Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,587 members, 7,837,218 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 07:11 PM

How To Make Money With Free Websites - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How To Make Money With Free Websites (1155 Views)

5 Star Global - 50 Free Websites - 50 People - 30 days - Can It Be Done? / FREE Websites For Just 5 Businesses / Google, Ecobank And Mtn Giving Nigerians Free Websites For Their Businesses (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Make Money With Free Websites by getconnect: 11:36pm On Dec 05, 2008
Free websites are usually avoided by veteran internet marketers. The main users of free websites have mostly been young people who are just looking for a place to post their thoughts without the having to shell out monthly fees. The search for information revolution together with the huge volume of internet traffic means that you can easily make money from just about any free website. That is if you can regularly add fresh quality content to your site you can just as easily get search engine traffic. The search engines are designed to reward sites that add meaningful content on a regular basis.

Adding content helps bring you the traffic and if you can get the traffic you can make online money from your site. Placing advertisements on your website is the easiest and most well known way to monetize your free website. Google Adsense is the advertising money make of choice of many webmasters because Google essentially takes care of everything and then sends you a check once a month. Before Adsense did not allow free website owners to use their service. But Google has since established that many free websites offer great content and deserve to be included in the program.

With enough traffic, Google Adsense can be a truly terrific source of online income. In the news recently, for example, a 17 year old was reported to own an online business that was bringing in $1 million+ in earnings. Where was most of the money coming from? Google Adsense ads placed on her website.

Basically, Google allows Adsense on websites that offer quality content to visitors. If you’re site is still under construction, Google will reject your application. Before you submit your site for review, you need to make sure that your site is not only finished but contains unique content as well.

Remember that just because you are accepted in Google’s Adsense program does not mean you are certain to make any revenue. The money you earn is dependent upon the amount of traffic you are able to bring to your website. In turn, the quantity of traffic you get will largely depend upon how regularly you are adding content to your site / blog. Where you place the Adsense Ads on your site will also affect your click thru rate.

You can get a free website at blogger.com and . Do a search to find other free hosting sites.
Re: How To Make Money With Free Websites by bighabit(m): 11:34am On Jul 30, 2009
getconnected cool
your nairaland log in name remembered me of my first goal when i
intend to make money online,

you've got a good post, we need people like ya
to move and make it happen,
what most people don't understand is that we consciously and unconsciously help ourselves

I will like to send an e-book I bought for $90 as a token for what you have posted, you can send me your mail
mydoemail@yahoo.com
facebook: search 4 bighabit and you will see me with that $40 specs,
Nigerians, we the best, hala
Re: How To Make Money With Free Websites by netmoney(m): 4:21pm On Aug 01, 2009
making money from free website is possible only if you can write valuable content and advertise your website.

I am using a free website to teach you how to make money with free websites. And I advertise it as much as possible. There is no magic about it.
Re: How To Make Money With Free Websites by franel79(m): 10:43am On Aug 05, 2009
If you've really got enough valuable content, you may not really need to advertise your blog, as the search engines will do the rest. Much luck as you continue to advertise.
Re: How To Make Money With Free Websites by Jacosky(m): 4:51pm On Aug 06, 2009
Talking about valuable content, check out this software that can aid generate up to 1000 unique contents and submit them for you at the same time to article directories - www.bizvalues..com.

God bless Nigeria.
Re: How To Make Money With Free Websites by Wonder1(m): 12:18am On Aug 07, 2009
Blogger provided by Google is one of the easiest free websites smiley
Re: How To Make Money With Free Websites by thandy: 4:35pm On Aug 07, 2009
write good content, submit to articles directly, bookmarking site, e.tc
will really work
cheeeeeeerss grin
Re: How To Make Money With Free Websites by starpage7: 1:42pm On Aug 25, 2009
I don't know if the rules on nairaland will allow this to stay.

visit http://iblogmagic..com it has lots of tips for any one who wants to learn how to blog and become an expert blogger plus make money with their blogs.

Chris

(1) (Reply)

Buyers/sellers Of Ago Only / Advice/input Needed- Starting Up A Transport Business / How Can I Get A Legal Us Bank Account/atm Card?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.