Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,839 members, 7,810,227 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:02 AM

Are You Jesus? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Are You Jesus? (622 Views)

Got Married At Age 36 As A Virgin. Thank You Jesus! / Pastor Adeboye Ate Poisoned Food And Remains Unharmed! Thank You Jesus / Heb. 1:5, 'today I Have Begotten You' JESUS Beign 'begotten' Means ADOPTION (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Are You Jesus? by ATMC(f): 8:16am On Dec 14, 2014
I read a story that touched my soul; Five men were rushing to meet their flight and on their way one of them hit a girl's tray and the apple were scattered. They continued with their race but one of them stopped, apologized, picked the apples and paid for the spoilt ones. As he paid he noticed the seller, the young girl, is blind and he apologized again. As he made to leave, the blind girl asked him 'Sir, Are you Jesus?'

I had to ask a NL this question because He preaches to me with his character. He is the first person I have seen like that.

ARE YOU MISTAKEN FOR JESUS?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Are You Jesus? by texanomaly(f): 3:07pm On Dec 14, 2014
Lovely story ATMC.
Re: Are You Jesus? by ATMC(f): 3:12pm On Dec 14, 2014
I haven't seen u in a while now texsmiley
Re: Are You Jesus? by Goshen360(m): 4:31pm On Dec 14, 2014
Lovely story and simply inspiring!!!

The truth is, when a man knows Jesus (by revelation and relationship) and part of Christ, the Anointed One, he acts like Jesus because he is a "member" of Christ's body. Behold, I show you a mystery, you can't let go Christ when you are part of Him. Christ becomes your breathe and blood so we understand, "in Him we live, move, and have our being".

I pray the rest of the "four men" (in the body of Christ) catch the revelation of Christ like that one man that stopped and help the apple seller in that story. The race is not to the swift but to the one that is graced to finished. As for me, I will finish in God's Grace.

BTW, how you dey naw, long time..... grin grin grin @ ATMC.....you don dey enjoy naw and forget your brother in Christ sheey. Okay o.... grin grin grin
Re: Are You Jesus? by texanomaly(f): 6:41pm On Dec 14, 2014
ATMC:
I haven't seen u in a while now texsmiley

I haven't been in Religion much. Miss you.
Re: Are You Jesus? by ATMC(f): 10:04pm On Dec 14, 2014
@goshen u taught me the 'how' to enjoyment...#babaenjoymentsmiley

@tex I see u don graduate abi?smiley okies. I missed u too.

(1) (Reply)

I Need An Answer / 2013 Unfulfilled Prophecies From Apostle Johnson Suleiman / Open Heavens Daily Devotional 10/04/15

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.