Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,775 members, 7,817,174 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:46 AM

What Are The Bad Habits We Just Can't Seem To Break??? - Nairaland / General (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / What Are The Bad Habits We Just Can't Seem To Break??? (19155 Views)

Damaging Chat Habits Particular To Youths Of Today. / I Just Can't Stop Beating Up My Wife / What Bad Habits Would You Love To Change In 2006? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Are The Bad Habits We Just Can't Seem To Break??? by qtx(m): 6:32pm On Dec 14, 2014
Francon:
.... I fold my dresses to a cone shape and rub to enable me feel dizzy cool

I hide d plates and bring it out when it is my lastborn's turn to wash wink

When eating with an elderly person and I know I might not get the bigger size of the meat, I still a lil portion, make a hole in my swallow and hide it there grin

Whenever I am inconvenience and feels like farting, I wait for someone to crack a joke or music to play....

Blowing my bubble gum to form a ballon

[b][/b]

buahhahahahahahaha cheesy
Re: What Are The Bad Habits We Just Can't Seem To Break??? by chimerase2: 6:33pm On Dec 14, 2014
Xvideos has been a God sent grin

3 Likes

Re: What Are The Bad Habits We Just Can't Seem To Break??? by UjSizzle(f): 6:34pm On Dec 14, 2014
Bite my nails and play with my hair (or any hair). Managed to break the former though, thank God.
Re: What Are The Bad Habits We Just Can't Seem To Break??? by okotv(m): 6:35pm On Dec 14, 2014
I read novels too much and leave my school books...

wanting to know everything....I love information too much hence the TV in my monicker

1 Like

Re: What Are The Bad Habits We Just Can't Seem To Break??? by Nobody: 6:36pm On Dec 14, 2014
peekeeks:
Hmm,I could deal wt the habit,if its gonna be wt u
smiley
Re: What Are The Bad Habits We Just Can't Seem To Break??? by Dannylux: 6:36pm On Dec 14, 2014
Biting Chewing my pen while reading.
Re: What Are The Bad Habits We Just Can't Seem To Break??? by Tolzeal(m): 6:38pm On Dec 14, 2014
okotv:
I read novels too much and leave my school books...

wanting to know everything....I love information too much hence the TV in my monicker

OkoTv translation P*nisTV.... wink wink
Re: What Are The Bad Habits We Just Can't Seem To Break??? by sukkot: 6:38pm On Dec 14, 2014
mizjules:

Same here, and once I start craking I just can't stop, even to my neck, back knees. If I hear someone cracking, I start cracking. Even to the extent of cracking other pples hands embarassed
you for crack your teeth join now
Re: What Are The Bad Habits We Just Can't Seem To Break??? by Nobody: 6:40pm On Dec 14, 2014
Isk:
Chewing the inner linings of my cheeks. Especially when I'm bored or nervous.
Really bad habit.

Used to, especially when I'm hungry, now rarely. I have to be superbored to forget myself to that extent.

My siblings used to say I bend my mouth a lot. Nobody told me to stop and I had to make sure I eat when I feel hungry to prevent a relapse.
Re: What Are The Bad Habits We Just Can't Seem To Break??? by Missmossy(f): 6:42pm On Dec 14, 2014
I laugh too much embarassed

2 Likes

Re: What Are The Bad Habits We Just Can't Seem To Break??? by slap1(m): 6:43pm On Dec 14, 2014
Infomizer:
Procrastination o!!!!
Procrastination have killed me, heaven knows. Right now I'm going crazy because I procrastinated something important and I'm stuck in regret.
Re: What Are The Bad Habits We Just Can't Seem To Break??? by Ayoolajumoke(f): 6:43pm On Dec 14, 2014
Feranmicharles:
Dunno o. Listening to music I think undecided

I think that ain't bad.

1 Like

Re: What Are The Bad Habits We Just Can't Seem To Break??? by mizjules(f): 6:43pm On Dec 14, 2014
sukkot:
you for crack your teeth join now
If it were crakable wink
Re: What Are The Bad Habits We Just Can't Seem To Break??? by Isk(f): 6:44pm On Dec 14, 2014
Scrypt:

Used to, especially when I'm hungry, now rarely. I have to be superbored to forget myself to that extent.

My siblings used to say I bend my mouth a lot . Nobody told me to stop and I had to make sure I eat when I feel hungry to prevent a relapse.
lol. It does give the mouth a weird shape and makes one look retarded but sometimes i don't know when i'm doing it.
Re: What Are The Bad Habits We Just Can't Seem To Break??? by Teespice(f): 6:46pm On Dec 14, 2014
biting my nails.

right now, they look so rough an unattractive. no matter how hard I try to stop, I just can't

what can I do?

1 Like

Re: What Are The Bad Habits We Just Can't Seem To Break??? by sukkot: 6:46pm On Dec 14, 2014
mizjules:

If it were crakable wink
that ya phone is huge. what is the name grin
Re: What Are The Bad Habits We Just Can't Seem To Break??? by okotv(m): 6:48pm On Dec 14, 2014
Tolzeal:

OkoTv translation P*nisTV.... wink wink
you don rotten finish... go and ask for Grace

lol

1 Like

Re: What Are The Bad Habits We Just Can't Seem To Break??? by funkyjms: 6:48pm On Dec 14, 2014
DollyParton1:
Candy crush saga
and
candy crush soda
it takes up all my time.

Same here
Had to uninstall soda, saga doing more harm than good
Thank God I'm almost done
What level are ya?
Re: What Are The Bad Habits We Just Can't Seem To Break??? by Nobody: 6:50pm On Dec 14, 2014
Isk:
lol. It does give the mouth a weird shape and makes one look retarded but sometimes i don't know when i'm doing it.

Indeed, it does. You'll stop it eventually, you just have to know the root cause. For me it was food. I don't exactly eat much so I get hungry quite easily. I had to start stuffing myself with food to avoid it.
Re: What Are The Bad Habits We Just Can't Seem To Break??? by Feranmicharles(m): 6:52pm On Dec 14, 2014
Ayoolajumoke:

I think that ain't bad.
yeah that's y I said "I DUNNO" buh some of my Fam member do complain abt it "you listen to music too much" they says...cool and I think they re right cheesy
Re: What Are The Bad Habits We Just Can't Seem To Break??? by nekaa(f): 6:57pm On Dec 14, 2014
Sagytarius:
refreshing Nairaland Homepage undecided
Get the nairaland app simple..
Re: What Are The Bad Habits We Just Can't Seem To Break??? by ritababe(f): 6:57pm On Dec 14, 2014
a9nyc2020:
Oh no...u must be havin' short nails

yeah
Re: What Are The Bad Habits We Just Can't Seem To Break??? by a9nyc2020(m): 7:00pm On Dec 14, 2014
Aii
ritababe:

yeah
Re: What Are The Bad Habits We Just Can't Seem To Break??? by Nobody: 7:00pm On Dec 14, 2014
Missmossy:
I laugh too much embarassed
lol not bad...am also guilty of it cha...
Re: What Are The Bad Habits We Just Can't Seem To Break??? by Nobody: 7:03pm On Dec 14, 2014
Are you my step grand mum? Because you and her share the same silly habit... undecided cry
excelsia:
The sound irritates some people, I have no choice but to crack them, I have skinny fingers lol
Re: What Are The Bad Habits We Just Can't Seem To Break??? by Samguine: 7:06pm On Dec 14, 2014
peekeeks:
Even perfectionists have bad habits. We’re all
human. We know these habits are things we shouldn’t do, but
for some reason we continue to do so.
Here's mine
I bit my nails wenever am bored,anxious or nervous undecidedI
don’t know how this bad habit originates, but once you start it
seems you can’t stop. So kindly share urssmiley??
And who says biting your nails is a bad habit?
Re: What Are The Bad Habits We Just Can't Seem To Break??? by Nobody: 7:08pm On Dec 14, 2014
tebirim:
Are you my step grand mum? Because you and her share the same silly habit... undecided cry
Lol

1 Like

Re: What Are The Bad Habits We Just Can't Seem To Break??? by Hysmady(m): 7:08pm On Dec 14, 2014
Peepin girls bakass

Laziness to cook when hungry

Frowning in dah sun...

Etc lipsrsealed
Re: What Are The Bad Habits We Just Can't Seem To Break??? by Missmossy(f): 7:09pm On Dec 14, 2014
Ghostlady:
lol not bad...am also guilty of it cha...
Hehehe grin but its not too good.
Re: What Are The Bad Habits We Just Can't Seem To Break??? by xcesswag(m): 7:12pm On Dec 14, 2014
Francon:
.... I fold my dresses to a cone shape and rub to enable me feel dizzy cool

I hide d plates and bring it out when it is my lastborn's turn to wash wink

When eating with an elderly person and I know I might not get the bigger size of the meat, I steal a lil portion, make a hole in my swallow and hide it there grin

Chewing ice blocks

Whenever I am inconvenience and feels like farting, I wait for someone to crack a joke or music to play....

Blowing my bubble gum to form a ballon

Bitting the head of my biro

funny dude.....u must be sick
Re: What Are The Bad Habits We Just Can't Seem To Break??? by Beesluv: 7:14pm On Dec 14, 2014
Being shy wink
Re: What Are The Bad Habits We Just Can't Seem To Break??? by xcesswag(m): 7:16pm On Dec 14, 2014
I drink beer evriday

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

What Is The Difference Between Postgraduate And Masters? / Letter To The Future(yr 2,999) Drop your 'I Was Here' msgs to the Future NLndrs / Calendar Year 1986 And Calendar Year 2014 Are The Same

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.