Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,304 members, 7,811,899 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 10:46 PM

Tyre Pressure - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Tyre Pressure (1085 Views)

What Is The Recommended Tyre Pressure?' This Revelation Will Surprise You / Implication Of Wrong Tyre Pressure / O7 Camry Tyre Pressure Monitor Display Issues And Error Code P0441 Issue (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tyre Pressure by femtopyy(m): 12:50pm On Mar 11, 2016
Please, what is the ideal tyre pressure of a mercedes benz car?
Re: Tyre Pressure by obitryce(m): 4:34pm On Mar 11, 2016
kindly get the details you seek on the driver's door frame.
Re: Tyre Pressure by guzan: 7:14pm On Mar 12, 2016
As simple as this question is ,its crucial to the general behaviour of your vehicle. A generic response you will get heré is that you should check your vehicledoor frame.

Given that a lot of nigerians buy úsed tyres,its safer to inflate your tyres anywhere in the rañge of 2-5 psí below the tyre manufáctures recommended pressure.

Today ,i had cause to change my. tyres.after the change,i took my time to check the pressure tó which it was inflated.alas, the dumbskull had inflated the 4 tyres between 35 and 60PSIs.i personally supervised the inflation and deflation of all tyres to 40psi.the recomendéd pressure for the tyres are 44psis.

Op,take the pain tó check the pressure recommemended on the tyre and supervise the Guy inflating the tyres.

My 2 kobo

1 Like

Re: Tyre Pressure by femtopyy(m): 3:25pm On Mar 13, 2016
Thank you
Re: Tyre Pressure by DECOtech(m): 9:29am On Mar 14, 2016
guzan:

Given that a lot of nigerians buy úsed tyres,its safer to inflate your tyres anywhere in the rañge of 2-5 psí below the tyre manufáctures recommended pressure.

the recomendéd pressure for the tyres are 44psis.

Op,take the pain tó check the pressure recommemended on the tyre and supervise the Guy inflating the tyres.

My 2 kobo

Please sir, it might interest you to know that the pressure indication written on tires are GE maximum pressure they shld take and not the car manufacturer's recommendation.

These vehicle tire pressure recommendations are made with the weight and design of that particular vehicle in mind.

To femtopyy and all, I strongly advise that the vehicle manufacturer tire pressure recommendations which are found on vehicle door frames be adhered to.

my 1kobo

(1) (Reply)

So You Think You Can DRIVE? / Stabilizer Silencer In Honda Accord 2012 / This Rare Black Ferrari F50 Is Valued At Over $3 Million

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.