Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,471 members, 7,823,097 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 12:22 AM

My Boyfriend Dumped Me After He Became Rich - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / My Boyfriend Dumped Me After He Became Rich (1475 Views)

"Falz Is My Boyfriend": Simi Says As Falz Celebrate His Birthday (pics,vid) / Ruth Eze: Why My Boyfriend Dumped Me / Musician Mzbel: 'I Don’t Like Sex, I Open My Legs To Please My Boyfriend' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Boyfriend Dumped Me After He Became Rich by mcebisco: 6:29pm On Feb 09, 2015
I dated a guy for a year and last year he broke up with me, saying he wants to get baptized. I was shocked and heartbroken when he said that to me, because this was a guy I suffered with when he had ....read the full story here>>>http://mcebisco..com/2015/02/my-boyfriend-dumped-me-after-he-became.html

Re: My Boyfriend Dumped Me After He Became Rich by Tundenoni(m): 6:43pm On Feb 09, 2015
Ehya sorry..he want his money to stay long,

he knew u when he was poor, he knows what you're capable of.

lesson to ladies who think they can MAGAlize guys...
Re: My Boyfriend Dumped Me After He Became Rich by Nobody: 7:20pm On Feb 09, 2015
How can you date a guy for a year and claim to have suffered with him when he was poor. Very hilarious!
Rich and poor don't always go well because one will keep on dragging the other down, time for you to go nd make ur own money, besides the richest black woman on planet earth is a nigerian.
Re: My Boyfriend Dumped Me After He Became Rich by pappizeezu: 10:27pm On Feb 09, 2015
Story for the Gods...u dey with him wen e dey drink garri 4 skul.....idiot

(1) (Reply)

#BBATheChase Winner "Dillish Mathews" Acquires New Ride (photo) / Amber Rose Breaks The Internet / Audio: Shakiti Bobo, Female Version For The Club Addicts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.