Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,200 members, 7,953,741 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 02:21 AM

How Police Killed My Brother, Buried Him Begged Us With N10m- Sister - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / How Police Killed My Brother, Buried Him Begged Us With N10m- Sister (17317 Views)

How Police Killed My 6 Months Pregnant Wife: Widower Cries Out (photo) / How Police Arrested Alleged Cross-border Robbery Gang (photo) / I Killed My Friend, Buried Him In Shallow Grave –suspect (pictured) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Police Killed My Brother, Buried Him Begged Us With N10m- Sister by Vstuffs(m): 3:05pm On Dec 14, 2014
Only if he have stop.....maybe he would be alive today

Rest In Peace
Re: How Police Killed My Brother, Buried Him Begged Us With N10m- Sister by cococandy(f): 3:05pm On Dec 14, 2014
He should have stopped when asked to. He kept moving. Big offense. That is wrong in many levels.

But the police shouldn't have shot to kill him. A disabling shot would have suffixed.
Re: How Police Killed My Brother, Buried Him Begged Us With N10m- Sister by Alfred200825(m): 3:05pm On Dec 14, 2014
No be today police brutality start na
Re: How Police Killed My Brother, Buried Him Begged Us With N10m- Sister by cococandy(f): 3:08pm On Dec 14, 2014
ejlee:
i Hate Nigeria Police, sometimes when i see them i feel like vomiting
holatin:
what ??
Nigeria police are a big turn off for me.
Dat system need to wash and rinse of its dirt.
Nigeria police force are place a lot of tout run to for immunity.
even in other countries,you can get shot for refusing to stop when the police ask you to.especially if you're under suspicion.

Just that naija police has so demeaned its standards the populace no longer respect them.
Re: How Police Killed My Brother, Buried Him Begged Us With N10m- Sister by Zaikon(m): 3:08pm On Dec 14, 2014
Fash20:
Last respect.

RIP.
dan burauba
Re: How Police Killed My Brother, Buried Him Begged Us With N10m- Sister by walex2bad(m): 3:08pm On Dec 14, 2014
Just like what someone here would always say.. We can't blame them, because when you give a man a black cloth, he exhibits the characteristics of a demon...
Re: How Police Killed My Brother, Buried Him Begged Us With N10m- Sister by Emaax43: 3:10pm On Dec 14, 2014
michaelmorrison:
If you want to join ILLUMINATI in Nigeria, Please Call or Text this number, 07068993377
shocked
Re: How Police Killed My Brother, Buried Him Begged Us With N10m- Sister by Janeify(f): 3:14pm On Dec 14, 2014
juman:
Which kind of country is this?

This is very sad country.

The police that supposed to be protecting people but instead killing them anyhow.

This is anarchical and senseless.

Must you blackmail a whole nation before you state your points and opinions? Who told you we are sad;speak for yourself.

If you can't take the heat,then get out of the kitchen
Re: How Police Killed My Brother, Buried Him Begged Us With N10m- Sister by Fash20: 3:16pm On Dec 14, 2014
Zaikon:
dan burauba
da bura uban wa. Who are you referring to pls.
Re: How Police Killed My Brother, Buried Him Begged Us With N10m- Sister by Whobedatte(m): 3:21pm On Dec 14, 2014
Janeify:

Must you blackmail a whole nation before you state your points and opinions? Who told you we are sad;speak for yourself.

If you can't take the heat,then get out of the kitchen
You ve not really made a sensible point
Re: How Police Killed My Brother, Buried Him Begged Us With N10m- Sister by Nobody: 3:22pm On Dec 14, 2014
N10Million?? Where will the money come from if one may ask. Nigeria police and their dirty deeds
Re: How Police Killed My Brother, Buried Him Begged Us With N10m- Sister by seedorfg(m): 3:27pm On Dec 14, 2014
I hate police since 18000 Bc
Re: How Police Killed My Brother, Buried Him Begged Us With N10m- Sister by 100Cents: 3:28pm On Dec 14, 2014
Hero10001:
Why him no stop and roja them N100?
Well, N10m compensation is fine cos justice no fit wake dedi body o.
If na SARS kill am, na sara be that.

That N10m will end up being N1m.. with Abeg...

Where did the DPO keep N10m ?
Re: How Police Killed My Brother, Buried Him Begged Us With N10m- Sister by Nobody: 3:30pm On Dec 14, 2014
Suleiman Abba men sef
Re: How Police Killed My Brother, Buried Him Begged Us With N10m- Sister by Teaxa(m): 3:35pm On Dec 14, 2014
To follow book haram fight den no fit.
Na to dey kill innocent civilians who r unharmed den sabi.
God go judge all of una.
Re: How Police Killed My Brother, Buried Him Begged Us With N10m- Sister by Zaikon(m): 3:44pm On Dec 14, 2014
Fash20:
da bura uban wa. Who are you referring to pls.
uban layin da aka ja
Re: How Police Killed My Brother, Buried Him Begged Us With N10m- Sister by Dagah2: 3:50pm On Dec 14, 2014
Africans shaa
Re: How Police Killed My Brother, Buried Him Begged Us With N10m- Sister by M4gunners: 3:53pm On Dec 14, 2014
Na wao sad story police Hmmm
Re: How Police Killed My Brother, Buried Him Begged Us With N10m- Sister by Hero10001: 4:01pm On Dec 14, 2014
[quote author=100Cents post=28874448]

That N10m will end up being N1m.. with Abeg...

Where did the DPO keep N10m ?[/quote
Story for the thieves.
Re: How Police Killed My Brother, Buried Him Begged Us With N10m- Sister by flexing11(m): 4:39pm On Dec 14, 2014
collect d 10millio* 1st ooo, odawise d cas* u we lose a*d justice u are waiti*g for u we *ot see,
trust d *igeria police de* k*ow *ow to cover crime,,,
Re: How Police Killed My Brother, Buried Him Begged Us With N10m- Sister by brownlord2: 6:01pm On Dec 14, 2014
michaelmorrison:
If you want to join ILLUMINATI in Nigeria, Please Call or Text this number, 07068993377

You when never chop, nai they carry people join illuminati?
Re: How Police Killed My Brother, Buried Him Begged Us With N10m- Sister by aspirebig: 6:32pm On Dec 14, 2014
What is 10m?

Is it in pounds or dollars? If yes, you guys may consider the bar. If in Naira, na yab ooo. Thunder fire poverty, no amount can bring back the dead but 10mN no b am oooo.

It sounds so big....it will still do something for the family.
Re: How Police Killed My Brother, Buried Him Begged Us With N10m- Sister by Nobody: 6:34pm On Dec 14, 2014
I dnt support d police 4 shooting @ a fleeing suspect instead of chasing him, but I still blame d deseased 4 fleeing from d officers.
Re: How Police Killed My Brother, Buried Him Begged Us With N10m- Sister by Fash20: 6:34pm On Dec 14, 2014
Zaikon:
uban layin da aka ja
ok oo I tot u were referring to me. Baa damua
Re: How Police Killed My Brother, Buried Him Begged Us With N10m- Sister by tommychizzle(m): 6:35pm On Dec 14, 2014
Only 4 9ja pple they fear police pass thief
Re: How Police Killed My Brother, Buried Him Begged Us With N10m- Sister by Zaikon(m): 6:46pm On Dec 14, 2014
Fash20:
ok oo I tot u were referring to me. Baa damua
aiit , amma wia from
Re: How Police Killed My Brother, Buried Him Begged Us With N10m- Sister by Fash20: 6:55pm On Dec 14, 2014
Zaikon:
aiit , amma wia from
I lived in Kano
Re: How Police Killed My Brother, Buried Him Begged Us With N10m- Sister by adepiero: 7:04pm On Dec 14, 2014
I pity every woman married to the men in black. they are already dressed for a funeral undecided
Re: How Police Killed My Brother, Buried Him Begged Us With N10m- Sister by ewizard1: 9:26pm On Dec 14, 2014
IMOHO ooooo !!!

They are DUMBOS!!!

Tie up the 5 of them and shoot their lives off...
They dont deserve to be living!!!

"Even after he fell the motorcycle, they kept shooting... "

Please kill them all...
Re: How Police Killed My Brother, Buried Him Begged Us With N10m- Sister by SenatorJames(m): 8:54am On Dec 15, 2014
Jesus let your kingdom come.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Two Drug Dealers Drown In River Niger While Trying To Evade Arrest / NDLEA Intercepts 1.9million Tablets Of Tramadol, Codeine At Lagos Airport / Police Parade Suspects Who Gruesomely Murdered 20-Year-Old Man In Edo State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.