Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,292 members, 7,957,745 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 07:00 PM

A Food For Thought - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / A Food For Thought (655 Views)

My Husband Insists I Dish Food For Him / Thought Provoking Stories / Her Husband Refuses To Eat Her Food For Up To 3 Weeks And She Doesn't Care (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Food For Thought by Nobody: 4:53pm On Dec 14, 2014
Written by; Jerome Olopade

ONE OF THE REASONS OUR DAUGHTERS AND SISTERS MAY NO LONGER FIND GOOD MEN TO MARRY IN THE LAND.

As a Personal Counsellor, I sit with People helping them to resolve their Personal Conflicts so they can find Freedom to live their Authentic Lives.

As a Relationship Coach, I help People to understand and love themselves first and then extend the love they have for themselves to others as they DELIBERATELY make a choice to UNDERSTAND and ACCEPT people that are different from them, making efforts to INTERPERSONALY CONNECT in ways that bring others closer, rather than far away. At this point I help people to realise that RELATING TO GOD sincerely will give them the ability to be REAL with themselves and REAL with others.

As a Matchmaker I guide People in their Relationship with A SIGNIFICANT OTHER after probably INITIATING the Relationship from the START.

And so you see I don't have flair in life for Cars, Clothes, Houses, etc, as much as I have for Human Beings, and because of my Job, I get to meet people on daily basis. I take interest in them, observe them, try to understand them, and always RAISE ALARM when I think something is going wrong with God's Original Plan concerning Him or Her.

Parents, Families, Organisations, Churches often consult with me asking what can be done to help our Females of Marriage-able age who are not married yet, get Married, and we have started confronting the fact that "AS LONG AS WE DON'T PREPARE OUR MEN FOR MARRIAGE RIGHT FROM THE TIME THAT THEY ARE BOYS, OUR WOMEN WILL ALWAYS BE READY AS BRIDES WITHOUT BRIDEGROOMS".

But I wish that's the only problem we have to deal with in this context, because while we are delaying to start work in that area, an EPIDEMIC AROSE, which is, the Females themselves are now becoming UNMARRIAGEABLE.

While the Older Single Ladies are doing EVERYTHING TO BUY COMPANIONSHIP, the Younger Ladies are becoming PLEASURE UNITS AND SEX OBJECTS having sex in the beds of strange and abominable men, at the Back Seats of Cars, on Rocks, in the open at the Beaches, at the swimming pools of politicians, at Pastors office, Consultation Rooms of Medical Doctors, Lecturers office, Night Clubs, Fake Prophet and Seers Room, etc.

And so we face AN EPIDEMIC in the Land where our Daughters and Sisters are fast becoming PROSTITUTES! And even the ones who CLAIM TO KNOW GOD are doing abominable things in secret, and their hearts are DARKER THAN THE NIGHT. I have NEVER seen People that HYPOCRICY took far, such people only GO FORWARD BACKWARDS.

For the first time in History, MEN ARE CONFUSED, and are really having a hard time in Relationships. They use to think they are on top of the game, but realise they have lost control. You think the guys sleep around, the ladies sleep around more now. You think Guys tell lies, the ladies lie more now. If a guy doesn't want to have a Heart Attack, he shouldn't even venture to go near the mobile phone of his girlfriend, because it will be the worst day of his life. Now a Female meets a Guy and he tells her that he is in a Relationship with another girl, and guess what, this girl refuses to go, saying she is in love with the guy with a girlfriend. The Ladies of today have taken the fun out of Guys chasing them, they now chase the guys. You meet a girl just this morning and she has called you up, up to 15 times already before the night. You can't even show a girl where you live anymore, because she is going to always come over, and sometimes it might take the Mother of the guy to save him by walking her out of the house after his family has been terrorised with her presence.

BOTTOMLINE:
Everything that can go wrong with our Ladies is going wrong right now when it comes to Relationships and Marriages. IT'S TIME FEMALES WOKE UP, and stop saying "it's the Men, it's the Men (and the society) that have made us become what we are today", because whoever, and whatever is responsible to Contributing to this EPIDEMIC has had FULL CO-OPERATION from the Females themselves, and guess what? WE ARE ALL FALLING DOWN!

Let's sincerely start asking

3 Likes 4 Shares

Re: A Food For Thought by lafflaff123(m): 12:51am On Dec 15, 2014
Re: A Food For Thought by Nobody: 11:12pm On Aug 02, 2015
Good work Keep it up.
Re: A Food For Thought by austine4real(m): 11:29pm On Aug 02, 2015

(1) (Reply)

Gobe!father Christmas Was Arrested For Defiling 5year-old Pupil / Trouble! Trouble! Trouble! / 28 Internet Acronyms Every Parent Should Know

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.