Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,597 members, 7,809,168 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:32 AM

Help Friends - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Help Friends (654 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help Friends by soullove1881(m): 1:52pm On Dec 14, 2014
Hello friends!
I was short of cash few days ago and i need a fairly/used laptop, so i decided to surf olx, nairaland and other ads site. However i came across many pocket friendly pcs. To cut the story short. Hp elite 4gb ram 500hdd, so i called the owner named Mr. Mattew and said it 25k last that the pc is custom auction so that why it so cheap. Then i requested for his address and said custom office, apapa, lagos. He concluded by saying once i reached the gate i should give him a call.
Dear friend, is any one closer to apapa that can help me verified this? Or has anyone purchased good at the stated location.
I have the olx link of the pc and the mobile number of the man.

Please i lost my pc and i need a replacement between 25-30k that why i need this pc. If i have much i wont come out for help, rather i will have gone to where they are selling it.
I am in ogbomoso now.
Thanks.
Re: Help Friends by Nobody: 2:02pm On Dec 14, 2014
soullove1881:
Hello friends!
I was short of cash few days ago and i need a fairly/used laptop, so i decided to surf olx, nairaland and other ads site. However i came across many pocket friendly pcs. To cut the story short. Hp elite 4gb ram 500hdd, so i called the owner named Mr. Mattew and said it 25k last that the pc is custom auction so that why it so cheap. Then i requested for his address and said custom office, apapa, lagos. He concluded by saying once i reached the gate i should give him a call.
Dear friend, is any one closer to apapa that can help me verified this? Or has anyone purchased good at the stated location.
I have the olx link of the pc and the mobile number of the man.

Please i lost my pc and i need a replacement between 25-30k that why i need this pc. If i have much i wont come out for help, rather i will have gone to where they are selling it.
I am in ogbomoso now.
Thanks.
Dear friend run run it a scam,they will tell you to pay the money to their account and bring into warehouse your teller once you pay and they confirm your payment their phone went off,wish up my friend.Do one on one business or cash and carry.

1 Like

Re: Help Friends by soullove1881(m): 10:28am On Dec 15, 2014
Thanks friend.
It good to ask and definitely, it shall be given. I am so glad with your pieces of advice.
I will call him now and pretend as i'm at the custom gate at apapa and see his reply.
Re: Help Friends by soullove1881(m): 10:49am On Dec 15, 2014
Mrcdorv:
Dear friend run run it a scam,they will tell you to pay the money to their account and bring into warehouse your teller once you pay and they confirm your payment their phone went off,wish up my friend.Do one on one business or cash and carry.

Bros! You got it right.
After i pretend as if i am at custom office apapa, the man said come with the teller and your id card.

Then i replied, you did not gave me any account details sir.
He said, oh! I tought i did. So i said text me your account details so that i can pay now.
Friends, he no reach 5secs, infact i ve never dropped the call before the man sent it.
The details is as below.
Acount name: INEGBENOISE MATTEW
Accoun no: 6231108422
Bank name: fidelity bank
Phone no:08149919142, 08160460426

Olx link: http://html4.m./uk-used-dell-inspiron-n5110-core-i5-4gb-ram-500gb-hdd-windows8-1-15-6inch-14pcs-only-iid-754894986?location=ibadan-central.

Please friend dont fall in this trap ooo.
Thanks for the guy that gave me a pieces of advice.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

If You Were To Die Die Today What Would You Regret You Never Did? / The Heart Touching Love Story Of Charlie And Jack / Mind Blowing Quotes Of The Day

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.