Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,159 members, 7,818,524 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:55 PM

Adeboye Top Pastor's Election Bombshell! - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Adeboye Top Pastor's Election Bombshell! (1314 Views)

Adeboye Talks About His Impending Death / Pastor Adeboye Buys Gulfstream Jet, Starts Luxury Airline (Photo) / 2014 Prophecies By Pastor Adeboye (RCCG) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Adeboye Top Pastor's Election Bombshell! by ToyinAG: 6:07pm On Dec 27, 2014
In his most recent column for Saturday Sun ‘Press Clips’, veteran Nigerian journalist Mike Awoyinfa chronicled Redeemed Pastor J.T. Kalejaiye’s explosive sermon last Sunday in which he appeared to be canvassing support for the APC Buhari-Osinbajo ticket come February 2015.

In his message, Pastor Adeboye’s close confidant and touted to be among the favourites to one day take over Redeemed Christian Church Of God (RCCG) predicted ‘there would be a pleasant surprise in 2015 elections’, telling congregants to ‘go and mark it’.

Sounding angry with the way Nigeria is going, Kalejaiye, the regional evangelist of RCCG fumed: “Of what use is my brother, my blood brother who is not going to move the nation forward? And you want me to vote for him because he is my brother? Don’t let us deceive ourselves.”

He continued, “We have to change our system… Who is a Christian? Who is a Muslim? When I was working somewhere, my boss was a Muslim. I enjoyed under him. My boss provoked me to study further. My boss was always after my welfare. It shall be well him wherever he is today. He is a Muslim. The soldier attached to me was with me for almost 15 years. I never knew he was a Muslim. The day he opened his mouth to say “Sir, I am Muslim,” I said “What? But you follow me to the camp. You do this, you do that.” He said that when it was time to pray he would pray.

“Brethren, wake up! Who is a Christian? That somebody goes to church doesn’t make him a Christian. That somebody bears Christian name doesn’t make him a Christian. You are a Christian yet there is no employment for our youths. People who should be feeding their parents are still being fed by their parents. How many youths can get married today without the support of their parents financially? During our own time, we did our wedding, we only called our parents to come and eat. Today, our children who are 35, we are still feeding them.

“What are we saying? Let’s call a spade a spade, brethren. Things cannot continue this way. Corruption is the order of the day. You can steal and nothing will follow. That’s all… Brethren, if you don’t do something, something will do you. Wake up!”

Pastor Kalejaiye’s veiled support for Buhari comes after he appointed Prof. Yemi Osinbajo, also a high ranking Redeemed Pastor, as his running mate for the February 2015 general elections under the banner of APC.

SOURCE: http://sunnewsonline.com/new/?p=97323
Re: Adeboye Top Pastor's Election Bombshell! by ToyinAG: 6:19pm On Dec 27, 2014
This is Pastor Adeboye’s second in command. For the Redeemed Church to be preaching such messages, they must have been instructed in a meeting to be pushing such an agenda in their sermons. It is a shame that the pulpit has turned political!
Re: Adeboye Top Pastor's Election Bombshell! by Mortiple(m): 6:31pm On Dec 27, 2014
ToyinAG:
This is Pastor Adeboye’s second in command. For the Redeemed Church to be preaching such messages, they must have been instructed in a meeting to be pushing such an agenda in their sermons. It is a shame that the pulpit has turned political!

Point of correction, Pst Kalejaiye is not Pst Adeboye's second in command. He is not even 10th in command, if such ever exist in the Redeemed Christian Church Of God.

After Daddy GO you have Deputy General Overseer followed by about seven Assistant General Overseers etc.

Like every other member of the Redeemed, Pst JT Kalejaiye is entitled to his own opinion.

1 Like

Re: Adeboye Top Pastor's Election Bombshell! by teemanbastos(m): 6:34pm On Dec 27, 2014
Mortiple:

Point of correction, Pst Kalejaiye is not Pst Adeboye's second in command. He is not even 10th in command, if such ever exist in the Redeemed Christian Church Of God.

After Daddy GO you have Deputy General Overseer followed by about seven Assistant General Overseers etc.

Like every other member of the Redeemed, Pst JT Kalejaiye is entitled to his own opinion.
exactly sir... that was the pastors' opinion, if d members wish,they 4low and if nt,no p
Re: Adeboye Top Pastor's Election Bombshell! by sugeMPee: 6:55pm On Dec 27, 2014
ToyinAG:
its a shame that u av lived a wasted life cos nothing has happened to the pulpit. You shameless idiot. Ignorance has beclouded your judgement and you will die making up lies.how is kalejaiye who is only a rejoinal envagelist among over 20 others in his cadre and another over fifty his senior able to speak for the whole church.see the Lord is annoyed at you already for spreading falsehood
Re: Adeboye Top Pastor's Election Bombshell! by Nobody: 7:45pm On Dec 27, 2014
I SAID IT. THIS IS THE BEGINING OF TROUBLES FOR ADEBOYE AND COMPANY LTD.

FOR POLITICISING HIS CHURCH IN FAVOUR OF ISLAM/MUSLIMS, HE HAS QUESTIONS TO ANSWER BEFORE GOD.
Re: Adeboye Top Pastor's Election Bombshell! by Nobody: 9:44pm On Dec 27, 2014
Another madman demostating madness in the name of bokoari to esterblish bokogeria. hmmm i dom here u mr. kale.

(1) (Reply)

Christian 'love' And Hypocrisy Applied To Islam / D Kind Of Islam Every Hijabian Grl Prays For / May 2015 Devotional From Gospel Pillars Ministry

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.