Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,198 members, 7,818,661 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:07 PM

The Heart Touching Love Story Of Charlie And Jack - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / The Heart Touching Love Story Of Charlie And Jack (655 Views)

Heart Touching Photographs That Shocked The World / Heart Touching Photographs That Shocked The World / Heart-touching Photos – 9-yr-old Boy Writes Letter To Boko Haram (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Heart Touching Love Story Of Charlie And Jack by oshoademola1(m): 2:05am On Feb 15, 2015
At first, when I heard about Charlie and Jack, I thought they were human beings. My friend was shedding tears while narrating the heart touching story to me. This spurred my interest to learn about their relationship.

I hardly cry not because I am strong but because "guys do not cry" as my father and people around me do say . But I could not hold back my tears from running down my eyes when I heard and saw the unconditional love played out between Charlie and Jack.

Jack, a 16-year-old goat, formed a touching relationship with Charlie, a blind 40-year-old horse. Charlie lost his sight at birth and Jack essentially became his eyes, and would lead him around the ranch property where they both lived.

http://easyaccesstolife..com/2015/02/a-heart-touching-love-story-of-charlie.html

(1) (Reply)

Most Embarrassing Thing My Younger One Has Ever Done To Me. / How To Hold A Joyful Kid Party With Cheap Party Supplies? / His Birthday Is 29-02-2015

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.