Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,382 members, 7,822,793 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 04:59 PM

Recommend Very Good Rewire/mechanic - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Recommend Very Good Rewire/mechanic (1074 Views)

In Need Of A Very Good Rewire For 2006 Honda Civic / Good Rewire/mechanic Needed / Nissan Maxima 2001 Wont Work, Keyprogrammer And Rewire Please Help Me. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Recommend Very Good Rewire/mechanic by toyo4souls(m): 2:46pm On Dec 14, 2014
my audi a4 98model. not starting. I need a very good.rewire or mechanic thought I should start from here. the plugs are sparking but the.car is not starting. the epc light is on and a car key light is on presumably for security but I am very convinced it is not locked.
Re: Recommend Very Good Rewire/mechanic by ZIMDRILL(m): 7:20pm On Dec 14, 2014
toyo4souls:
my audi a4 98model. not starting. I need a very good.rewire or mechanic thought I should start from here. the plugs are sparking but the.car is not starting. the epc light is on and a car key light is on presumably for security but I am very convinced it is not locked.

if the car key light is ON it means something is wrong with car's immobiliser aka security system and it means it will never start untill the issue has been solved

take your car for diagnostics aka scan a code will tell you what is wrong

yes your car has been locked from starting
Re: Recommend Very Good Rewire/mechanic by AutosBay(m): 10:09pm On Dec 14, 2014
Just a suggestion

by the way you describe it you have an ignition problem start by checking the battery terminals, they have to be tight and free of corrosion and acid. after that check the spark plugs maybe they are too worn out that are keeping the car form starting also check for spark see if they are sparking if not, you might have a bad coil.
but it seem you have a sometimes start sometimes don't situation so there is somethig loose so after checking battery and spark plugs make sure everything is connected properly the coils, and all the sensors connections wiggle them and make sure they have a good contact. the starer hot wire and ground too.
after that if it still don,t start put the parking brake turn the ignition on as if you were cranking the engine and tell some one to tap the starer with a hammer,s handle and if it stars you have a starer that have worn brushes and need to be replace. other thing you can is to jump the starer selonoid

Source: https://uk.answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20100620095811AAjjUbo
Re: Recommend Very Good Rewire/mechanic by DECOtech(m): 6:52am On Dec 15, 2014
ZIMDRILL:

if the car key light is ON it means something is wrong with car's immobiliser aka security system and it means it will never start untill the issue has been solved

take your car for diagnostics aka scan a code will tell you what is wrong

yes your car has been locked from starting

True
Re: Recommend Very Good Rewire/mechanic by diportivo: 3:52pm On Dec 15, 2014
AutosBay:
Just a suggestion

by the way you describe it you have an ignition problem start by checking the battery terminals, they have to be tight and free of corrosion and acid. after that check the spark plugs maybe they are too worn out that are keeping the car form starting also check for spark see if they are sparking if not, you might have a bad coil.
but it seem you have a sometimes start sometimes don't situation so there is somethig loose so after checking battery and spark plugs make sure everything is connected properly the coils, and all the sensors connections wiggle them and make sure they have a good contact. the starer hot wire and ground too.
after that if it still don,t start put the parking brake turn the ignition on as if you were cranking the engine and tell some one to tap the starer with a hammer,s handle and if it stars you have a starer that have worn brushes and need to be replace. other thing you can is to jump the starer selonoid

Source: https://uk.answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20100620095811AAjjUbo
what is dis one saying? undecided

(1) (Reply)

Toyota Sienna 2005 Transmission (13 Pin) / What Makes A Vehicle Righthand Or Lefthand Driving? / Exclusive 2016 Honda Civic Sedan Picture Review

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.