Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,200 members, 7,953,741 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 02:15 AM

Why You Should Never Be Late To Anywhere I Am Writing From Experience - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Why You Should Never Be Late To Anywhere I Am Writing From Experience (501 Views)

A Millionaire At 29, That’s Five Years Late! / New To Internet Business? The Trust About Internet Business From Experience / When Is It Too Late To Be A Millionaire? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Why You Should Never Be Late To Anywhere I Am Writing From Experience by Ohmypepperminta: 2:32pm On Dec 14, 2014
Our Reverend father was being honoured at his retirement dinner after 25 years in our community's parish. The house of assembly member, Honourable Ojobo, representing our constituency was chosen to make the presentation and to give a little speech at the dinner. However, he was late, so Reverend father Mudi decided to say his own few words while we waited.
Read more: http://www.njuwo.com/2014/12/why-you-should-never-be-late-to.html?m=1

(1) (Reply)

How To Find The Best Architectural CAD Drafting Services / How To Utilize My Shop Space / Make Extra Income Online

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.