it for ever. No one goes into marriage thinking of divorce, but it happens. We try our best.

“I think I am kind of scared, but I just have to give it a try whether I like it or not. It just has to happen and happen right; at the right time.”

Re: Nollywood Divas In Their 30s, 40s Yet To Marry: Reasons Why They Aren't Married by Sharksblow(m): 7:15am On Dec 14, 2014
Blessed with a young and beautiful face, popular Nollywood actress, Rita Dominic, who has carved a niche for herself in the industry is yet to tie the knots at about 40 years. The actress who produced the blockbuster movie, The Meeting, is seen by many as a wife material, but it is amazing to her fans that she is still single. She was rumoured to have dated Jim Iyke in the past and recently disclosed that she will settle down once she meets the right person as she didn’t choose to remain single. She once accused the media of ruining her relationships, each time she has any looking good for the altar.

BENITA NZERIBE still searching for true love

Benita Nzeribe is one actress whose works have brought recognition. When it comes to marriage though, she has not been lucky. When asked why she is yet to get married, actress Benita Nzeribe said: “If I have to say the truth, marriage is not all about money or the little things of life. We should marry for real love. That is why I see myself as being able to marry whoever I am in love with, no matter his status in life. That is to say,even if the guy is a wheelbarrow pusher, I would marry him as long as my heart is with him.”

Re: Nollywood Divas In Their 30s, 40s Yet To Marry: Reasons Why They Aren't Married by Sharksblow(m): 7:17am On Dec 14, 2014
Bimbo Akintola is an actress that is no doubt very beautiful and sexy, but her single status has remained a mystery to her fans. But she doesn’t seem bothered about not finding a husband.

The actress who is in her early 40s has always stated that she is not looking for a husband and cannot be pressurized into marriage. In an interview with Vanguard a while ago, she said, “I’m not looking for a husband and I don’t need one. I don’t need anything. I’m a complete person. I only do things that make me happy, because I believe and I understand the reality that there is just one life and you should live it to the maximum.

Happiness and peace should be the key. I’m not searching for a husband, because the rumour that I’m searching for a husband has given me Wahala,- all kinds of people from left, right and centre, looking for me saying they want to marry me. Please, I’m using this opportunity to tell everybody, I am not looking for a husband!”.

Re: Nollywood Divas In Their 30s, 40s Yet To Marry: Reasons Why They Aren't Married by Sharksblow(m): 7:19am On Dec 14, 2014
Despite probably being the most popular name in Nollywood, screen goddess Genevieve Nnaji is yet to find a man to call her own. One name that has been linked to the pretty actress is that of the self acclaimed ‘Koko master’, D’Banj.

The Imo State-born screen diva is a single-mother who revealed in an interview that she is still single because she is afraid of divorce. “If I get married, I really want to stay married and staying married is not an easy thing. It means you are completely in tune with your partner. It means you have found your soulmate because you will have to be able to stand a lot of disappointments that would definitely come but then again you have to learn to forgive,” she said.

Re: Nollywood Divas In Their 30s, 40s Yet To Marry: Reasons Why They Aren't Married by Nobody: 7:35am On Dec 14, 2014
Same story, same contents, same summary buh different titles...
Re: Nollywood Divas In Their 30s, 40s Yet To Marry: Reasons Why They Aren't Married by Extom(m): 7:43am On Dec 14, 2014
Okay. We don hear.
Re: Nollywood Divas In Their 30s, 40s Yet To Marry: Reasons Why They Aren't Married by enoqueen: 7:57am On Dec 14, 2014
take ur time o. lalastiala don write am before.

(1) (Reply)

Let’s Pray For D’banj, He Is Really Going Down Financially Real Fact / My Boyfriend Dumped Me After He Became Rich / Amber Rose Breaks The Internet

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.