Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,427 members, 7,815,963 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:18 PM

I Miss Kefee So Much....i've Lost A Lot Of Weight - Kefee's Husband - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Miss Kefee So Much....i've Lost A Lot Of Weight - Kefee's Husband (872 Views)

Ufedo Sunshine: I've Lost Many Roles For Denying Producers Sex / Less Than One Month After, Late Kefee’s Husband, Teddy Esosa Don Momoh Moves On / Kefee's Husband Arrives Nigeria-Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Miss Kefee So Much....i've Lost A Lot Of Weight - Kefee's Husband by tiwaz(m): 8:03am On Dec 14, 2014
Seven months after Kefee's sudden death, her husband Teddy Momoh is still finding it hard..He told Encomium

It has not been easy for me. It’s been by the special grace of God and His grace has been sufficient for me..I miss everything that she epitomized, her smiles, the way she lightened up the environment and everyone around her, her food and so many other things. I have lost a lot of weight since she passed away because there is no one to cook or call to find out what I would like to eat.
She went the extra mile of cooking breakfast, she packs what I would have for lunch in the office. She would still give me a call to remind me that I have to eat lunch. She turned me from ‘eating out’ to ‘eating at home’ and I find it difficult to eat out now. I miss that love, the union and her brainstorming. I just miss everything she stood for.We had a lot of fun memories together and I would not want to share them with the world. It is very personal and I miss those memories.

On Getting married again

This is another personal question I don’t have answer to, but I know I am still young.

www.pijangonews.com/2014/12/i-miss-kefee-so-much-ive-lost-lot-of.html
Re: I Miss Kefee So Much....i've Lost A Lot Of Weight - Kefee's Husband by Movesz(m): 8:10am On Dec 14, 2014
Never go back to your vomite

(1) (Reply)

"I'm A Grown Man"- Wizkid / Photo: Beheaded Girl Found In A Canal In Lagos / Nollywood Actor Enyinna Nwigwe Narrates Near-death Accident Ordeal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.