Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,596 members, 7,809,160 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:02 AM

What Are The Bad Habits We Just Can't Seem To Break??? - Nairaland / General (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / What Are The Bad Habits We Just Can't Seem To Break??? (19121 Views)

Damaging Chat Habits Particular To Youths Of Today. / I Just Can't Stop Beating Up My Wife / What Bad Habits Would You Love To Change In 2006? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Are The Bad Habits We Just Can't Seem To Break??? by vivalavida(m): 9:57pm On Dec 14, 2014
mizjules:

Same here, and once I start craking I just can't stop, even to my neck, back knees. If I hear someone cracking, I start cracking. Even to the extent of cracking other pples hands embarassed

Hahahahahahaha
Easy with the cracking biko.
U can channel this talent to cracking palm kernnel and coconut for a living

1 Like

Re: What Are The Bad Habits We Just Can't Seem To Break??? by martin92(m): 9:58pm On Dec 14, 2014
guilty
Re: What Are The Bad Habits We Just Can't Seem To Break??? by DeevaB: 10:06pm On Dec 14, 2014
Eating the fish, meat/egg alongside my food when eating! Makes the food sweeter

Taking extra meat/chicken anytime am asked to serve myself

Re: What Are The Bad Habits We Just Can't Seem To Break??? by peekeeks(m): 10:12pm On Dec 14, 2014
ritababe:
Always biting my finger nails
Finally got a partner in crime..
Re: What Are The Bad Habits We Just Can't Seem To Break??? by Tjosh97: 10:14pm On Dec 14, 2014
Myn is wen m hungry. I eat greedily.
Re: What Are The Bad Habits We Just Can't Seem To Break??? by ritababe(f): 10:17pm On Dec 14, 2014
peekeeks:
Finally got a partner in crime..

lol
Re: What Are The Bad Habits We Just Can't Seem To Break??? by debonairprinx(m): 10:25pm On Dec 14, 2014
Isk:
Chewing the inner linings of my cheeks. Especially when I'm bored or nervous.
Really bad habit.
Rily bad lady. U could get a sore.
Re: What Are The Bad Habits We Just Can't Seem To Break??? by peekeeks(m): 10:33pm On Dec 14, 2014
DeevaB:
This is a very bad habit...*picking my nose* eeewww,

Adding dry pepper to my noodles,

I wait for a distraction if in a crowd before I fart

Prefer not to wash plates immediately

I like reading a (novel, newspaper, magazine) anytime I go the toilet *sweet*

Eating the fish, meat/egg alongside my food when eating! Makes the food sweeter

Taking extra meat/chicken anytime am asked to serve myself

..U sure dats all u got,cos I can't help giggling

1 Like

Re: What Are The Bad Habits We Just Can't Seem To Break??? by Thebrightest(m): 10:41pm On Dec 14, 2014
PrettySpicey:
I cannot say mine, it's too embarrassing. Even as I'm writing this I'm still doing it... Lord av mercy embarassed
Masturbating right? Its not a bad thing dearie. Explore yourself and enjoy life.
Re: What Are The Bad Habits We Just Can't Seem To Break??? by Ayoolajumoke(f): 10:55pm On Dec 14, 2014
Feranmicharles:
yeah that's y I said "I DUNNO" buh some of my Fam member do complain abt it "you listen to music too much" they says...cool and I think they re right cheesy

That means I'm also addicted to music niyen...
Re: What Are The Bad Habits We Just Can't Seem To Break??? by mizjules(f): 11:00pm On Dec 14, 2014
vivalavida:

Hahahahahahaha
Easy with the cracking biko.
U can channel this talent to cracking palm kernnel and coconut for a living
Lwkm will think about that smiley
Re: What Are The Bad Habits We Just Can't Seem To Break??? by Horllamideh(m): 11:18pm On Dec 14, 2014
mizjules:

Same here, and once I start craking I just can't stop, even to my neck, back knees. If I hear someone cracking, I start cracking. Even to the extent of cracking other pples hands embarassed

lwkmd

1 Like

Re: What Are The Bad Habits We Just Can't Seem To Break??? by Motolank: 12:30am On Dec 15, 2014
[quote author=tosyne2much post=28879156] Using vaseline in times of konji [/q
Unriped matured plantain.... cheesy
Re: What Are The Bad Habits We Just Can't Seem To Break??? by collins0032(m): 12:51am On Dec 15, 2014
Surfing the net for no just reason usually takes a big chunk of time off my day. undecided

1 Like

Re: What Are The Bad Habits We Just Can't Seem To Break??? by wezzyjasified(m): 1:04am On Dec 15, 2014
silvermania:
who dey bark

any sensible person will no my response was not an insult, whereas I was trying to explain and analyse something to you but you were not too sensible to think, you went on to bark louder than instructed.
God help you
Re: What Are The Bad Habits We Just Can't Seem To Break??? by collins0032(m): 1:23am On Dec 15, 2014
Don't throw stones when u're not certain where it would land oh!
Re: What Are The Bad Habits We Just Can't Seem To Break??? by Nobody: 6:02am On Dec 15, 2014
wezzyjasified:

any sensible person will no my response was not an insult, whereas I was trying to explain and analyse something to you but you were not too sensible to think, you went on to bark louder than instructed.
God help you
sorry I mis. quoted u.was in a bad mood. don't be offended
Re: What Are The Bad Habits We Just Can't Seem To Break??? by PrettySpicey(f): 6:07am On Dec 15, 2014
peekeeks:
Awww..Only tryin to be nice bae,dnt think it personal.Nothing serious

I feel awfully young when I keep seeing that 'bae'... I'm taking that personal grin... its taken years off me
Re: What Are The Bad Habits We Just Can't Seem To Break??? by PrettySpicey(f): 6:10am On Dec 15, 2014
Thebrightest:
Masturbating right? Its not a bad thing dearie. Explore yourself and enjoy life.

Jeez mister, you got a nasty kinda thought pattern. *gagging @ Explore yourself*
Re: What Are The Bad Habits We Just Can't Seem To Break??? by PrettySpicey(f): 6:10am On Dec 15, 2014
jomoh:

Did that offend u? Sorry if it did you read a wrong meaning to what I said.

Offended? Heck no! Just keeping with the fun in my weird way wink
Re: What Are The Bad Habits We Just Can't Seem To Break??? by peekeeks(m): 6:22am On Dec 15, 2014
PrettySpicey:

I feel awfully young when I keep seeing that 'bae'... I'm taking that personal grin... its taken years off me
.hmmm,Didn't meant to make u emotional deranged baesmiley
Re: What Are The Bad Habits We Just Can't Seem To Break??? by Feranmicharles(m): 6:25am On Dec 15, 2014
Ayoolajumoke:

That means I'm also addicted to music niyen...
cheesy ur FFF do complain too abi grin
Re: What Are The Bad Habits We Just Can't Seem To Break??? by PrettySpicey(f): 7:05am On Dec 15, 2014
peekeeks:
.hmmm,Didn't meant to make u emotional deranged baesmiley

it's a side benefit then... not in a deranged way of cos

1 Like

Re: What Are The Bad Habits We Just Can't Seem To Break??? by greatnow: 7:45am On Dec 15, 2014
tosyne2much:
Using vaseline in times of konji
. Your finished. grin grin
Re: What Are The Bad Habits We Just Can't Seem To Break??? by greatnow: 7:54am On Dec 15, 2014
UjSizzle:
Bite my nails and play with my hair (or any hair). Managed to break the former though, thank God.
. Which other hair do u play with?
Re: What Are The Bad Habits We Just Can't Seem To Break??? by jomoh: 8:06am On Dec 15, 2014
PrettySpicey:

Offended? Heck no! Just keeping with the fun in my weird way wink

Weird indeed then! Weird sense of humour. Bet ur "embarrassing" habit would be equally weird too.
Re: What Are The Bad Habits We Just Can't Seem To Break??? by tosyne2much(m): 8:33am On Dec 15, 2014
greatnow:
. Your finished. grin grin
no mind me jawe grin
Re: What Are The Bad Habits We Just Can't Seem To Break??? by wezzyjasified(m): 8:37am On Dec 15, 2014
silvermania:
sorry I mis. quoted u.was in a bad mood. don't be offended

no probs. we cool.. I'm sorry too
Re: What Are The Bad Habits We Just Can't Seem To Break??? by JeffreyJamez(m): 8:43am On Dec 15, 2014
PrettySpicey:

Jeff, stop playing wise. You know nothing... I can't have told you... tis impossible. Hell no!

I'd be forced to kill you if I thought I did.... DAMN!

Hehehe.......keep telling yourself that
Re: What Are The Bad Habits We Just Can't Seem To Break??? by jobsat34(m): 8:58am On Dec 15, 2014
Thewhizzkid1:
PS2!! Thank God m beginning to do away with it now.

when i am even planning on getting a new one for myself instead of going to game centre..
its ps2 or my fone will simply suffer for it..

the money i have spent on ps2 @ game centre is enough to establish a game centre on its own..
i also go as far as making deposit.. i still have like 4 games pending which i already deposited for..
Re: What Are The Bad Habits We Just Can't Seem To Break??? by wezzyjasified(m): 9:13am On Dec 15, 2014
PrettySpicey:
I cannot say mine, it's too embarrassing. Even as I'm writing this I'm still doing it... Lord av mercy embarassed

the good Lord is your Shepherd... you can share it as long as you can't be identified later or seen anywhere to no you said something bad online its for fun
Re: What Are The Bad Habits We Just Can't Seem To Break??? by PrettySpicey(f): 9:35am On Dec 15, 2014
JeffreyJamez:

Hehehe.......keep telling yourself that

Jeff, did I tell you anything? embarassed

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Is MTN Megalotto Quicklotto Megaharmmer Fake? / Why You Chose This Very Moniker / Chaos On Ore-benin Road Over The Death Of A Footballer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.