Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,639 members, 7,823,810 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 03:48 PM

Yes Or No: Is King David In Heaven? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Yes Or No: Is King David In Heaven? (1310 Views)

Adeboye: I Am Sure HID Awolowo Is In Heaven / That Moment In Church When You Dance Like King David. / Was the Love between King David and Jonathan Homosexual? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Yes Or No: Is King David In Heaven? by Maximus85(m): 1:29pm On Dec 14, 2014
Your straight answer is needed. Yes or No.
Re: Yes Or No: Is King David In Heaven? by amunkita(m): 1:31pm On Dec 14, 2014
Him dey Purgatory..

Ajuju onye awusa...
Re: Yes Or No: Is King David In Heaven? by Nobody: 1:38pm On Dec 14, 2014
if u can communicate with gods oya ask them gods
Re: Yes Or No: Is King David In Heaven? by Nobody: 1:38pm On Dec 14, 2014
Question for the gods
Re: Yes Or No: Is King David In Heaven? by Tallesty1(m): 1:39pm On Dec 14, 2014
amunkita:
Him dey Purgatory..

Ajuju onye awusa...
Where that one(purgatory) dey?
Re: Yes Or No: Is King David In Heaven? by amunkita(m): 1:45pm On Dec 14, 2014
Tallesty1:
Where that one(purgatory) dey?

A planet insyd Sun..
Re: Yes Or No: Is King David In Heaven? by Nobody: 1:52pm On Dec 14, 2014
amunkita:

A planet insyd Sun..

nawa o this joke is very expensive
sailing for an hour now still can't fined any loophole to pass into sun, and recuse him from that supposed transient ordeals
Re: Yes Or No: Is King David In Heaven? by amunkita(m): 2:03pm On Dec 14, 2014
efedua:

nawa o this joke is very expensive
sailing for an hour now still can't fined any loophole to pass into sun, and recuse him from that supposed transient ordeals

Broz datz not ow 2 go, thou if u intend still goin u will late to rescue him cous dat bayelsa gal wo took sniper is on her way 4 rescue..

Buh if u still wan go hurry go grab a sniper..
Re: Yes Or No: Is King David In Heaven? by Nobody: 2:19pm On Dec 14, 2014
amunkita:

Broz datz not ow 2 go, thou if u intend still goin u will late to rescue him cous dat bayelsa gal wo took sniper is on her way 4 rescue..

Buh if u still wan go hurry go grab a sniper..
lol I only knew how to shoot machine gun or cannon
Re: Yes Or No: Is King David In Heaven? by amunkita(m): 2:31pm On Dec 14, 2014
efedua:
lol I only knew how to shoot machine gun or cannon

On Bed bah...
Congratz...
Re: Yes Or No: Is King David In Heaven? by peteregwu(m): 2:34pm On Dec 14, 2014
Not yet, and none for now till Jesus returns.

John 3:13 And no man hath ascended up to heaven, but he that came down from heaven, even the Son of man which is in heaven.
Re: Yes Or No: Is King David In Heaven? by Nobody: 9:12pm On Dec 14, 2014
amunkita:

On Bed bah...
Congratz...
Choigringrin in those age of nefarious acts
Re: Yes Or No: Is King David In Heaven? by Nobody: 9:13pm On Dec 14, 2014
peteregwu:
Not yet, and none for now till Jesus returns.

John 3:13 And no man hath ascended up to heaven, but he that came down from heaven, even the Son of man which is in heaven.
story to the gods, where went Enoch
Re: Yes Or No: Is King David In Heaven? by peteregwu(m): 10:54am On Dec 15, 2014
efedua:
story to the gods, where went Enoch

don't be surprise that I said no man has been to heaven. it was Jesus that said and we must believe the scripture. the time is not yet ripe for believers to enter heaven until the appointed time. Jesus said "no man has ascended up to heaven.." are you doubting the words of Jesus? pls don't doubt. the believers that died, Enoch and Elijah too are in paradise, a place of rest for the souls of dead saint. remember the thief on the cross with Jesus, Jesus declared to him, "today you shall be with me in paradise" and not heaven. Luke 23:43 "And Jesus said unto him, Verily I say unto thee, To day shalt thou be with me in paradise. Revelation 2:7 He that hath an ear, let him hear what the Spirit saith unto the churches; To him that overcometh will I give to eat of the tree of life, which is in the midst of the paradise of God."

so friend, follow the scripture and take the bible as your best friend.

John 5:28 "Marvel not at this: for the hour is coming, in the which all that are in the graves shall hear his voice, 5:29 And shall come forth; they that have done good, unto the resurrection of life; and they that have done evil, unto the resurrection of damnation."

on the last day of resurrection, at the LAST TRUMP, the saints that died, all there soils will be resurrected back to life and we shall all meet with the Lord in the air
Re: Yes Or No: Is King David In Heaven? by Nobody: 2:15pm On Dec 15, 2014
peteregwu:

don't be surprise that I said no man has been to heaven. it was Jesus that said and we must believe the scripture. the time is not yet ripe for believers to enter heaven until the appointed time. Jesus said "no man has ascended up to heaven.." are you doubting the words of Jesus? pls don't doubt. the believers that died, Enoch and Elijah too are in paradise, a place of rest for the souls of dead saint. remember the thief on the cross with Jesus, Jesus declared to him, "today you shall be with me in paradise" and not heaven. Luke 23:43 "And Jesus said unto him, Verily I say unto thee, To day shalt thou be with me in paradise. Revelation 2:7 He that hath an ear, let him hear what the Spirit saith unto the churches; To him that overcometh will I give to eat of the tree of life, which is in the midst of the paradise of God."

so friend, follow the scripture and take the bible as your best friend.

John 5:28 "Marvel not at this: for the hour is coming, in the which all that are in the graves shall hear his voice, 5:29 And shall come forth; they that have done good, unto the resurrection of life; and they that have done evil, unto the resurrection of damnation."

on the last day of resurrection, at the LAST TRUMP, the saints that died, all there soils will be resurrected back to life and we shall all meet with the Lord in the air
lol you really doing a great job. I got your point beforehand.
Re: Yes Or No: Is King David In Heaven? by Weah96: 5:24pm On Dec 15, 2014
"Mankind is not likely to salvage civilization unless he can evolve a system of good and evil which is independent of heaven and hell."

George Orwell

(1) (Reply)

To Mr Seun. / God Has Substitutes / 10 Richest Pastors In Nigirian

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.