Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,066 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:45 AM

Who Will Make The Rapture? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Who Will Make The Rapture? (598 Views)

How To Make The Most Benefit Of Your Bible Reading / 2014 Rapture Signs To Watch For / I Dream Of The Rapture (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Will Make The Rapture? by Kei144(m): 9:25am On Dec 14, 2014
What calibre of people will the rapture?
Re: Who Will Make The Rapture? by holatin(m): 9:37am On Dec 14, 2014
nollywood star
Re: Who Will Make The Rapture? by Kei144(m): 9:47am On Dec 14, 2014
1Jn. 3:2 Dear friends, now we are children of God, and what we will be has not yet been made known. But we know that when he appears, [Or when it is made known] we shall be like him, for we shall see him as he is.
1Jn. 3:3 Everyone who has this hope in him purifies himself, just as he is pure.
1Jn. 3:4 Everyone who sins breaks the law; in fact, sin is lawlessness.
1Jn. 3:5 But you know that he appeared so that he might take away our sins. And in him is no sin.

When Jesus appears for the rapture, the people that he will snatch up to the sky will be pure in heart like him. The people that will make the rapture must attain perfection.

1 Like

Re: Who Will Make The Rapture? by Kei144(m): 11:44am On Dec 14, 2014
Ep. 5:27 and to present her to himself as a radiant church, without stain or wrinkle or any other blemish, but holy and blameless.

Jesus Christ will present (rapture) to himself a perfect set of Christians.
Re: Who Will Make The Rapture? by Kei144(m): 1:32pm On Dec 14, 2014
Re. 7:8 from the tribe of Zebulun 12,000, from the tribe of Joseph 12,000, from the tribe of Benjamin 12,000.
Re. 7:9 After this I looked and there before me was a great multitude that no-one could count, from every nation, tribe, people and language, standing before the throne and in front of the Lamb. They were wearing white robes and were holding palm branches in their hands.

After the sealing of the 144,000 Israelites, the book of Revelation shows the multitude of people that have been snatched up to heaven. The ministry of the 144,000 Israelites is what will enable people to become perfect enough to make the rapture.

Ez. 36:22 “Therefore say to the house of Israel, ‘This is what the Sovereign LORD says: It is not for your sake, O house of Israel, that I am going to do these things, but for the sake of my holy name, which you have profaned among the nations where you have gone.
Ez. 36:23 I will show the holiness of my great name, which has been profaned among the nations, the name you have profaned among them. Then the nations will know that I am the LORD, declares the Sovereign LORD, when I show myself holy through you before their eyes.

Even in the Old Testament, God promised that He will show Himself holy to the world through Israelites. The promise referred to the 144,000 Israelites. Prophecy has it that Jews of Nigeria will begin the end-time holiness revival that will purify Christians enough for the rapture. Watch out now as some Jews of Nigeria post principles of holiness on Nairaland.
Re: Who Will Make The Rapture? by Kei144(m): 11:50am On Dec 24, 2014
If you go to the following thread, you will see clearly the calibre of people that will make the rapture from the land of the living:

https://www.nairaland.com/2053695/manifestation-god-human-being

They are people filled with the Holy Spirit without measure. They are people at which Jesus Christ was during his earthly ministry. The first set of people that will become exactly like Jesus Christ are the 144,000 Israelites. The 144,000 will preach the end-time gospel of the kingdom (Mt 24:14) and in the process teach people how to become like Jesus. The 144,000 are about to arise. that is why the principle of god manifesting in a human being is becoming clear.
Re: Who Will Make The Rapture? by Weah96: 3:38pm On Dec 24, 2014
I'm hoping that everyone goes and leaves only me and the global community of prostitutes behind.
Re: Who Will Make The Rapture? by Kei144(m): 3:52pm On Dec 24, 2014
Weah96:
I'm hoping that everyone goes and leaves only me and the global community of prostitutes behind.

Albert Pikes prediction of ww3 in 1871

"The Third World War must be fomented by taking advantage of the differences caused by the "agentur" of the "Illuminati" between the political Zionists and the leaders of Islamic World. The war must be conducted in such a way that Islam (the Moslem Arabic World) and political Zionism (the State of Israel) mutually destroy each other. Meanwhile the other nations, once more divided on this issue will be constrained to fight to the point of complete physical, moral, spiritual and economical exhaustion…We shall unleash the Nihilists and the atheists, and we shall provoke a formidable social cataclysm which in all its horror will show clearly to the nations the effect of absolute atheism, origin of savagery and of the most bloody turmoil. Then everywhere, the citizens, obliged to defend themselves against the world minority of revolutionaries, will exterminate those destroyers of civilization, and the multitude, disillusioned with Christianity, whose deistic spirits will from that moment be without compass or direction, anxious for an ideal, but without knowing where to render its adoration, will receive the true light through the universal manifestation of the pure doctrine of Lucifer, brought finally out in the public view. This manifestation will result from the general reactionary movement which will follow the destruction of Christianity and atheism, both conquered and exterminated at the same time.

Re. 12:12 Therefore rejoice, you heavens and you who dwell in them! But woe to the earth and the sea, because the devil has gone down to you! He is filled with fury, because he knows that his time is short.”

Above is what you will get, if you be in the world after the rapture. You will experience a world openly ruled by Lucifer. Apart from that, asteroid collision with the earth will become very common.

https://www.nairaland.com/1879139/future-map-world/1
Re: Who Will Make The Rapture? by Weah96: 4:15pm On Dec 24, 2014
Kei144:

Albert Pikes prediction of ww3 in 1871

"The Third World War must be fomented by taking advantage of the differences caused by the "agentur" of the "Illuminati" between the political Zionists and the leaders of Islamic World. The war must be conducted in such a way that Islam (the Moslem Arabic World) and political Zionism (the State of Israel) mutually destroy each other. Meanwhile the other nations, once more divided on this issue will be constrained to fight to the point of complete physical, moral, spiritual and economical exhaustion…We shall unleash the Nihilists and the atheists, and we shall provoke a formidable social cataclysm which in all its horror will show clearly to the nations the effect of absolute atheism, origin of savagery and of the most bloody turmoil. Then everywhere, the citizens, obliged to defend themselves against the world minority of revolutionaries, will exterminate those destroyers of civilization, and the multitude, disillusioned with Christianity, whose deistic spirits will from that moment be without compass or direction, anxious for an ideal, but without knowing where to render its adoration, will receive the true light through the universal manifestation of the pure doctrine of Lucifer, brought finally out in the public view. This manifestation will result from the general reactionary movement which will follow the destruction of Christianity and atheism, both conquered and exterminated at the same time.

Re. 12:12 Therefore rejoice, you heavens and you who dwell in them! But woe to the earth and the sea, because the devil has gone down to you! He is filled with fury, because he knows that his time is short.”

Above is what you will get, if you be in the world after the rapture. You will experience a world openly ruled by Lucifer. Apart from that, asteroid collision with the earth will become very common.

https://www.nairaland.com/1879139/future-map-world/1

I don't know any Lucifer. I know the God people and I wish that ALL of them go find a way to heaven in the next 24 hours. But leave me and the prostitutes behind. I will deal with this Lucifer fella, he probably only needs some p*ssy.
Re: Who Will Make The Rapture? by Nobody: 7:16pm On Dec 24, 2014
holatin:
nollywood star
lol this ur signature eh

(1) (Reply)

What Are You Thankful For... / My Opinion On Religion In Nigeria / Open Heavens Daily Devotional 10/01/15

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.