Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,195 members, 7,822,032 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:54 AM

Popular OAP, Matse Admits Using Food To Trap Her Husband. - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Popular OAP, Matse Admits Using Food To Trap Her Husband. (11609 Views)

Nigeria Info Fires Newly Wed OAP Matse Uwatse / OAP Matse Weds Her Boo Today In Lagos (photos) / OAP Matse And Fiance Go On A Romantic Trip/pre-wedding Holiday (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Popular OAP, Matse Admits Using Food To Trap Her Husband. by dandadee: 5:26pm On Dec 14, 2014
please who is matse?..we don't know her here in France...Is she related to the ombatse leader?
Re: Popular OAP, Matse Admits Using Food To Trap Her Husband. by Nobody: 5:26pm On Dec 14, 2014
grin
Re: Popular OAP, Matse Admits Using Food To Trap Her Husband. by Dagah2: 5:45pm On Dec 14, 2014
thinking....
Re: Popular OAP, Matse Admits Using Food To Trap Her Husband. by Dagah2: 5:47pm On Dec 14, 2014
Re: Popular OAP, Matse Admits Using Food To Trap Her Husband. by creekman(m): 5:48pm On Dec 14, 2014
itz called Gbemikorkormior....
Re: Popular OAP, Matse Admits Using Food To Trap Her Husband. by okotv(m): 5:58pm On Dec 14, 2014
I have missed her on Nigerian info FM....beautiful voice and accent. Enjoy your marriage
Re: Popular OAP, Matse Admits Using Food To Trap Her Husband. by cao(f): 6:00pm On Dec 14, 2014
I keep forgetting that Nigerians associate OAP with On Air Presenter, while over here it is known as Old Age Pensioner. I've been in England for a very long time...
Re: Popular OAP, Matse Admits Using Food To Trap Her Husband. by Nobody: 6:11pm On Dec 14, 2014
Dagah2:

The head though

The Man's head or the Lady's head?
Re: Popular OAP, Matse Admits Using Food To Trap Her Husband. by Nobody: 6:11pm On Dec 14, 2014
GboyegaD:
Congrats to her. Indeed, the way to a man's heart is his stomach.
hehehe...yea,give me a lady that know her way around the kitchen and I wouldn't take a second look before taking her to alter.
Re: Popular OAP, Matse Admits Using Food To Trap Her Husband. by Dagah2: 6:15pm On Dec 14, 2014
Rolly83:

The Man's head or the Lady's head?
MAN
Re: Popular OAP, Matse Admits Using Food To Trap Her Husband. by Keziehenry(m): 6:26pm On Dec 14, 2014
Fairgodwin:
wow!!!! I have always thought Matse was beautiful.
#notsoimpressed.
her voice is beautiful but face na wowor.
Re: Popular OAP, Matse Admits Using Food To Trap Her Husband. by judedwriter(m): 7:11pm On Dec 14, 2014
Fairgodwin:
wow!!!! I have always thought Matse was beautiful.
#notsoimpressed.
But what she lacks in face, she has excess in voice wink I was bewitched by her voice talents on wazobia fm.
Re: Popular OAP, Matse Admits Using Food To Trap Her Husband. by littlemistress: 7:26pm On Dec 14, 2014
But when did this forum become a site for cheap gossip?? This is meant for blogs known for cheap gossip.. Everyone knows men loves good food. What's our business with whatever she used in charming her husband?
Re: Popular OAP, Matse Admits Using Food To Trap Her Husband. by Fairgodwin(m): 7:31pm On Dec 14, 2014
Keziehenry:

her voice is beautiful but face na wowor.

lol, u got the message.
Re: Popular OAP, Matse Admits Using Food To Trap Her Husband. by Fairgodwin(m): 7:32pm On Dec 14, 2014
judedwriter:

But what she lacks in face, she has excess in voice wink I was bewitched by her voice talents on wazobia fm.

Ok.
Re: Popular OAP, Matse Admits Using Food To Trap Her Husband. by ceo003: 7:40pm On Dec 14, 2014
Re: Popular OAP, Matse Admits Using Food To Trap Her Husband. by condralbede(m): 8:20pm On Dec 14, 2014
Nah only god knw Watin this lady mixed/wash put for the man...forget all this bake this bake that.nah only sabi cook and bake
Re: Popular OAP, Matse Admits Using Food To Trap Her Husband. by martin92(m): 9:48pm On Dec 14, 2014
chei
Re: Popular OAP, Matse Admits Using Food To Trap Her Husband. by obontami: 11:33am On Dec 15, 2014
abi na hmmn hmmn u wash inside?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why're White Billionaires Increasingly Going After Black Women? See 10 Photos... / Miss Bumbum: Who Has The Sexiest Bumbum? (photos) / Udr's 10 Sexiest Men In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.